Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Internet help
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 am 
1337 Hooker

I'm looking to get a new ISP or at least internet package for the house I live in. We have 20 guys living here now, and it could get in the mid thirties within a few months, and our internet is terrible already. I had the idea of getting some sort of internet type deal that businesses get so that everyone can have a good connection and we are not on fucking dial up speeds anymore.

I could just do a brute force search, but a lot of people here are pretty good with this stuff, so hopefully someone can give me a good place to start. I know we have funds for this, so price isn't really that big an issue, I'm a pretty good negotiator as well and having internet in this day and age sells itself.

Post subject: Re: Internet help
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:26 pm 
1337 Hooker

Awesome X wrote:
We have 20 guys living here now, and it could get in the mid thirties within a few months

Sounds like a merry sausage fest... pffft phsss :lol:

Anyways, Maybe some type of T line if price is no issue. Usually lan gaming centers use this type of interweb connection. I'm not sure if it's only for businesses though. I guess try and contact companies to see if they can provide. I remember many years ago playing at a lan place with 20 other people simultaneously playing and I could play in European servers with a ping of 70.

http://www.t1everywhere.com/
http://www.bandwidtht1.com/

Post subject: Re: Internet help
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

What are your options, in my area you can get 15mb cable for about $50 a month, or 30mb for like 150 a month (like a business line).

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.