Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 am 
1337 Hooker

I hope one of you fucks up big time with drugs soon so it scares the rest of you.

(you know your my skinny rockin english brother right reaper?)

bob wrote:
I'm picking up my toys and going home.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 am 
1337 Hooker

Graspop made its way to one of my most favorite times ever. It was essentially the shit. First, most of the bands were sweet. Second, It is one of the only few places where it's acceptable to be completely blitzed by 10am. I also happened to meet an awesome Dutch girl there 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

cursed sasuke wrote:
i wanna try shrooms at least once, but i heard there's a 1% chance of it making your brain bleed, so fuck that haha

Shrooms are awesome. The first time I did it I took 4gs and I was trippin balls.

Reaper wrote:
I hope one of you fucks up big time with drugs soon so it scares the rest of you.

I've heard so many fucked up stories about people doing acid and stuff like that but that's something I'll never touch.

bob wrote:
WELL, hockey players are men......and well, most football players are pussies.
Reaper wrote:
Well you type like a 4 year old blind girl so ha.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Crazy Monkey7 wrote:
I've heard so many fucked up stories about people doing acid and stuff like that but that's something I'll never touch.

I'm not saying you should do it, its your own body, do what you want, but I am a bit confused to this sentence. Shrooms is a not really a harder drug than acid, but it can have more side effects, and is generally considered harsher, because it has toxins in it, but all in all are considered almost the same, but LSD is considered more refined and pure. With Acid/LSD (same thing) you can't OD, no long term effects (not proven but heavily debated), but for sure is less harmful overall than shrooms or ecstacy), your only real danger is doing something stupid while on it (just like any other drug that alters your interpretation of reality). The problems you can have is if you are on some other medicine and it causes a reaction to that medicine (like anti depressants), and like any drug that causes you to release your natural endorphins there is a chance of triggering a dormant hidden neurological disease you already had (which shrooms would do too). Also when you get LSD you get pure LSD, it is not cut with anything (like MDMA/Ecstasy that can have coke/heroin/meth who knows what in it).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_a ... de#Dangers

THC and LSD are some of the few drugs out there that have 0 chance of overdose. With any drug out there, there is a limit to the wear and tear on your body, if you abuse anything, there will be consequences, staying up all night long with your body and mind racing is not good to do very often, weather it be drinking, smoking, tripping, whatever.

I'd like to hear what you have heard about acid.

Reaper wrote:

I went to a "drug/party college" I had plenty of exposure to everything under the sun, I never met anyone who did the killer drugs (heroin and crack) but I did know of some coke users, I would never touch the shit, but every person who I met who fucked up big time, simply flunked out and moved back home because they were too lazy to do their school work, drugs had little to do with it, they simply didn't care. The most fucked up that any of you guys would get with this stuff, is getting caught with it, and going to jail, which is a shame that the punishment for drugs is worse than the drugs themselves. Obviously I am a free-choice person, what you choose to put in your body should not be something decided by a government, if you want to kill yourself with crack, I cannot tell you no, I can offer to help you get out of the habit, but you should not go to jail for dozens of years for it.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:31 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Reaper wrote:

lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:45 pm 
Splakking Spree

cursed sasuke wrote:
we all got drunk and he basically made out with this girl who he thinks is ugly with a bad personality and he regrets it and won't stop bothering him LOLLOL

you're a faggot