PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:44 am 
1337 Hooker

I'm confused? Why did I read this?

Post subject: Re: Read number 3
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Wat

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 am 
1337 Hooker

If you know anything about electricity (which I'm assuming you do), you'll know that the plus and minus do not relate to math. Since Plusle and Minun are electricity types, the plus and minus mean positive and negative. I mean, what does electricity have to do with math besides calculators?

fuckin magnets

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:13 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

You can't just cut it off there, makes the writer sound like he thinks + and - are only math terms, but the next line he says that is what his little brother thinks (understandable, well depends on how young he is).

Quote:
If you know anything about electricity (which I'm assuming you do), you'll know that the plus and minus do not relate to math. Since Plusle and Minun are electricity types, the plus and minus mean positive and negative. I mean, what does electricity have to do with math besides calculators? My little brother didn't know this, and he thought that Plusle and Minun would evolve into an "Equals" ish pokemon. But hey, pretty original names, especially for electric type pokemon.

Ok? So there are some electric pokemon characters, one is positive and one is negative? Still saying... wtf does this have to do with the cost of tea in china? I googled the bold part, your ICP picture even further confused me, thinking the bold was some obscure ICP lyric, but nope, still confused. It does not happen often, but I am stumped, and I can even translate what Wyatt is trying to say most of the time.

I like where he says "pretty original" I have to disagree. I am going to make a cartoon/game and make 2 characters electric, one will be called positive Pat, the other negative Nancy (yeah I went there)... and they tend to... stick together... DERP. Pretty original huh.

Every single pokemon post leads me to the same place, udder confusion... I give up.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:28 am 
Splakking Spree

Gotta Catch Em All! There must be well over 500 Pokémon by now.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:42 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

Awesome X wrote:
If you know anything about electricity (which I'm assuming you do), you'll know that the plus and minus do not relate to math. Since Plusle and Minun are electricity types, the plus and minus mean positive and negative. I mean, what does electricity have to do with math besides calculators?

fuckin magnets

Fucking miracles man.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:49 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

ColeLT1 wrote:
You can't just cut it off there, makes the writer sound like he thinks + and - are only math terms, but the next line he says that is what his little brother thinks (understandable, well depends on how young he is).

Quote:
If you know anything about electricity (which I'm assuming you do), you'll know that the plus and minus do not relate to math. Since Plusle and Minun are electricity types, the plus and minus mean positive and negative. I mean, what does electricity have to do with math besides calculators? My little brother didn't know this, and he thought that Plusle and Minun would evolve into an "Equals" ish pokemon. But hey, pretty original names, especially for electric type pokemon.

Ok? So there are some electric pokemon characters, one is positive and one is negative? Still saying... wtf does this have to do with the cost of tea in china? I googled the bold part, your ICP picture even further confused me, thinking the bold was some obscure ICP lyric, but nope, still confused. It does not happen often, but I am stumped, and I can even translate what Wyatt is trying to say most of the time.

I like where he says "pretty original" I have to disagree. I am going to make a cartoon/game and make 2 characters electric, one will be called positive Pat, the other negative Nancy (yeah I went there)... and they tend to... stick together... DERP. Pretty original huh.

Every single pokemon post leads me to the same place, udder confusion... I give up.

What the writer is trying to saying that the SYMBOLS for negative and positive are not related to math symbols. Hefails at doing it so properly. Then he rather goes off on a story about his little brother not knowing.

As for the ICP reference:

"Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed"

lulz ensure when seeing the video

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

cornholio wrote:
lulz ensure when seeing the video

Rolf

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:43 pm 
Splakking Spree

magic everywhere in this bitch.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:49 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

trying to make sense of this thread

- it's not magic its math

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm 
1337 Hooker

p --> q

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm 
1337 Hooker

I could explain this but I think it's better the way it is. Anyone who hasn't seen that video should btw

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:15 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:49 pm 
1337 Hooker

but do you?