Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:31 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy, considering he has no dick.
3. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Fuck off. What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat?
5. When people say "Its always in the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
6. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $7.50 to come to the theater and stare at fucking ceiling up there.
7. The radio ad "Hi, I'm Jeff Healey from the Jeff Healey Band. Don't drink and drive. I don't." Well, I hope you don't drive sober either Mr. Healey. You're blind for God's sake!
8. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?
9. When something is new and improved, which is it? If its new, then there has never been anything before it. If its an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going. You should know, asshole. You fucking pulled me over!

- George Carlin

*Some humor for 2009*

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:46 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

cornholio wrote:
dicknose

That made me laugh more than anything.

bob wrote:
WELL, hockey players are men......and well, most football players are pussies.
Reaper wrote:
Well you type like a 4 year old blind girl so ha.