Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: It Made My Day
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:49 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

MIS, woot :D

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

ColeLT1 wrote:
MIS, woot :D

woo hoo! :D Speaking of woot....the wootoff is still on! Haven't seen anything I want yet tho...

Quote:
goldlessbassist
why did the 80s have to end? ...

lee9340
they ran out of quality drugs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:31 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I saw my mouse (deathadder) for $20 but missed it. Like 3 people from work also bought the $10 programmable thermostat, I had a $5 off coupon so I got it with free shipping =P

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

Your order number ************ for 1 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 9/22/2010 and your credit card has been charged $8.00.

been a wooter for 4 years. first ever RBOC. HELLLLZ YEA!

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

bob wrote:
Your order number ************ for 1 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 9/22/2010 and your credit card has been charged $8.00.

been a wooter for 4 years. first ever RBOC. HELLLLZ YEA!

Congratz!! :D That's so awesome :3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:50 am 

ahh nice, oh shoot cole i forgot about my coupon!! Thanks for reminding me lol

Quote:
goldlessbassist

lee9340

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 pm 
1337 Hooker

so i was working today and a lady came in my lane. after she had put all her stuff on the belt (i work at a supermarket as a cashier)she said "I'm going to need to get a bigger cart" so i said something like "ok, would yo like to get it yourself, or i can call somebody to get you one" but she stormed off all pissed off so i'm like ok...

So a minute later my manager comes up to me and says stuff like blahblahblah what did you say to this woman?? and i'm standing there like what the fuck u talking about. So when she gets back, i learn that she told my managers that i told her "get it yourself." but of course when i try to tell her what i meant the lady INSISTED that i had said "get it yourself" so i'm naturally pissed off for the rest of the day after my manager tells me off

:P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:12 pm 

Quote:
so i said something like "ok, would yo like to get it yourself, or i can call somebody to get you one" but she stormed off all pissed off so i'm like ok...

but of course when i try to tell her what i meant the lady INSISTED that i had said "get it yourself" so i'm naturally pissed off for the rest of the day after my manager tells me off

Hahah either way you put it, it's an odd question to ask a customer at check-out. You know American's don't want to do anything themselves, how dare you Eddie??

Quote:
goldlessbassist

lee9340

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:16 pm 
Splakking Spree

Element wrote:
so i was working today and a lady came in my lane. after she had put all her stuff on the belt (i work at a supermarket as a cashier)she said "I'm going to need to get a bigger cart" so i said something like "ok, would yo like to get it yourself, or i can call somebody to get you one" but she stormed off all pissed off so i'm like ok...

So a minute later my manager comes up to me and says stuff like blahblahblah what did you say to this woman?? and i'm standing there like what the fuck u talking about. So when she gets back, i learn that she told my managers that i told her "get it yourself." but of course when i try to tell her what i meant the lady INSISTED that i had said "get it yourself" so i'm naturally pissed off for the rest of the day after my manager tells me off

:P

and that made your day?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 pm 
1337 Hooker

the post doesn't imply whether it has to be good or bad, made my day bad lol

and yeah idk how the else i was supposed to put it i thoguht she was telling me that she was going to get another one

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:41 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

It made my day to know that I didn't miss my Monday class since it was canceled. I didn't have to make up any work I missed from last class for today :D

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm 
soooooo

30 foot long hydraulic shaft had to be machined lathe, had a problem with a seal
so in order to get it to be centered on the lathe we needed to pull the hydralic shaft out about 3 feet to make sure it would say centered while being machined
but it was under pressure so we then started to empty the fluid out, started out just find opened the plugs ran some air in their everything seemed fine
after about the 5th 5 gallon barrel of oil it was just barely dripplin out thinking it was close to empty so we ran some more air in but should have thought that threw some more seeing what happened after that
apparently me and the guy working on it got enough pressure in their to trap some oil in a pocket of one of the 3 chambers and oh their was still about 8 or so gallons left (if you are curious it the shaft holds a total of 55 gallons of hydraulic oil) and when we released the air pressure it just exploded out but what made my day uhhhhh lol i was right next to the shaft helping him and when this happened for some godly reason i didnt get touched but the other guy was soaked anyways that is that

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:45 pm 
Splakking Spree

The lack of periods made that extremely hard to read.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

Syntax, man, syntax!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:38 am 
i guess you dont know me good enough i never use that shit :/ not to be mean but this aint english class i dont have to be perfect i atleast spell correct and if people choose not to read it allwell its just chit chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next