Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 am 
The British One
The British One

Hii.

I'm thinking about getting the Razer Imperator Gaming Mouse and Razer Lycosa gaming keyboard this week, but what I wanna know is Razer really good and is it worth the buy?

Can anyone review?

THankss

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:11 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I can't comment on their keyboards besides the lycosa is not mechanical, so its not going to feel (keypress) any better than a cheapo board:
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razeru ... D.35156900

As for the mouse, they make good mice, tons of different styles you just need to find the one that feels right in your hand. I have a nice/expensive lachesis, hate the feel of it, switched to a cheaper deathadder and have used it since.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:03 am 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

As I've probably mentioned tons of times before, I own a Mamba and a Lycosa Mirror.

I prefer my keys on my keyboard slim that's one of the reasons that I bought Lycosa, it's also fast and by fast I mean good response time, it doesn't act up which some keyboards got the tendency to do and I liked its design :)

As for the Imperator. It got pretty much the same specs as the Mamba the only exception is that the Mamba is bigger (I think), got two additional buttons to switch between different DPI-settings and that the Mamba can switch between being wired and wireless.

My experience with Mamba has been nothing but great. Feels great in the hand, good sensor, it's just a great mouse, lulz. I don't know what more to say.

Oh and if you do get them, do not fuck up the firmware installation on the mouse, don't panic, it's fixable but it's really annoying to fix.

I hope that I helped a bit :lol:

A male homo sapiens with a 29 up to a 36 on the von Luschan scale, has just purposely, with an immoral and disrespectful intent and without any direct or indirect permission, taken possession of my pedal-powered two-wheel-bearing vehicle for the purpose of transportation to compensate for his lacking of this item that I had sole possession of before this incident of aggravated robbery.

In other words: *african american* stole my bike!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 pm 
Splakking Spree

The Lycosa can be faulty. Sometimes the keys would sometimes stop working. It was annoying playing games and it happening a lot because you have to keep replugging it in. The best part about it though is the blue backlight color. it matched the razer lachesis i have. The keys are quiet and its really easy to get used to. It was also really damn expensive for a keyboard.

I got fed up with it constantly not working so I replaced it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

VeXed wrote:
The Lycosa can be faulty. Sometimes the keys would sometimes stop working. It was annoying playing games and it happening a lot because you have to keep replugging it in. The best part about it though is the blue backlight color. it matched the razer lachesis i have. The keys are quiet and its really easy to get used to. It was also really damn expensive for a keyboard.

I got fed up with it constantly not working so I replaced it.

I seriously can't agree.
I've had my Lycosa for a little more than a year now and it has been completely flawless.
My two friends who recommended the Lycosa to me have never had any problems with it either.

Best keyboard I've ever used so far.

A male homo sapiens with a 29 up to a 36 on the von Luschan scale, has just purposely, with an immoral and disrespectful intent and without any direct or indirect permission, taken possession of my pedal-powered two-wheel-bearing vehicle for the purpose of transportation to compensate for his lacking of this item that I had sole possession of before this incident of aggravated robbery.

In other words: *african american* stole my bike!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:19 pm 
The British One
The British One

So if not Lycosa, what other keyboards?

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:35 am 
The British One
The British One

Bamp.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:11 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

I got lycosa and agree that is a piece of shit.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)