Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:18 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

As many of you know, are cz pub has not had much action. So I found this server a few months ago call "smoking guns hideout". My 1st time playing there I was doing awesome, and it seemed clear to me that there was not a bunch of "try hards" playing in there. The Admins of this server do not have a website, or even a clan for that matter for me to make an appeal so I had smoking gun himself give me the admins email address that banned me for wall hacking. Here`s how that went...

In a message dated 8/22/2010 12:54:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ericfrank4@hotmail.com writes:

Hey Max it`s me GRAM$, you recently permanently banned me from Smoking Guns Hideout. I admit to having the highest score on 2 maps in a row. On the map with snow and the Truck Bombsite I was a CT and went to defuse the bomb. I overheard you saying something about "This guys looking threw walls." And I was the only person aside from the terrorist`(who did kill me) so I asked "Max, are you talking about me?" which I found strange Seeing as we have been playing together in that server for the past 3-4months now..
Anyways I talked to SmokinGun and he gave me your email, so here we are. And If I could just add I all ways respected all of the rules, I even would remove my clans tag that I have been in and had full admin in for the past 6years. If you need and kind of proof i`m no hacker you can look at my track record @www.splak.net.

Thank your time, and I hope to see you back in the pub.
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 21:18:40 -0400
Subject: Re: GRAM$
To: ericfrank4@hotmail.com

the other admin and myself have been watching your gameplay for some time. All too often
it seemed you knew where people were. This was brought to my attention of several times.
The last situation, was Vostok, you had made several miracle kills.
You should not have known where two or three were. what led to your ban, you ran through the map
went right to the bomb, without even looking to see if other people from the other team
where there. There was plenty of time left, not a desperate attempt. as you went through
the double doors your crosshairs scanned the walls and doors very quickly. As if you could
see-through walls, and was assured no one was that the bomb site. At that time the other
admin, who were spectating you, said to me in the war room, he always knows where people are
even if he should not be able to see them, and he kills them.
the epilogue of this e-mail, is your gameplay has been suspect for some time.
if you were admin, as you say on other servers, then you are familiar with the S.E.E.R.
mode. when the admin are dead or just spectating we use this tool. This is a fair barometer
and helps us when we spectate.
In the event, that you were not seeing through walls, then you have been playing much too hard
for our little FUN server. it says in our MOTD, and we have banners going across the screen
requesting players do not play like they are in a CAL scrimmage.
I'm sure, you are going to have wonderful times playing on the servers where you are admin.

please be well

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm 
Splakking Spree

Haters gonna hate. Sucks man, I hope they come to their senses and if you need anyone to back you up I'm here and I know the rest of Splak would easily have your back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 pm 
1337 Hooker

Rofl skates! "Please be well" ...Live long and prosper in another nether internet server dominion, oh, prestige CZ playar!

I'm pretty sure wikipedia has Smoking Guns Hideout listed under "Pride Parade".

I went in there one day to join you and shortly after you left it was endless: omg, golly gee whizz, ghey, faggot, etc... They eventually banned me for quick scoping. Oh, yeah, okay... If I ever recognize an admin from that server I'll ban his teeth from his mouth.

Don't sweat it dude. There's better servers out there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Quote:
In the event, that you were not seeing through walls, then you have been playing much too hard
for our little FUN server
. it says in our MOTD, and we have banners going across the screen
requesting players do not play like they are in a CAL scrimmage.

lol wtf is this guy for real? what a douchebag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:46 pm 

And they don`t allow owning, its a rule.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I'd just drop it, there is nothing you can do to prove to them, and we have banned people in the past for being suspect, but were not sure (kinda better safe than sorry) take it as a compliment.

Ive always had the desire to play in my own servers, the way I want it, and its the right of the admin to ban you if he simply does not like you, its his server. That being said if you have any suggestions as to improving our cz server (besides filling it), or if you want your own server to set it up however you want, we can do that, its very little work.... "Grams house of awesomeness"

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm 
1337 Hooker

ColeLT1 wrote:
...or if you want your own server to set it up however you want, we can do that, its very little work.... "Grams meat beat factory"

Fixed :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:23 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Wraith wrote:
ColeLT1 wrote:
...or if you want your own server to set it up however you want, we can do that, its very little work.... "Grams meat beat factory"

Fixed :)

"Grams Hideout from Smoking Gun Hideout"

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:07 pm 

I <3 u guys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 pm 
Meat Beat Factory sounds like a nipper map XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

VeXed wrote:
Haters gonna hate.

ColeLT1 wrote:
"Grams Hideout from Smoking Gun Hideout"
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 am 

just got unbanned...someone out there likes me :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:55 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

I play in MIND and XXL when I play.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

The offer still stands for you to take over the pub, or have your own cz pub (and I will teach you what you need to know).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:51 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

ColeLT1 wrote:
The offer still stands for you to take over the pub, or have your own cz pub (and I will teach you what you need to know).

TEACH ME!!!!

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell