Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:04 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

A few of my friends have shown me these videos and I had interest in them. There pretty long and I'm not saying that they're true but they are interesting IMO. If you know anything else about this please post it and inform me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HpzJxi ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Px-jNc2 ... re=related

And if you are there just to say its just another stupid conspiracy and don't have any proof to disprove this conspiracy please
save your time and don't post.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:02 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

JamesBond wrote:
A few of my friends have shown me these videos and I had interest in them. There pretty long and I'm not saying that they're true but they are interesting IMO. If you know anything else about this please post it and inform me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HpzJxi ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Px-jNc2 ... re=related

And if you are there just to say its just another stupid conspiracy and don't have any proof to disprove this conspiracy please
save your time and don't post.

lol these videos are so full of shit. I seen better conspiracy theories tbh.
Pretty much lost after he said how prince was a flamboyant faggot and an edimotie. Also most of his arguments are just assumptions and can not actually be sourced.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:00 pm 
1337 Hooker

I stopped watching after the first song. Osama formed and structured Al-Qaeda in 1988. Al-Qaeda was blowing stuff up before 9/11. Like in 1993 the first world trade center bombing. Prince did "Osama getting ready to bomb" in 98'. I'm pretty sure he was just singing it because it was catchy. It's not even really coincidental because 9/11 happened 3 years later... that's a lot of time.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:09 pm 

How can you site something if the government is covering it up?
Getting into the lady GAGA conspiracy, its not just her that has been sited throwing signs, Michelle Obama and other rich people high up have been seen throwing signs. All in all I don't believe in 1 conspiracy. I just believe that the Govt is crooked, I meen look at the banks, they were already rich and they gave them 1 billion dollars and they are still not loaning money to people to buy/build houses. If the Govt really wanted to stimulate the economy I think this would work, 1 billion= 1000 million, so there is approximately 350 million in the U.S, instead of giving a billion to the banks they could give everyone in the U.S a million dollars, if everyone had a million dollars they would buy a new house and a new car, that would stimulate the economy way better than giving the banks a billion then them giving there ceo's million dollar bonus's. Im just saying the U.S isn't that great of a country if we are 13 trillion dollars in debt.
sorry for wall of text.

Blood sacrifice for fame might not be able to be sourced but I think the people who run the world are different than we think they are.

The guy that made these movies might have screwed up a bit but he's going in the right direction.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 pm 
1337 Hooker

Germany tried giving out money after WW1. Did not end well.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:30 am 
1337 Hooker

The U.S. is a great place to live even with the 13 trillion in debt. I've been to exactly 13 different countries and I know for a fact that every place that I've been to Blows compared to being in the U.S. Well the Britain area is pretty nice to include Ireland and Scotland; Germany is nice too. But they still fall short in comparison to America.

The world works in mysterious ways. Take during WW1: The U.S. Payed Germany $412,520.55 for making and using a pointed nosed round (Spitzer round) that was created (and patented) and used by the Germans in the same war.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:46 pm 

Awesome X wrote:
Germany tried giving out money after WW1. Did not end well.

Ya but we still gave the banks a crap load of money and still businesses are going bankrupt, they gave all of the huge businesses money so they could stick it in there pockets, but for all of the small businesses they just said fuck them. My dad owned a recreational construction business for 13 years, I didn't see his bailout money. I'm just say we could give money to the people bail them out instead of these big companies putting it in there pockets and not giving out loans to anyone.
I personally think its to make it to were we the people are like ants with just enough to get by and have something nice, but for the big money to stay in rich families so they can own there multi million dollar boats and houses. Its just crooked.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:33 pm 
1337 Hooker

giving money to every dick and jane out there would cause widespread inflation, the effects would be devastating. What the government did may not seem noble, may not be noble, but it'll work.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:04 am 
1337 Hooker

Yeah, but you gotta remember that the big companies are the areas that provide a lot of seats for jobs compared to the small companies. If you need more money in the economy you need to distribute it to more people who will actually spend it.

On another note the government does give a lot of breaks on taxes to those who are entrepreneurs.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 am 

My dad never got any tax breaks, what I am saying is over 13 years my dad gave the government millions (In taxes) selling houses. And then they give all of the money to the banks and the banks wouldn't give my dad any loans to build anymore houses and wouldn't give people loans to buy them and that is what makes me sick the government gives the money to the banks and they stick it in there pockets, it actually made my dad go bankrupt. He lost his business his car my grandparents had to buy back his truck he had to sell his motorcycle just to keep his house. He had to go back to trucking were he will keep his house but thats going off topic. I'm just saying my dad has payed alot of taxes in the past and to go to who another rich mans pocket instead of going to him when he is in need.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:21 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

This sounds more like a case of shitty government than a case of conspiracy.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:00 pm 

I kind of changed topics because the conspiracy goes along with the govt, I actually started thinking about the conspiracy and started to think it is really stupid.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:43 pm 
1337 Hooker

I cannot explain this without sounding callous. It makes sense if you think about this in the big picture, remove your attachment to your father and you'll see it too.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:14 pm 

Whats the big picture? My dad giving alot of his money to the government then they give it to the big banks like AIG and then they stick the money in their pockets and go buy them there big fancy yachts and mansions instead of helping the people of the united states. Im looking at the big picture and its getting worse less jobs the housing business is nothing everything is getting commercialized. So I guess the CEO's of AIG having a million dollar bonus is more important than the families of america being able to get by.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm 
1337 Hooker

Yea, it is. AIG is much important then your dad. Hell, my dad lost 10 grand as well, but thats the way the world works. Its not fun, its the economy. People fucked up bad, or rather, some people learned the system well enough to make out like bandits and screw the rest of us, take that as you will, but its the way it is. Hopefully someone will eventually give some of the people who got hurt the most some reparations, but its more than likely not gonna happen. Hell, I pay social security and there is no way in hell I'm getting my of that back. It kinda goes back to the social contract theory. Everyone has it with the government, and they trust it to do the best for them. Once they fail in that task, people take action, and if there is no change then there s revolt. Either they fix this mess and everything goes back to "normal", or shit hits the fan and america goes down the drain. I hope for the first one really.