Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:31 pm 
1337 Hooker

I loved being 16 had just moved fresh good friends I was still getting on with was old enough to be treated like an older person but without the bs of being older. Knew I had a nice few easy years of college life was good and easy.

You guys?

(you know your my skinny rockin english brother right reaper?)

bob wrote:
I'm picking up my toys and going home.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:40 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

life is pretty nice right now. i just want a part-time job as a host at famous dave's or some other restaurant. i wanna move back to where i used to live, maybe a nicer house than what it was before. i'm not really worrying about anything too, so yeah, life's prettttyyyy good 8)

and i'm gonna sell my WoW account soon and my DS and PSP and all the games and hopefully it'll rack up to around 500-600 bucks, not much, but hey.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:51 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

A lot of them

First ride on an airplane, first helicopter ride, riding along in a police car going 120mph

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 am 
Splakking Spree

^ Id rather ride 120 mph in a car thats NOT a modified piece of shit.. Probably a bit safer :D

Highschool was the best time of my life. Alot of the stories I have sound so unbelieveable, but thats what makes it so memorable.

ColeLT1 - Wyatt talked like that before it was cool

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:29 pm 
1337 Hooker

pfft... modified piece of shit... pfft. At least my modified piece of shit will get me out of a traffic jams, pass through red lights, let me top out the speedometer, and allow me to pull over people so they can become a brown noser in hopes of not receiving a ticket, mwhahahahah. It's amazing what a light bar and wig wags can do for you on a car.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:39 pm 
Splakking Spree

haha! i can totally fucking picture you doing that Auto, with that crazed look on your face too.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:10 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I enjoyed teenage years, carefree, riding dirtbikes and generally doing whatever I wanted, but most of the time I was bored off my ass, broke, hated school, etc. The time from finishing college, being on my own, making my own money, till now has been the best years.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 pm 
The British One
The British One

Probably 16/17 yo.

Getting my first car, passing first time, having a good group of friends, leaving school.

Nothing that exciting, but heyy.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:04 am 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

So far no year has been to great... My 15th could've been fucking awesome but a real relationship really fucks it up.

I miss PreK when you really didn't give a fuck about anything

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:53 am 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

I think my favorite age was at 3-4 years old. From what I remember, my days were filled with preschool, going to the park/zoo/beach/chinatown in San Francisco. I would just hanging out with no responsibilities but at the same time learning so much and living in a great city.

I would say when I was sixteen are some of my best memories too: I would hang out/get into some adventures, school was easy, just chillin. Also got my first job at sixteen :D
Life is good now but I have more responsibilities as in holding a job, doing well in school, finding out what I want to do in the future.

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:52 am 
1337 Hooker

These days are my best so far. Joining the Army was the best decision I made when I was 17. Deployed to Afghanistan and became a veteran at the age of 18. I get to see a lot of the world for free. I get good pay. Being an MP I get to see a bunch of weird crap. Although I hate being an MP...

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 am 
Splakking Spree

also.. You have the largest collection of guns I've ever seen. Other than some of the old timers I know who have been collecting guns since they had to load their muskets.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:42 pm 
Head Cheerleader

Right now is the best.
I'm a senior in high school, i have no homework, i have no responsibility whatsoever, plenty of girls, good friends, tons of stuff to do, gonna move into a bigger and better house in a week, just got my first scholarship for $1000 so that'll pay for a year of community college i think, I'm getting a car soon, I get to stay up as late as I want, and no one bothers me if I'm a couple hours late for school, I'll be 18 in less than 2 weeks, I'll graduate in about a month
I really can't think of anything in the world that I want right now because I'm enjoying what I have already :)
Oh and I'm listening to this song right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u84d7nY8pQ
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 pm 
1337 Hooker

Easily when I was younger. I can't do this without sounding really depressed, but there isn't a single moment short of skydiving for the first time while shooting up the most insane drugs ever for the first time on top of a T rex that can compare to the mindless glee of the first years of someones life. I think around the time I really started to think at an advanced level was when I lost all that happiness.

TLDR Bawwww I wish I was little

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Wraith wrote:
These days are my best so far. Joining the Army was the best decision I made when I was 17. Deployed to Afghanistan and became a veteran at the age of 18. I get to see a lot of the world for free. I get good pay. Being an MP I get to see a bunch of weird crap. Although I hate being an MP...

define weird crap?