All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Anyone getting vaccination?
Yes 24%  24%  [ 7 ]
No 76%  76%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 29
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:04 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

^ LMAO, so she's fine when she runs? wtf?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm 
Head Cheerleader

So anyone else kinda guess this? I didn't.

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/surpri ... lly-cured/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Yeah, I saw that coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:08 am 

It was a conspiracy!!!! OMG Everyone with the shot will become zombies, holy shiet L4D L4D

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:22 am 

If I got attacked by a bunch of people that walked like that, I would die of laughing and not being eaten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 am 
1337 Hooker

I got the sweet shot yesterday, free of charge of coarse. I'd like to thank Cole for paying his taxes so I could get the shot. :D Nothing major happened to me after getting it, I feel fine... Is it normal if there is an extreme burning sensation when you take a crap? just wondering it started yesterday for some reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:55 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Wraith wrote:
Is it normal if there is an extreme burning sensation when you take a crap? just wondering it started yesterday for some reason.

That would be the hot wings you ate last night. And you are welcome on taxes, I am about to bend over and take a raping from the IRS this year, I will owe around 14k in taxes, and I think I made too much this year to contribute to my roth IRA.... at least I know that some of it is going to you.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:56 am 
1337 Hooker

ColeLT1 wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Is it normal if there is an extreme burning sensation when you take a crap? just wondering it started yesterday for some reason.

That would be the hot wings you ate last night. And you are welcome on taxes, I am about to bend over and take a raping from the IRS this year, I will owe around 14k in taxes, and I think I made too much this year to contribute to my roth IRA.... at least I know that some of it is going to you.

:shock: .... You're going into debt for me? You're my hero, I want a picture of you on a 4x3 poster flag to hang on my wall. You will go above the Texas flag. On a serious note You're not the only one who'll pay apparently several housholds are gonna take it from IRS. I personally hate the tax system they take from the well off and give to the "poor." Oh they say you have more money because you're "fortunate". What they don't understand is that you're one of those few Americans that actually EARN, INVEST, and SAVE money; luck has nothing to do with it. http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/30/pf/taxe ... /index.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:07 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Yeah, but I am not going into debt, I made a killing on the market this year is all.
(G x .25 = T) G= gains T=taxes owed, you can figure it out... lets just say I am getting my Infinity G35/37 (coupe) after tax season :) I also lost 6700 last year, and you can only claim a 3k loss, so I get to carry over 3700 this year, which will help some (about a grand).

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:10 pm 
1337 Hooker

I wonder how much I'll get back? Being in the military you always pay over what you owe the government unless you screw up somewhere. Do you contribute to your roth ira after taxes? I always contribute to mine the first few months of the year which is $5,000. G35/37 wowy that's a nice car. I always want to buy a new car every time I see one. Then I tell myself I should wait to buy it in 30 days if I really want it. After the 30 day waiting period is up the sensation for me to buy it goes away. Which is a good thing. I can get by on the beater I drive now and keep saving up money. Gotta save up so I can buy expensive guns when I get back to the states :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:21 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Wraith wrote:
I wonder how much I'll get back? Being in the military you always pay over what you owe the government unless you screw up somewhere. Do you contribute to your roth ira after taxes? I always contribute to mine the first few months of the year which is $5,000. G35/37 wowy that's a nice car. I always want to buy a new car every time I see one. Then I tell myself I should wait to buy it in 30 days if I really want it. After the 30 day waiting period is up the sensation for me to buy it goes away. Which is a good thing. I can get by on the beater I drive now and keep saving up money. Gotta save up so I can buy expensive guns when I get back to the states :D

Roth IRA is always after tax (traditional IRA is pre tax, where you have to pay the taxes when you take the money out, my 401k is a traditional, and my personal one is a roth). I do the same, max mine out every year, been putting in for 3 years, so 14 contributed, and its up to 26 now, woot. But I have a very strong feeling I made too much this year to put anything into my roth, but I guess making too much money in a year isn't a bad thing.

I can sell my accord, and get a G35 by only spending about 5k of my savings (my Roth money), and have a much nicer car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm 
1337 Hooker

That's awesome. I wished I could deploy again and make more of that tax free money. 15 months in Afghanistan as a Private first class I came back with over 28,000 in savings. Oh man I bought my first car and soo many guns(sig556, ps-90, vz-58, romanian PSL). It was glorious!