Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Best Protein
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 am 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

Hey, I just started to commit to a work-out routine while I am here and I was looking at different protein as well as other supplements online. Just wanted to see if anyone had any opionions on what protein and other supplements I should be taking to get max results in 7 months. Anything you all have taken that worked or didnt work, etc. A few considerations, the food here doesnt exactly suffice with healthy calorie intake, the serving size is pretty bleak, its 3 meals a day instead of 5-6 small meals so it kinda messes with my metabolism. I'm taking any and all opinions and advice. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Best Protein
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:13 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/men.html

^^^^^^^^
Awesome multi-vitamin

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplemen ... RIC%20ACID).aspx?activeIngredientId=464&activeIngredientName=GABA%20(GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC%20ACID)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this shit is like roids, when i started taking it like 7-8 months ago, i went from benching 35's - 45's in about a week. i shit you not

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscl ... ombat.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
awesome protein powder, tastes pretty damn good in milk, but kinda nasty in water

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 am 

Thanks man. I already have some protein from GNC, just regular Whey Protein for now and I'm lookin to get some casein for when I sleep since it takes longer to absorb into body. Plus a mass gainer called "Serious Mass", just got it because the quanity of it for the price was hard to turn down. We'll see how that works. People here have given good review of it so far. My multi-vitamin is the GNC Sport Multi-vitamin. Those are the 3 I'm using now. They wont last 7 months, so any recommendations ro suggestions anyone has, I'm willing to try and take.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 am 
The British One
The British One

I'm taking;

GoProtein GoPro Whey
GoPro Creatine
GoPro Gluamine
Poliquin Glycine Powder

^ People at my gym swear by that stuff.

BCAAs too.

been sorting my diet out whilst on that stuff and it's done wonders. Upped weights quite a fair amount, in a few weeks/months

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

damn pj, do you really need a multi-vitamin? serious mass has a lot of vitamins and minerals, you don't wanna be over-nutritioned as it can cause poisoning :\ but serious mass looks awesome, i think i'll get it actually after my multi-vitamin is done with

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:48 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I take Muslepharm Assault before I workout, but that's it. It's like jacked, no-explode, etc.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:31 pm 
1337 Hooker

Dude what ever you find make sure to look at the contents of the supplement thoroughly. Some of those show up in piss tests. The Army is saying "tough shit, we told you" and kicking people out who piss hot.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 pm 

Yeah, I was looking at that. They have a red flag list out here of shit to avoid. Who knows, the military is constantly adding shit day after day. So I'm trying to stick with stuff I know wont get on it. Like the shit Cole is using, a lot of those pre-work outs have been cut off. Military thinks they arent good or they do some shit, who knows.

Yaseen, in regards to vitamins, you wont get poisoned from them, you literally piss out any excess vitamins your body doesnt use. For instance, when you are hydrating like hell and still piss yellow as fuck, thats because of the multi-vitamin most times. The Serious Mass is more to up my calories since I dont get enough out here. I do 10-15 minutes of running at about 7-12 mph before my work-out to warm up, then work out, then do about 10 minute cool-down run after. Its been working. I've been working out for about 11 days and I have bumped up 10lbs in every work-out for upper body and about 20-25 for legs.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

PJ wrote:
Yeah, I was looking at that. They have a red flag list out here of shit to avoid. Who knows, the military is constantly adding shit day after day. So I'm trying to stick with stuff I know wont get on it. Like the shit Cole is using, a lot of those pre-work outs have been cut off. Military thinks they arent good or they do some shit, who knows.

Just FYI, I don't know about army standards and such, but I do know that musclepharm is really big on using no dangerous or banned substances and is fully certified with professional sports.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 am 

I know what you're saying man. I wasnt trying to imply what you listed was one of the banned ones. I was just saying in general. I'm not huge on the pre-work out stuff. I have taken them, got amped and all. It was just...I felt cracked out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:04 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

PJ wrote:
I know what you're saying man. I wasnt trying to imply what you listed was one of the banned ones. I was just saying in general. I'm not huge on the pre-work out stuff. I have taken them, got amped and all. It was just...I felt cracked out.

Yeah, I got what you were saying. The one I take, suggests a half-scoop, I use 1/3 scoop. No cracked out feeling, just a bit more energy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 am 

You dont take anything else at all? No vitamin, supplements, drinks? Nothing?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I take a "Complete Multivitamin" and drink nothing but water. I have a non-water drink about once every week or two.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 pm 

That was huge for me a long time ago. When I dropped from about 200-120. I cut any soda and shit out of my diet and drank a lot of water, milk, and juice only. It made leaps and bounds in the long run.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 am 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

No nut-bust jokes on a thread titled "Best Protein?" Where da trolls at?