Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:45 pm 
1337 Hooker

Ok first off tho you know Valve the people who made the game you play every day said they didnt like the PS3...haha

Well the sites theres loads of them Ive seen comments by havent got time right now to actually find where they have said it but:

Gamespot: Made alot of comments when the PS3 had a price drop (Was for limited time btw before the 80gig came out)

IGN: After E3 they made statments about the PS3 having a poor line up for 2007

Gametrailers: in lots of there reviews they have pointed out the PS3 is poor compared to the 360 like Virtual tennis the 360 having online play but the ps3 not having.

I could go on but I dont have time.

ohand the 360 is cheaper that also makes it better and the actually ps3 coneole is fucking big...

P.S.

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6162742 ... lt;title;0

poor PS3 still looks crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:50 pm 
Head Cheerleader

Reaper wrote:
...just means they can be more creative and Halo has to stay on Xbox.

btw..halo's ported to the pc too. And yes, i realise that micorsoft has stuff on the pc, as in systems.

But, you still pwned your own comment there ;D

btw, ps3's out sold both wii and 360 in australia.. not sure why..O_o but i'm pretty sure I remember most of australia bein' brits to some degree..

And as i stated reaper, I'd rather have a system that works, and has games COMING OUT FOR IT than one where i need to constantly return it, thus i get little play time. And i realise that most systems of 360's work, and i know, and agree.. 360=teh pwn.. But the fact is that ps3 had FEWER issues when it was released. I've been attempting to get through to you the fact that ps3 is MORE RELIABLE. though sony's customer service = shit for ps3..=\ Is ps3 online amazing? hell no.. Does ps3 have games currently? very very few

Is 360 amazingly reliable? no
Do they have good service? yes

true, 360 beats ps3 upon many accounts, BUT! as i've stated, ps3 = more reliable and 360 = more games

But it doesn't matter because in 2-4 years more consoles will be out =\ ps4, nintendo's new shit, and the xbox 582349050

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:55 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

fuck halo, fuck ff7, fuck the wii (I have one, worst $250 I ever spent).

MGS4 + Dual Booting Fedora = ps3 and my vote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:57 pm 
Head Cheerleader

lawls.. one thing 360 doesn't have.. display's vote..XD

or mgs4 which = PWNGE!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:02 pm 
1337 Hooker

I didnt pwn myself the Halo games come out ages after on the PC... and were talking ps3 vs xbox nothing more...

"btw, ps3's out sold both wii and 360 in australia.. not sure why..O_o but i'm pretty sure I remember most of australia bein' brits to some degree.."

lame comment right there...

who cares if its more reliable? if it dosent have GAMES! it has few good ones coming out for it Metal Gear, FF (and too amny of them), and ummm little big planet there the only ones that ever got my eye...

PS4... nope very unlikely beore the PS3 even came out many people from Sony said there was a low chance of a PS4 coming out as it cost so damn much for them there not actually going to make any profit for bloody years and the PS3 is suppose to last like 6 years.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/sony/is-the-ps ... 218433.php

If you actually think about it I mean come on what have Sony done new? nothing they have just copie other consoles which is sad and makes the ps3 nothing new...

6 axis: Wii
Play station Network: rip off of 360s live
Home: second life
Trophy room: achievements

etc... ps3 rip off with a bigger price tag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:04 pm 
1337 Hooker

Display wrote:

Small minded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:10 pm 
Head Cheerleader

reaper.. wtf dude.. Stop being a fuckin' douche.. seriously. You're taken this way too seriously. It's called a DISCUSSION! not a fuckin' "I'M BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I CAN MAKE BIASED FACTS AND NOT AGREE UPON ANYTHING YOU SAY!" argument..=\ So, when you grow up and stop bein' a douche, THEN discuss this with me, because if you haven't noticed i've agreed upon some of your points. I've simply made counter-points to yours, which thus gives fuel for the discussion.. not argument.

Now, back upon what I was saying. The australian remark with brits, is due to the fact that AUSTRALIA IS MOSTLY BRITISH! Did I mean it in any harsh way? no, no I didn't. IF you took it that way, I'm sorry. But open your eyes, and your brain. Don't be so hard headed, and welcome valid points your peers make. Add a few years to your discussion section of your brain so you can accept what others say, and not just push it aside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:16 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Reaper wrote:
Display wrote:

Small minded.

Talk about pretty fuckin offensive, eh?

If theres a problem that I don't want to be an effing xbox fanboy, and instead want to watch a blu-ray movie, browse the web on firefox while itunes is running, and then getting a little gaming action in between makes me more small minded than someone who sticks to solely gaming, you serouisly need to gtfo.

Pathetic; ridiculous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:20 pm 
1337 Hooker

What so just because I dont aceapt any of your comments makes me a douche? thats bs... that dosent make me hard headed because I made points back.

Im not saying Im better than you... Im saying I have a better console than you.

I said it was lame not because of them being british but becase I dont think australia is a big Deal when American and Europe have more 360 sales australia is really a nothing.

"Add a few years to your discussion section of your brain so you can accept what others say, and not just push it aside."

Discussion is a nice agrument meh... Im going to argue because Gaming is the one thing I know alot about... if you seen the youtube video of my games its all I buy some Im gonna think Im smarter is natural.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:22 pm 
1337 Hooker

Display wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Display wrote:

Small minded.

Talk about pretty fuckin offensive, eh?

If theres a problem that I don't want to be an effing xbox fanboy, and instead want to watch a blu-ray movie, browse the web on firefox while itunes is running, and then getting a little gaming action in between makes me more small minded than someone who sticks to solely gaming, you serouisly need to gtfo.

Pathetic; ridiculous.

Well it is small minded.. you had your wii what a couple of weeks? and your saying it sucks thats small minded.. How amny times have you tried a Halo? once? twice? small minded... you played much of ff7 I really dont think you have...

Im not saying it in a nasty way it just is small minded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:25 pm 
Head Cheerleader

yes, not accepting comments DOES make you a douche. If you can't say someone makes a nice point, and instead say "NUH-UH! MINE ARE BETTAR1!!!111!FJSDKLFJSL" then yeah..you're a douche.

the console wars are still on, the true KING of consoles has YET to be decided, at current 360 = pwns. as i said, give it time.

not even going to bother with this due to the previous links i posted about starting sales.

argument entails someone attempting to prove their point is true. I'm not attempting to do that, I'm attempting to DISCUSS the aspects of both systems, not say "FUCK PS3! MY 360 CRUSHES IT NO MATTER WHAT!"

I'd rather being usin' my ps3 to help with cancer reasearch right now anyway.. I see actual human problems bigger than corporate problems.. sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:32 pm 
1337 Hooker

Ok ok fine maybe I was a douche....my bad.

Ill always get a bit out of hand with games... Its my biggist hobby maybe be sad but its the one thing I know alot about so I will get out of hand my bad.

Infact games are the one thing that make me happy at this point is my life:( so sad...but anyway.

Sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:34 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

u called display small minded! AWW but seriously wtf dont take this so seriously

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:35 pm 
Head Cheerleader

...i'll agree with you upon the happy factor of games, just don't let them get out of control.. EVEN IF THEY DO PWN! :twisted:

Cz's the one thing in my life that i come home to.. and doesn't bitch me out..-_-.. i hate living with 2 women..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:39 pm 
1337 Hooker

Yeah I didnt mean that Dsiplay...sorry

I always take video games seriously:S how nerdy lol but really my life is a bit shitty right now and games really are the only thing that make me happy and make me feel smart.

again sorry dunno why I just got angry:/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next