Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

It's not my first car.

bob wrote:
WELL, hockey players are men......and well, most football players are pussies.
Reaper wrote:
Well you type like a 4 year old blind girl so ha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm 

Regardless, he is right. At you're age, you shouldnt have anything that nice. You'll learn when you get older. The appreciation of valuable items inclines so much when A. You pay for the mother fucker B. Mommy and Daddy arent they to pay you're every bill C. You have to work your ass off to make the payments and make sure you dont miss.

I'm not knockin you, just saying...world isnt always so bright. Lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

PJ wrote:
Regardless, he is right. At you're age, you shouldnt have anything that nice. You'll learn when you get older. The appreciation of valuable items inclines so much when A. You pay for the mother fucker B. Mommy and Daddy arent they to pay you're every bill C. You have to work your ass off to make the payments and make sure you dont miss.

I can't say I agree with this.

I had some ok cars growing up, that were given to me by my parents (grandfather actually gave all of his grand-kids a 15k-15year bond when we were born, so we would all get 15k cars when we were 15yrs old). When I turned 18 I got the car I wanted. Granted, I did give my parents like 9grand, but they paid the other 4 for my camaro (and they gave my 4 runner to my brother), and paid the insurance.

My point is, if your parents want to give him a nice car to drive, to college or whatever he is doing, is their decision, by 17 or however old you are, if its your 2nd car, you are past that noob stage. That being said, I will never buy a brand new car, when you can get one with like 20k miles on it, 1-2 years old, for 10k less, I'm too jewish. :)

Have fun with it and enjoy your car.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:18 am 

I can see your point, and i admit i do agree.

Just, not all people are like you Cole, for christ sake you're fuckin COLE. lol. You might have had your head on straight more than the guy in trig next to you.

New car = : /

In essense, your ass is still spoiled.

Love yo ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:37 am 

ColeLT1 wrote:
PJ wrote:

I can't say I agree with this.

I had some ok cars growing up, that were given to me by my parents (grandfather actually gave all of his grand-kids a 15k-15year bond when we were born, so we would all get 15k cars when we were 15yrs old). When I turned 18 I got the car I wanted. Granted, I did give my parents like 9grand, but they paid the other 4 for my camaro (and they gave my 4 runner to my brother), and paid the insurance.

My point is, if your parents want to give him a nice car to drive, to college or whatever he is doing, is their decision, by 17 or however old you are, if its your 2nd car, you are past that noob stage. That being said, I will never buy a brand new car, when you can get one with like 20k miles on it, 1-2 years old, for 10k less, I'm too jewish. :)

Have fun with it and enjoy your car.

The wierd thing is used Camaros are being sold for more then brand new ones.

bob wrote:
WELL, hockey players are men......and well, most football players are pussies.
Reaper wrote:
Well you type like a 4 year old blind girl so ha.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:38 pm 
UberNoob

SORRY CHALLENGER GOT THEM BEAT!!!!!! But not bad cars have to admit. Anyone heard of the BUGATTI VERTON?!?!!???!?!?!?! SWEET RIDE!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am 
The British One
The British One

Way to post on a 4 month old topic.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm 
Head Cheerleader

there isnt much to post on, does he know which car he is getting?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:24 pm 

The new 5.0 mustang GT putting out 400 HP, the new 3.7 V6 putting out 300HP both 6-speeds.
The new cobra with the 6.2 raptor motor, the new super snake with a supercharged 6.2 .
Could it get any better?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:01 am 
Splakking Spree

i allways knew they'd go back to the ol 302.. damn i love that motor.

ColeLT1 - Wyatt talked like that before it was cool

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Stonedar420 wrote:
i allways knew they'd go back to the ol 302.. damn i love that motor.

Too bad its not the real 302.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 am 
Splakking Spree

yea i know :( but this new one is an all new motor. seems to make more power per liter than the ls3 too

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:39 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

The old 302 had forged pistons factory, combine that with the Ford rear in the light fox body, you could take a stock mustang and put a 200 shot on it with slicks no problem and catch some 11's, too bad the T5 trans was a POS (T5WC was a decent upgrade though, but the T56 is still the best trans IMO made, I miss mine).

Speaking of LS3's My roommate just picked up a C6 vette LS2, and is doing the ZR1 sway bars, headers, exhaust, CAI, intake manifold, tune, etc, looking at getting it to about 500-525hp.

I picked up a 05 G35 coupe last week, going to post some pics soon, and love the car, hate the lack of torque. They short-geared the fuck out of the car, I can be in 6th gear going 40mph, wtf, and 80mph = 3000+ rpms, which is normal for a small 4banger, but not a larger v6. I am doing a CAI, test pipe (cat removal), and intake manifold/plenum kit, hoping to bump it from 306 to about 330-340hp (engine).

Anyone want a 06 honda accord??? lolz
http://jackson.craigslist.org/cto/1703473667.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:32 pm 

Not only Does the 5.0 get more horsepower, it gets decent gas mileage. About 20MPG highway
If you actually set up the old 5.0 with a holley 4 barrel carb with a double pump you would be lucky to get 10 miles to the gallon and be lucky to push 230 horse to the crank.
The fox body just looks like a box, if you want to build a car for speed I would recommend a eg or ek hatch with a H 22, strip the rear seats out and take all of the interior out. Then you have a 1,500 pound car with a 240HP motor, buy a large turbo and build the internals and get a 150 shot spray. Buy a T3 transmisson, their easy to find in the CRX Si. After the turbo is installed you will be pushing around 400 -450 Horsepower to the crank and 500 -550 HP with the spray. You could turn the spray and the boost up but then you gonna be replacing tranny's every few months.

A project like this is for drag racing, not your every day driver the stiff clutch in the car would make it very hard to drive in every day in traffic and at stoplights. But it would leave a corvette like it was standing there from 0-160.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 pm 
Splakking Spree

In my old 68 coupe, I had a 302 with an 600cmf carb and some other mild mods. I was getting around 11 mpg at close to 250 to the wheels.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next