Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It Made My Day
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

So some of you may have heard that there is a website called http://itmademyday.com/. I was thinking that we could start a thread of little things that happened during your day that really just made it better. I had an event today that made me want to share.

Today, I was pulling up into Seattle Drip. There was a florist's van pulled up to the window. It seemed to be a small company, because there were no fancy graphics or anything on the side of the van; just plain text and a small picture of a flower. As the man payed for his drink and got his coffee, he pulled out a flower and handed it to the cashier. The simpleness and geniality of the gesture made my day.

Post subject: Re: It Made My Day
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:34 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

New Wale mixtape came out today... made my week:)

chief first

YouTube Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNR05fAu0-E&fmt=18

"yeah smoking I should stop; everyday is 4:20 every moment is woodstock"

I downloaded it from here: click

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

An old man in his 60's came to my gym today and did a full workout in a fancy shirt, chinos-shorts and sandals.

A male homo sapiens with a 29 up to a 36 on the von Luschan scale, has just purposely, with an immoral and disrespectful intent and without any direct or indirect permission, taken possession of my pedal-powered two-wheel-bearing vehicle for the purpose of transportation to compensate for his lacking of this item that I had sole possession of before this incident of aggravated robbery.

In other words: *african american* stole my bike!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 am 
1337 Hooker

I stopped someone for doing a rolling stop at a stop sign. I was gonna let him off with a warning but his attitude and him telling me that he stopped and I was wrong made me write him a ticket. Then come to find out his Controle technique expired last month so I told him he's not driving an illegal vehicle on my installation. It made my day watching him walk to work with a ticket in his hand in the rain.

MP doesn't simply mean military police it really means My Post.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:17 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

Today at work, I was getting the shittiest tips i ever seen (one table even left with the credit card slip so I could not claim any tips for it). Then this old guy walks in with his wife or mom and we begin talking where he went to school and everything. Turns out he went to the same school I went to (he graduated in '78 or around there) and that he lived where I used to for a long time. When i gave him the check, his bill was around 8 dollars and he gave me a 20 dollars bill and told me to keep the change. Same day, this two system administrators came in and we began chatting for about an hour of how stupid some people are when it comes to computer problems and other stuff. Taught me what PEBKAC is.

PEBKAC is the answer to every computer problem people have. That and a ID-10T errors.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:07 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Been looking for someone to buy my 32in Toshiba 1080p tv (my computer monitor) because I really wanted to get this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6824254052

Im selling it for truly an awesome deal (I got it on a huge sale for 400 in December) and it still sells for 500-700 new. After a few "maybe's" for a week or so I was in my bosses office and was like, oh btw, im selling my 32" tv for 300, he texted his wife, 30 seconds later said sold :) My desk looks ridiculous with the tiny 20" monitor on it now (newegg needs to hurry up and ship my new one). Now if someone would buy my race bike and my other car my day would truly be made.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:20 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

.VI. wrote:
So some of you may have heard that there is a website called http://itmademyday.com/. I was thinking that we could start a thread of little things that happened during your day that really just made it better. I had an event today that made me want to share.

Today, I was pulling up into Seattle Drip. There was a florist's van pulled up to the window. It seemed to be a small company, because there were no fancy graphics or anything on the side of the van; just plain text and a small picture of a flower. As the man payed for his drink and got his coffee, he pulled out a flower and handed it to the cashier. The simpleness and geniality of the gesture made my day.

I'm a morning regular at the drip on Grants Ferry. A few weeks ago, a kid made ~$80.00 in tips at a car wash. He bought the next 15 or so cars drinks on a Monday morning.

It was the best monday I have on record! :P

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:14 pm 
Splakking Spree

I saw this on my newsfeed today and it just put a smile on my face. Also, my vuvuzela that I ordered from china 2 weeks ago came today, and I bought the new htc evo and should be expecting delivery sometime next week :D

Attachments:
facebook.jpg
facebook.jpg [ 41.53 KiB | Viewed 8207 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Yesterday was the last day of my college class for Anthropology. I got a 100 on my final which made my grade an A. I just started college with a 4.0 GPA. After I had a nice time with my girlfriend at Red Lobster then we went back to my empty house. Later at 5 once she was gone a bunch of friends came over and we all drank and had nice cloves and cigs and chilled the whole night with two hookahs.

Perfect summer day.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

In my pilates class the instruction told us to lay on our back with our legs in the air, bent like butterfly wings, then to roll back and forth while clapping our feet like a seal. Best part was she started making noises like a seal. I couldn't help but burst out laughing

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 pm 
Splakking Spree

After my ex wife trying to keep my son from seeing me until our scheduled custody court date. I had my lawyer contact her.. 24 hours later I was picking him up. That made my month..

ColeLT1 - Wyatt talked like that before it was cool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:58 pm 
Splakking Spree

i had a dream last night that i met Katy Perry backstage at one of her concerts, and after talking for a bit she asked me for my e-mail and phone number. It made my morning :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:23 pm 
1337 Hooker

Infamous wrote:
i had a dream last night that i met Katy Perry backstage at one of her concerts, and after talking for a bit she asked me for my e-mail and phone number. It made my morning :D

I had a dream where she asked me to marry her. I did. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 pm 
Splakking Spree

you bastard.... lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i had a couple of dreams today, one of them was me interviewing katy perry on California Gurls and Teenage Dream lol, i bet i only dreamed of her cuz you won't stfu about her jared