Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I plan on downloading this to the L4D1 server and trying it out this weekend if anyone is interested in joining.
http://www.ihatemountains.com/

Edit: from http://www.ihatemountains.com/download/ there are a few things you have to do to make it work properly:
* To successfully see our custom visual effects:
Temporary disable any custom campaign you may have installed except I Hate Mountains because they can overwrite themselves pretty bad due to engine limitations. To do this, go to Menu > Extra > Add-ons and uncheck the checkboxes near each content. This only include waterfalls, rotor wind, sprinklers rain and such, but plays a huge role in immersion.
* To successfully hear our custom sound effects:
Type snd_rebuildaudiocache in the game console in order to rebuild the game sound cache and include our sounds into it. You may prefer to do it with a game launched else it will freeze your game (but will still work). This only include ambient sound, but plays a huge role in immersion. To learn how to activate the game console, follow the previous link.
* To successfully see our hints:
Because it can be quite intimidating to survive the first tries, enable the game instructor in Options > Multiplayer > Game Instructor and then, type gameinstructor_reset_counts in the game console to reactivate all the help messages.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post subject: Re: New L4D1 Campaign
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:23 pm 
ill join you if i can get away from work

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:23 am 
Splakking Spree

i would be playing it this weekend but im getting my house tiled, so wont be on to play games till probably the middle/end of next week.

ColeLT1 - Wyatt talked like that before it was cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:42 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Cool, just let me know whenever anyone wants to try it out.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.