Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:09 pm 
Year : Early 2005
Place : Kicking some ass in Digital Warriors server
Person who recuited me : Anon
People I still remeber when i joined Splak : Stack , Pepto , Anon , Jesus , Zudo , MillerTime , SteamSux
Story : So it was my second year playing CZ on the computer i was 16 years old just having fun playing on random servers , never once came across Splak. i was on terrorist team playing in DW server when Anon said to me hey you want to join Splak. At that time i didnt even know what clans were so i just said sure sounds fun. about 5 minutes later Anon told me to copy Splak and put it in my name, then he added me to his friends and lastly i followed him to the splak server learned about hook meet some pretty wicked guyz , met Grams told me to change my s to a $ i had no idea why but i did now i have never changed my name since then kicked ass with people in scrims best thing i ever did.

um.... this is kinda awkward but well i did end up leaving because i had a immature and totally stupid moment and i regret it to this day and pretty much ran away from the problem like a pussy

.:Splak|Gho$t (left on 12/3/07)

with that being said

Year : Jan 2010
Place : Teamspeak / Splak Server
Person who recruited me (again) : Stormz
People I remeber when i joined Splak (again) : Everyone who currently is active in TS and on the forums
Story (again) : I finally grew up , became a man , became mature , apoligized for my mistake ,and begged for forgiveness , i signed back up to hopefully join the great clan of Splak again. I met some pretty awesome people who have kept Splak alive , reunited with the old members who are the backbone of Splak and i plan on staying here for the remaining time with Splak

oh yeah

end of story(s) :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6