Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:35 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

holy shit did i walk into some serious posting shit here... (slowly backs away)...

me wrote:
if you had a beard i would call you jesus.

*** .:Splak|Creeping|)eath killed .:THESORROW with a headshot from deagle
*** .:Splak|Creeping|)eath killed .:PIE l paperman2 with deagle
*** .:Splak|Creeping|)eath killed The_Killer with a headshot from deagle
*** .:Splak|Creeping|)eath killed gallopintos with a headshot from deagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:37 am 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

If you walk away God will Smote you...seriously, he will.....nice sig btw lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 am 

probably the best to leave it at this in my mind... also I started this post cuz THE WORLD IN RL MIGHT END PPL.. THERES NO RECONNECT IN RL

Quote:
MakeshiftPatriot:
All this being said, I could care less either way. I thoroughly enjoy reading and contributing to these debates because most of us have something semi-intelligent to say. I am neither for or against anything, just a person walking by taking notice. everyone do your own thing, and be happy. just leave me alone.

Quote:
I like to party, but I'm here for business.

Quote:
60% of the time it works every time.

Quote:
You dirty pirate hooker, I'm gonna send you back to whore island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:52 am 

"THERES NO RECONNECT IN RL "

i thought we lived in the matrix....

guess i wont be dodging bullets after all :cry:

lol sounds good to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 am 
Splakking Spree

we could have volumes of books with these long posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:58 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

MakeshiftPatriot wrote:
Bioethics stem mainly from what people perceive as right or good. When you break down philosophy, you usually break it down into 3 parts. Metaphysics, epistemology, and axiology. skipping metaphysics, epistemology, in short, means the position one's world view takes on how we know the truth. Christianity knows the truth as God's word. Axiology, or the position of what it means to be good, for Christianity that means the bible.

Going back to a fact stated earlier about Christianity being the most practiced religion in the US, one can conclude that a majority of the people leading the debates on bioethics are somewhat intertwined with Christianity. Going back to my previous statement, I can also conclude that many of the decisions made about what is right or good in bioethics take shape from, but not exclusively, the teachings of Christianity.

All this being said, I could care less either way. I thoroughly enjoy reading and contributing to these debates because most of us have something semi-intelligent to say. I am neither for or against anything, just a person walking by taking notice. everyone do your own thing, and be happy. just leave me alone.

99.9% of the time you will see me do the exact same thing, but when someone makes ignorant, hate filled comments about a group of billions of people, just like topics when someone on our forums is a racist, you will see me jump in... cause its kinda my job (just like I told vman, its your sever, ban the fucker if he is being offensive on your server,). Would you rather have the leader sit in the corner and watch, or every once in a while jump in and put a stop to people bashing other people. Splak has no room for racist, bigots, and the intolerant.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:24 am 

I think you are doing your job fine. My job is to be a member and to lead by example. What I meant in my final sentence was that I enjoy the people who have something semi-intelligent to say, and I would rather have the people who are ignorant to leave me alone because I don't feel like wasting my time reading their garbage. It is your job to decide whether they are saying something intelligent or crossing the line into bigotry and racism. Then you have to jump in and say something. I, however, can make a decision as to whether or not I feel like saying something. 99% of the time, on this forum, it's not my job to tell people what they can or cannot say because that is not my role. It is my job to report it to our leaders but seeing how you have taken part in this conversation, I didn't feel the need to send a PM to you to check any of this out.

So yes, I would like you to jump in. 8)