Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Piercings
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 pm 
Splakking Spree

lol@ your dad thinks your gay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

no...he doesn't think i'm gay...learn to read, he thinks piercings/long hair is gay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm 
Head Cheerleader

So he thinks what your gonna have is gay?

Same thing..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I would say, his dad thinks he is on the borderline of gay, and any more item of gayness would send him over the edge to full blown gay. j/k

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:29 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

ur so funny cole ahaha e_e, and no superman, he thinks people with that stuff is gay and he thinks idk what i'm doing so he thinks what he decides for me is right

/retarded logic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

He cares about how you present yourself, because he gives a shit, be happy you have a father that gives a shit about your life. I look back on any friends of mine who's parents didn't care and they all had fucked up childhoods/lives, some went to prison, some are dead, most dropped out of school, there seems to be a common factor. Your dad doesn't think you are a fuckup (or he may), but he does not want you to "look like one."

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:13 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

yeah, he said that too, i mean, i understand what he's trying to get at, but i'd rather get it out of my system now, rather than when i'm older, live life to the fullest, no regrets :) i don't wanna be all like "gee, i wonder what that would've been like back then", i'll cut my hair/remove my piercings whenever i go for a job interview and whenever i go to work, i talked to him about this, he said he just doesn't want me doing piercings cuz i'll have a little lump when i let it heal up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm 
1337 Hooker

I think thats a bit far^ (@cole)

I mean my parents give me freedom with my appearance and never once said anything would make me "gay" being a good parent is not saying something will make you gay. As long as he doesn't go to an extreme your appearance shouldn't fuck up your whole life.

I bet cursed's dad would freak if he wanted to be something like a hairdresser and thats what I do and Im very proud of it and am not at all "gay" the whole your gay if you do something fucks me off. Fucking a dude up the ass is gay not getting a piercing.

(you know your my skinny rockin english brother right reaper?)

bob wrote:
I'm picking up my toys and going home.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

the sad part is, he probably would, i honestly would not mind being one, but i don't wanna screw up their hair and that would honestly SUCK lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:42 am 
1337 Hooker

cursed sasuke wrote:
yeah, he said that too, i mean, i understand what he's trying to get at, but i'd rather get it out of my system now, rather than when i'm older, live life to the fullest, no regrets :) i don't wanna be all like "gee, i wonder what that would've been like back then", i'll cut my hair/remove my piercings whenever i go for a job interview and whenever i go to work, i talked to him about this, he said he just doesn't want me doing piercings cuz i'll have a little lump when i let it heal up

"Enjoy your body,use it every way you can…don’t be afraid of it, or what other peoplethink of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own..."

- Baz Luhrmann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

So I read this topic and got really excited that there was something I could comment on.

Then I realized that the last post was two years ago.

Fml.

But anyway, I don't think tongue piercings are a good idea on guys at all. Girls, still bad. Nose, not as bad. Lip, too hard to hide. Ear? Punch holes all through that shit! Lawlz. I have a double on one side and a single on the other ear. The second piercing is a gauge, but only one of the smaller sizes. It's still pretty raw. At some point I hope to have the same ear pierced all the way up :P But till I go to college, it ain't gunna happen. So I just use clips and cuffs till then.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:45 pm 
.VI. wrote:
So I read this topic and got really excited that there was something I could comment on.

no your fine the topic is not 2 years old

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:17 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

Gho$T wrote:
.VI. wrote:

no your fine the topic is not 2 years old

Wow. Fail. I saw someone's join date and thought it was the post date. Whoops ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm 
Splakking Spree

i just realized i joined the forums on 4/20

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next