Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:00 pm 
Offline
Hung Like Chuck Norris
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 5911
Location: Virginia
well, you are sorry, you are being nice about it (somewhat), i pity you, i wouldn't mind seeing you unbanned tbh, you learned(?) from your mistake and it won't happen again, live and learn, just don't say it in a joking manner in the pub again, but that's just me, your gonna have to talk to infa and ace for forgiveness

_________________
http://www.formspring.me/yaseenrazeq
"In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me." - James Stewart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 pm 
Offline
Splakking Spree

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:44 pm
Posts: 1606
Location: Tim Horton's eh?
Its not a fucking joke, you dont understand.

No way are you allowed to use racism in our server in any context, you would undertsand this if you read the fucking rules.

You fucked up now get lost.

Please lock this bullshit, im tired of arguing with a 10 year old.

_________________
.:Splak|ACE

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 pm 
Offline
Get Your Free Kills Here
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 42
ACE wrote:
Its not a fucking joke, you dont understand.

No way are you allowed to use racism in our server in any context, you would undertsand this if you read the fucking rules.

You fucked up now get lost.

Please lock this bullshit, im tired of arguing with a 10 year old.

Have you ever fucked up and gotten a second chance?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 pm 
Offline
Head Cheerleader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 am
Posts: 582
Location: phoenix az
Dixie Normus wrote:
ACE wrote:
Its not a fucking joke, you dont understand.

No way are you allowed to use racism in our server in any context, you would undertsand this if you read the fucking rules.

You fucked up now get lost.

Please lock this bullshit, im tired of arguing with a 10 year old.

Have you ever fucked up and gotten a second chance?


No he has not, Canadians are perfect, minus the being Canadian part.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 pm 
Offline
Get Your Free Kills Here
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 42
im no superman wrote:
Dixie Normus wrote:
ACE wrote:
Its not a fucking joke, you dont understand.

No way are you allowed to use racism in our server in any context, you would undertsand this if you read the fucking rules.

You fucked up now get lost.

Please lock this bullshit, im tired of arguing with a 10 year old.

Have you ever fucked up and gotten a second chance?


No he has not, Canadians are perfect, minus the being Canadian part.


Well I certainly have nothing against Canada! I want to go fishing and hunting up there sometime, but I guess I'm not a huge fan of universal healthcare. But that's besides the point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 pm 
Offline
Splakking Spree

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:44 pm
Posts: 1606
Location: Tim Horton's eh?
Yup I have Dixie, but the difference between you and me is,

When I said it, I did not say it purposly like you have. Mine was a slip of tougne over the mic..

You on the other hand said it purposly jokingly or not. THERE is a difference here and you KNEW it is not allowed but decided to test us anyways.

_________________
.:Splak|ACE

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm 
Offline
Head Cheerleader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 am
Posts: 582
Location: phoenix az
ACE wrote:
Yup I have Dixie, but the difference between you and me is,

When I said it, I did not say it purposly like you have. Mine was a slip of tougne over the mic..

You on the other hand said it purposly jokingly or not. THERE is a difference here and you KNEW it is not allowed but decided to test us anyways.


Way to make me out to be a liar Ace..... Thats what I get for sticking up for a Canadian >.<


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 pm 
Offline
Get Your Free Kills Here
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 42
I don't know ACE, I just don't think I'm communicating the situation very clearly to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 pm 
Offline
Splakking Spree

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:44 pm
Posts: 1606
Location: Tim Horton's eh?
Lol superman.. you make me LOL

_________________
.:Splak|ACE

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 pm 
Offline
Head Cheerleader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 am
Posts: 582
Location: phoenix az
ACE wrote:
Lol superman.. you make me LOL


win


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 pm 
Offline
Get Your Free Kills Here
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 42
ACE wrote:
Lol superman.. you make me LOL


But he's being intentionally racist...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 pm 
Offline
Splakking Spree

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:44 pm
Posts: 1606
Location: Tim Horton's eh?
I understand very well.

You said it in a jokinly way knowing you are going to say it. Even though you know its not allowed to be said in our server.

_________________
.:Splak|ACE

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm 
Offline
Head Cheerleader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 am
Posts: 582
Location: phoenix az
Dixie Normus wrote:
ACE wrote:
Lol superman.. you make me LOL


But he's being intentionally racist...


I only called him Canadian, never anything bad... Unless your Auto, he would kill me if I called him Canadian.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm 
Offline
Get Your Free Kills Here
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 42
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:10 pm 
Offline
Splakking Spree

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:44 pm
Posts: 1606
Location: Tim Horton's eh?
see, now your just posting useless pointless pictures, showing your even more immature.

_________________
.:Splak|ACE

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group