| Splak.net http://www.splak.net/forum/ |
|
| Edited Models http://www.splak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=654 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Penguin [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Edited Models |
Ok, I found out you can increase the bone size, and mesh size of the models. This makes it VERY easy to see them..lol..
|
|
| Author: | cornholio [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That is probably the creepiest shit i ever seen in my life. |
|
| Author: | Display [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It would also make them very hard to hit? If you could find out a way to make regular gun models (1.6 version too, please) to be real long, that would be a lot more useful. I can already tell this would screw up my headshots, lol. |
|
| Author: | PePTo [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
it's just the visuals that change. not the hit-boxes. if anything, it gives you more of a direct target, and if you miss, you may still get lucky and pop them in the head. |
|
| Author: | Penguin [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah, and the gun is impossible. Tried it. the game wont allow you to load with it that big =\ |
|
| Author: | Display [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
PePTo Yeah I realized, which is worse. Because the hit-boxes stay the same, but the models are different from where they are... I wouldn't know on the spot where the head would actually be, and aim lower/higher then what I should be aiming at... Maybe if just the arms were really long, that my be possible of having the cheap affect, without limiting your aiming. |
|
| Author: | Penguin [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd need a more advanced model editor/viewer.. Someone finds one, I'd be more than happy to do it. |
|
| Author: | The Wonderguy [ Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Try milkshape if thats not what ur using right now. Just google it. |
|
| Author: | Nevermind [ Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
CHEATERS!!! |
|
| Author: | Lucky Aura [ Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i wonder if they got skins for a scope. |
|
| Author: | Penguin [ Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
They do, and I've already edited one.. Throw splak all over my scout.. and a disclaimer at that.. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|