Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:45 pm 
The British One
The British One

Stay banned, because you annoy me just as much as you annoy Cursed.

Just GTFO off this post already. Stop whining; VMAN, Cole or Chris - lock please?

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

please, i don't think this guy will learn, but we'll see in 2 months, if he doesn't learn, perma ban, you SAY you don't give a shit, freestyle, but are you telling the truth? gl and hf w/ w/e you do in these 2 months

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:12 pm 
Get Your Free Kills Here

ive never seen u at vmans server. i want to get unbanned from that server because i was banned for no reason, and for the same amount of time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm 
Get Your Free Kills Here

and i dont know why u guys gotta be such douchebags about this. i said u can ban me from splak. i just want to be unbanned from vmans server. i dont know how many times i have to say this for u to understand. probably more times than this for you and your third grade education.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:16 pm 
Splakking Spree

well this isnt the place to try to appeal your ban? wasnt that stated before? goto vman's server's forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:25 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

Freestyle wrote:
and i dont know why u guys gotta be such douchebags about this. i said u can ban me from splak. i just want to be unbanned from vmans server. i dont know how many times i have to say this for u to understand. probably more times than this for you and your third grade education.

We'll this forum isnt for Vmans server so stop crying and talk to vman. It's his server and his rules. so stick a dick in it and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Oh I get it, hes stubborn he wont get the fact that hes banned into his head, and that cursed didnt ban him, remember guys HE HAS TO HAVE EVERYTHING GO HIS WAY so yeah if you want it that way, yes your not banned and yes cursed banned you without admin, happy freestyle? you got EVERYTHING in my post to go your way now stfu you are one big hypocrite and you dont even realise it. And yes you do fucking freekill and I told you to stop what did you say? "I dont want to die so I freekill them" "Dont give them freedays I dont want to die" "Waaa waaa he freekilled me freeday *grabs awp* *shoot* yayyy" STFU GOD SERIOUSLY and you dont have to say i feel like crap fucking 5 times to get sympathy from people no one cares. KAPEESH? you literally pissed me off so much I yelled at you over my mic, and trust me I never yell at anyone on my mic saying constant curse words.

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 pm 
Get Your Free Kills Here

vulture that makes absolutely no sence. and wonderbread, screw you. i didnt ask you for your fucked up opinion on the way u think i play. so go back to suckin a dick and dont talk. and i dont know why everybody assumes im crying. im not a fucking baby. i got out of diapers more then a deckade ago. you probably think i cry because thats what you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 pm 
Splakking Spree

Fuck off. no one wants ur attitude in either servers. either grow the fuck up or get the fuck outa here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

cursed sasuke wrote:

Last edited by VMAN on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 pm 
The British One
The British One

I'm being serious now.

Get the fuck out of this topic and forum Freestyle, if you don't wish to get unbanned, why the hell are you here? Stay @ VMAN forum if you want to get banned, but you won't.

Now.

Stop posting in the damn topic and this is to everyone. It's not a damn flaming war :x

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:19 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8