Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:47 am 
Splakking Spree

I'm going to have to say:

Goldeneye 007 (N64), used to play hours upon hours of multiplayer. Golden gun in the bathroom of facility = ownage

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64), pretty much self explanatory 8)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2), most fun I ever had being a thug in Cali, all around excellent game. Everyone at the time was playing it. It was the cool thing to do :wink:

CS 1.6, god like Multiplayer/Competitiveness; nothing will ever compare.

God of War / Onimusha (PS2), Loved the fighting style and games where your weapons/gear constantly change depending on how bad you own your enemies and collect the exp orbs.

The PS2 was my favorite console

Anyone else care to share their most treasured games growing up? I wish they would have better games now adays like the ones from the old school. Console games have become too repetitive imo.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am 
Pokemony Red,Yellow,Blue,Silver (Gameboy ( the big block gameboy ) ) First game(s) i ever played, and probley the hardest pokemons their were for the fact of trying to get everyone of them pokemon in the game

Mario Series ( NES , SNES , N64) the only consoles i had when i was growing up and pretty much the only game i played because my dad and his 2 brothers played it like crack

PC (PC) The next video game i had after the N64 was a PC it was my dads at the time and i watched him play 1.6 , TFC and Half Life alot with his work friends and when i was about 11 my dad let me play Half life lot then i eventually started playing CS and then CZ then when i was about 16 or so .:Splak|Anon recurited me in to the clan and thats how i got in, and around that time i got my own steam account and my own computer i begun my 100+ spree of vidoe games

The only time i play on the popular consoles ps3 and 360 are from my cousins but other than that the only other video games i have had with the exeption that my parent have a atari , are the 3 nintendos and every gameboy from nintendo exept the DS I ( the one with a camera )

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:07 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Console: Had a Atari, NES (when it was almost done, came with mario 3), Sega, N64, Wii, PS3.
Zelda Series: All. But from OCOT to present are the better ones IMO, but I have played all of them except hand held. My favorite single player console game series.
Mario Series: Have not played Sunshine or Galaxy though :(
Early Sonic games
Goldeneye 007 (N64): The secret is strafe in close combat in circles around them, like strafe right while turning left, quite funny till all your friends refuse to play against you
Halo 1: We used to do 4 xboxes in my fraternity house with 8-16 player games, everyone wanted to be on my team haha. 8 players was the norm since no one wanted to play 4 on one screen.

PC: Had (main rigs) a IBM 486-25mhz, PentiumII-400mhz, P4-1.5ghz, P4-3.4ghz, Athlonx2 2.75ghz, Core2Quad 3.4ghz.
Started out on Wolfenstein, Doom(2), Kings quest series, Fight sim, Return to Zork, The 7th guest, GTA series, some friends got me into Tribes, then CS/CZ, HL series, then we started splak :)

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:04 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

Console: NES,SNES,Gameboy Advance, PS1, Gamecube, Xbox 360

Pokemon Yellow: Probably one of the first games I remember playing. I remember going to internet cafe (because dial up was expensive and limited) and downloading it and putting it on a floppy disk. This was such a good game too.

Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis/ The day of the tentacle: These games were addicted as well as hard. Loved the interaction and the stories of these games.

Mario Series: Super Mario Bros. was crack, heroin, and meth combine. Passed that game multiple times. Still fun to play too. Yoshi's Safari was also good since it was with the superscope gun. Mario Sunshine was such a good game too. So was super Mario 64.

Chrono trigger/cross: Great games. Played them and passed them more than 10 times probably.

Goldensun series: great RPG. Makes me want to buy a nintendo ds to play the new one.

MGS series: I have followed all the games except the fourth one and the very first one (gameboy version)

Then i got into pc and started playing all sorts of games. Eventually my brother started playing cs1.6 because of his friend. I took over his account when he wasn't using it and bam, splak.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

ColeLT1 wrote:
Goldeneye 007 (N64): The secret is strafe in close combat in circles around them, like strafe right while turning left, quite funny till all your friends refuse to play against you

Me being one.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:14 pm 
Splakking Spree

Super smash bros, gunz, pokemon red, ruby red, runescape, neopets, and maplestory. every game on here i played with my best friend since kindergarten, we would call eachother at like 1pm and stay on the phone until like 6 every weekend just playing these games with little conversation. if we knew about vent or ts it prob would have saved our parents a shitload of money back then.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:26 pm 
The British One
The British One

Consoles: Gameboy Colour, Snes, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC. (Bro in law has a ZX Spectrum)

Games;

Driver Series
GTA Series (Inc. GTA London)
Simpsons game for the Snes(?)
Pokemon
Mario
Half-Life (Used to lan with a friend and his dad)
Delta Force
Starfox.

Edit: Forgot Spyro

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

**DEEP BREATH**

Nintendo: All Super Marios series, Duck Hunt
NES: Super Mario Allstars, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country
SEGA: Mortal Combat, Sonic
N64: Mario64, MarioKart
Playstation: Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon series
Gameboy Color: Pokemon Yellow, Zelda, Chrono Trigger(illegally on my pc emulator :p)

I am an only child. :(

Quote:
goldlessbassist
why did the 80s have to end? ...

lee9340
they ran out of quality drugs

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:34 am 
Head Cheerleader

Zelda

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

In order from when I was a wee lad onto what I am today:

Mortal Kombat 2
Contra
Super Mario Brothers 3
Metal Gear Solid (EVERY ONE)
Counter-Strike
mario kart

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:15 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Hmm. I've always favored PC gaming; I didn't have a console until I was in 7th grade. Anyway, I don't know if any of you guys had a PC with Windows 3.1, but I did, and Commander Keen was fucking badass!

Other games in no particular order: All the Doom games, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem 3D, Diablo 1 and 2, Goldeneye for N64, Perfect Dark for N64

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:27 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Bensky wrote:
Hmm. I've always favored PC gaming; I didn't have a console until I was in 7th grade. Anyway, I don't know if any of you guys had a PC with Windows 3.1, but I did, and Commander Keen was fucking badass!

Other games in no particular order: All the Doom games, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem 3D, Diablo 1 and 2, Goldeneye for N64, Perfect Dark for N64

My 486 had windows 3.1 on it :)

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:05 am 
Head Cheerleader

my uncle bought me a handheld frogger game and i played that shit every single day
i was like the damn frogger champion, no joke.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Minesweeper anyone?