Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:42 pm 
Head Cheerleader

man that video really does give you an insite on how religon is such bullshit an man made an how everyone is damned but if they themselves did it in a younger years they are forgiven cuz the are more passionate about it, makes real fucking sense

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:53 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Well, this is my personal opinion, but religion CAN be a great thing for the person and everyone around them. Sometimes the wrong people use it in the WORST possible ways...and I dont even need to show you a history book to tell you that.

Its just a shame that these zealots are making such a big impact, because if they werent, they would probably die down.

I dont want to offend your beliefs Combine, but if I were you, I certainly wouldnt think of these people when youre talking about religion. They are among the worst possible examples in the history of the world to use as a pillar of arguement against religion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:44 am 
Head Cheerleader

yea, when people use it the right way it shows a good impact, these people are scum of the world an need a bullet in there skulls.

but on my beliefs non are offended, i live by simple beliefs, i live my life the way i please, and if there is a god of some kind when i do die, he'll understand i'm human an we all fuck up time to time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:58 am 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

This just isn't religion, it's anything taken to the extreme when it becomes insane.

Religious extremists just seem to be the most popular of los loco's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:54 am 
Head Cheerleader

as he said in the video "Media Whores"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:44 am 
Splakking Spree

yeah. they are SO contradicting, they say media is bad and its the devils work and shit but yet they have a website and on that site host pictures of their protests. im sorry but i must be wrong in thinking that thats a form of media... oh wait nope i am right the web is all media, so they themselves must be fucking stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:20 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I used to be involved heavily into church. Was active in 2 different ones at different points. Sad thing is, the churches I was involved in took the bible literally as well. While they didn't do stupid shit like these fucks, they still tried to convince us kids that everything in the bible is true, and you weren't loyal to "god" if you didn't believe that.

IMHO, The bible would be a good book if it weren't taken literally. It's a book of metaphors and (at a time), good morals. Like the guy in the documentary said, While there are some good things to be learned from the bible, there are many other utterly, utterly vile things written as well. I wish people would see the bible as it is. A book of suggested values and morals to be taken into Consideration when living your life. Living by it and only it is a waste of a life.

But I'm an atheist, what do I know?

Oh yeah, and Fuck Tithing. If parents cant put food on the table for their kids in fear of losing the roof over their heads and living in a van under a bridge, they shouldn't be bullied into giving 10% of their earnings before they pay for rent/taxes/groceries/bills. That's how it is in 90% of the churches in the US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:27 am 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

(I'm still watching the video, but I am compelled to make a response already.) It makes me quite depressed to see things like this. Actually, it makes me quite angry. It's ridiculous to see people who could so twist and pervert peoples' minds to benefit themselves, and to hold so much hate in them. It's downright wrong.

As far as my views...Good morals and good judgement are enough for me. I require nothing else of people.

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:33 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

well said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:49 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

I'm not going to watch the whole thing, but i am aware of this group. At some point the hells angels were following these people around and getting in between the funeral and the protesters and revving their bikes really loud. (as well as daring them to do something about it.)

These protesters were scheduled a few years ago to protest a funeral in a small town here in MS.

I'm not sure why, but they didn't show up. Maybe the fact that we have enough beady eyed rednecks with guns to take down a small army and enough woods to hide a few bodies for eternity was enough of a reason not to come.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:53 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Yeah. They show alot of that group in both the documentaries. They didn't say anything about revving their engines, but they do all line up around the funeral with american flags.

Good group in that aspect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:05 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

I've just finished the rest of it. Their entire group is an example of a ridiculous extreme, and by no means will I say that they can represent even a small part of actual religion. Extremists and zealots should hold no place within a respectable major population of something such as a religion or belief system. Much like I would never say that I hate muslims, but rather, I hate muslim extremists who blow up skyscrapers. Something like that.

I somehow have to wonder that if all these people in the video were wiped out somehow, violently, if anyone would actually give two shits? I mean, honestly? Who would mourn them? Who, but their indoctrinated children, would miss them?

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:10 pm 
Head Cheerleader

AWOL Soldier wrote:

As far as my views...Good morals and good judgement are enough for me. I require nothing else of people.

true that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:09 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I thinkmany people would give a good shit if they were removed.

Starting with all the soldier's families who they abominated.

Fuck them all, I would cry tears of joy if I heard those people died.

But if they did, do them the respectable thing and don't give them a funeral. It's their own wishes :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:36 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

I think the riders you refer to that are holding the flags are the Patriot Guard Riders. They are mentioned in the video. They are war veterans who hold the flags, and when the protesters start singing that evil shit, they either sing patriotic songs or rev their engines.