Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:36 pm 
1337 Hooker

No it just makes the gameplay more fun more intense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:36 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i guess but i personally dont care about rumble

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:41 pm 
1337 Hooker

Well I personally would rather have a Snes than a PS3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:47 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

if FF7 is made again....PS3 will put the 360 to shame

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:50 pm 
1337 Hooker

Its not happening and even if it did one game will make no difference... Not everyone likes FF.

and with Halo the 360 will never be put to shame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:05 pm 
Head Cheerleader

you do realise that the whole.. HALO OMFG thing goes away in like a month right? A month after Halo 2 came out all of my friends were sick of it, and stopped playing. People they knew did the same thing =\

However, the FF series seems to STILL be one of THE MOST popular series evar.. Do I play it? No. Don't like that style of RPG. Am I going to get it for ps3? yes.. Why? Because I can.

and as I've stated, I'd rather have a system that works, rather than one i have to return every week to get repaird :wink:

And, fyi, PS3 has the fastest memory on it too, doesn't need a dye shrink for its proc/ or graphics chips, and the price is goin' down to 399 for a 40gb one. So.. yeah.. Expect to see many more sells shortly.

Am I a sony fanboy? Hell no.. sony can kiss my ass, however I will give props where props are due from a tech. standpoint

And, if you would like the articles that prove my information, I'll be more than glad to look them up :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:11 pm 
1337 Hooker

As I stated I would rather have a system that may have issues than one with no games...

Halo dosent go away and your friends is not proof all there games have sold millions and people still play Halo 2 online by alot.... so your talking bs there:/

Who cares about memory when you have nothing to download...? everyone knows xbox has the better online service with better things to download... get your 40gb which they prob will stop selling at some point how many different gigs have they gone through with consoles jeeze 80gb 60gb 30gb.......

360 has sold alot more fact.
360 has sold the most games fact
360 has more and better reviewd games fact
360 is better fact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:35 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

Reaper wrote:
360 is better fact.
to those 3 things you said in order
360 has been out LONGER THAN THE PS3
360 its sold the most games cuz its been out longer AND more people have bought that, and a SHIT load of good games will be made for the PS3 in the future, and im willing to bet devil may cry 4 will sell a majority of the PS3 version
360 who cares? the people who reviewed them are trying to make the 360 look good for some extra cash (bribed!)
360 IS NOT BETTER, GOD GIVES YOU A SIN FOR LIEING

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:02 pm 
Head Cheerleader

btw, reaper.. It's about replay value.. Only reason people play halo is because of online.. WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR WITH XBOX!

ps3.. no pay.. free online. I'd rather save my 10 or whatever it is a month than pay =\

Give it 4 months, and ps3 will be capable of crushing the 360.

Having games to play.. big fuckin' deal. you don't see 360 hookin' up with folding at home to help cancer research. Fuck microsoft and their money grubbin' ways. Bill gates can kiss my ass. good operating systems, yes.. Global control, shootin' for it. He's already had monop. probs in europe, and you shoul know that. And btw, bungie just split from microsoft, dunno why, but i'm sure they got tired of their bs.

and btw.. "since the release of the Xbox 360, Microsoft has averaged 246,000 console sales each month in the US, while the PS2 has seen an average of 473,000 units"

yeah.. ps2 still outselling 360. That's fucked up if you ask me. Maybe people don't want to see a gameconsoles motherboard warp, and the proc. get all fucked =\

"But i'd rather have games then a console that works!" how do you plan to play said games on your fucked60? "LOOK! I GOT 3 SECONDS OF PLAY! I RULE!".. "look.. i got three days of non-stop play on my ps3.."

GASP!OMFG! Consle that works, games coming out?

or.. console with games, and you can't play them because the system fucks up?

btw, here's the fact sheet from that quote
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060611-7030.html

*edit*
btw "Sony today announced that they have sold 1 million Playstation 3s in North America since the launch of the console six weeks ago.

That makes the Playstation 3 the fastest selling home console Sony has ever launched.

Microsoft sold 600,000 of their Xbox 360s from their November launch to the second week in January."

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/ps3-launch-outsells-xbox-360-launch-226742.php

yeah.. sony still outsold them at launch..=\

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:22 pm 
1337 Hooker

cursed sasuke wrote:
Reaper wrote:
360 is better fact.
to those 3 things you said in order
360 has been out LONGER THAN THE PS3
360 its sold the most games cuz its been out longer AND more people have bought that, and a SHIT load of good games will be made for the PS3 in the future, and im willing to bet devil may cry 4 will sell a majority of the PS3 version
360 who cares? the people who reviewed them are trying to make the 360 look good for some extra cash (bribed!)
360 IS NOT BETTER, GOD GIVES YOU A SIN FOR LIEING

It may of been out longer but thats not microsofts problem... they did well getting a console out 1 year before the PS3 there not gonna wait so they can have a race are they...?

More 360 games have been sold cuz theres more more companys are making games for the 360 fot the simple face that its selling more so they will get more.. why would devil may cry sell more on the ps3? what in the world are you basing that on? when Capcom said that they will bring it out on the 360 loads of the Devil may cry fanboys said they would just not buy it... oh and you know why they are bringing it out on the 360? hmm cuz it will make them more money... there not bribing noob...

360 is better you can say all your shitty facts but it sells more that means its better look at any major games site there all pretty much saying the PS3 is not very good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:27 pm 
1337 Hooker

Penguin wrote:
btw, reaper.. It's about replay value.. Only reason people play halo is because of online.. WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR WITH XBOX!

ps3.. no pay.. free online. I'd rather save my 10 or whatever it is a month than pay =\

Give it 4 months, and ps3 will be capable of crushing the 360.

Having games to play.. big fuckin' deal. you don't see 360 hookin' up with folding at home to help cancer research. Fuck microsoft and their money grubbin' ways. Bill gates can kiss my ass. good operating systems, yes.. Global control, shootin' for it. He's already had monop. probs in europe, and you shoul know that. And btw, bungie just split from microsoft, dunno why, but i'm sure they got tired of their bs.

and btw.. "since the release of the Xbox 360, Microsoft has averaged 246,000 console sales each month in the US, while the PS2 has seen an average of 473,000 units"

yeah.. ps2 still outselling 360. That's fucked up if you ask me. Maybe people don't want to see a gameconsoles motherboard warp, and the proc. get all fucked =\

"But i'd rather have games then a console that works!" how do you plan to play said games on your fucked60? "LOOK! I GOT 3 SECONDS OF PLAY! I RULE!".. "look.. i got three days of non-stop play on my ps3.."

GASP!OMFG! Consle that works, games coming out?

or.. console with games, and you can't play them because the system fucks up?

btw, here's the fact sheet from that quote
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060611-7030.html

*edit*
btw "Sony today announced that they have sold 1 million Playstation 3s in North America since the launch of the console six weeks ago.

That makes the Playstation 3 the fastest selling home console Sony has ever launched.

Microsoft sold 600,000 of their Xbox 360s from their November launch to the second week in January."

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/ps3-launch-outsells-xbox-360-launch-226742.php

yeah.. sony still outsold them at launch..=\

lol your jk right? Halo has a ton of features for replay... soooo many options and with co-op the the single player can be played so many times. Yes xbox live costs but that means you get a better service the PS3s online is poor as its free.

No it wont its impossible as most of the PS3 main games dont come out till next year and by then the 360 will be too far ahead.

Who cares about the ps2...? its been out for years I never said anything bad about the ps2... its a family console and the 360 is like the ps2 of this generation.

many 360 works for ages fine ot every single 360 breaks down... and the return policy is great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:28 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

WEWT

www.bungie.net for all the news why they broke off of microsoft btw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:30 pm 
1337 Hooker

...you dont know much about video games.

Bungie are still working with Microsoft they still are going to work closy with the 360 this just means they can be more creative and Halo has to stay on Xbox.

otherwize Microsoft would not of let them unbind them it was on friendly terms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:32 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

OMG REAPER im talking about the reviewers! and besides i bet their making it for the 360 only because not everyone will have a PS3 but they enjoyed the devil may cry series on PS2 and these "major game sites" care to share them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:37 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

Reaper wrote:
...you dont know much about video games.
really dont see how i dont know much about video games.....maybe video game COMPANY'S

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next