Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:51 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

$torm wrote:
yeah you americans steal our english places ¬¬ we have hampshire, you nick it and put "new" infront of it :(

You noobs named them before we broke off.

Theres no point in renaming a city when everyone already address what it is already.

&do any of you think we wanted to join both World Wars just for fun? Hell-fuckin no, we were NEEDED by all the Europeans. Like it or not, without us, you would be speaking German.

History ... FUCK YEAH

Last edited by Display on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:53 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

yeah then those japanese people bombed pearl harbor and we had to attack....reaper you make it sound like we were no part of it till we found out the enemy was weak "hey, look! the enemy is weak! lets go fight them for the hell of it!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:59 pm 
1337 Hooker

meh we didnt need your country anyway we were a little somthing called an Empire and you were us and France and Spanish and a whole load of other European countries so we didnt so much own ourselfs.

(especially since 90% of our poor dont give a shit to get a job, because they make more money off unemployment) We have that too... and we give plenty of money to other countries too... we have even started cutting down on fossil fuels which you guys wont do and you use the most of stop killing the planet.

Anyway plenty of people ask for our help too you guys pretty much did for the Iraq war.

We did well in ww2 we lasted ages we were the only ones who would fight for ages.. (Stupid lazy French) maybe we did need a helping hand but we lasted damn long that pretty much means we did the most in the war. We suffered the most and fought the hardist.

meh anyway you can fight it all you want but its pretty well known that you guys are the most hated country right now and your Goverment do some major bs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:05 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

^done with this guy, not going any further - hopefully Chris may do a last statement.

All I'm saying, is I defiantly would not want to live in a country that literally has cameras on every street corner, watching every single person, that's able to interact with each individual, in order to keep "freedom and peace."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:09 pm 
1337 Hooker

Oh come on... can you not have a mature argument? I didnt say once "USA sucks balls" you guys say stuff about my country and Im proud of my country so Im gonna agrue can you blame me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:14 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Well I completely understand that, we're all the same way, it's just most of your facts are wrong/biased, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:17 pm 
1337 Hooker

Havent done history in years and wikopidia was npt helping:S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:47 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

true about the government and bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:48 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

Reaper wrote:
We did own you for a while... a revolution is not a revolution unless somone owns you.

You didnt save our asses at all... WW1 come in pretty much near the ned of the war to make yourselfs look good... after we had lasted for ages same for WW2.

Hell in WW2 we lasted for ages all on are own you guys just come in when the enmey is weak.

"and thats the end of class kids, what did we all learn?"

"Reaper pwns noobies"

Ok. WWI or as i prefer to call it, the GREAT WAR

Oh, Reaper, my sources are Wikipedia.

here are your casualty reports. mobilized, etc.

as you can see, Britain had 5,397,000 soldiers mobilized, vs. our 4,272,500. thats a ~1.1mil. difference; agreed. You had alot more vested in this war. We had nothing to gain by going here but keeping people in power that would benefit us. So, yes. Casualties, as you can see, Britain took a HUGE loss in the trenches. Apparently they hadn't gathered keeping your head down was a good thing. On the other hand, the Yanks figured this out, and walked away with though still a staggering loss, a considerable difference between the two; with Britain at 2,367,000(including wounded) and US with 321,000(including wounded). i fail to see how you can consider us not doing our part considering we threw as many soldiers in in a shorter amount of time. We cant help it you had a 44% loss rate vs. our 8%. nubs. Understandably, 4 August 1914: Britain declares war on Germany AND the US enters the war on April 6th 1917. Agreed, we came late, but we came to party. We brought w/ us soldiers, in 1 yrs. time, we brought in what you had in the 3 yrs. you had been there. Don't talk to me about us coming to look good, we came to fight.

ok, my favorite war(besides the civil war) WWII.

insert chart HERE^

understandably, we were late in this one too. but you have to understand, that we cant make a whole country Ok w/ killing people w/ out a legitimate reason(ie. iraq war)

Insert Pearl Harbor Bombing.

Now. We have our mobilized, killed, wounded here.

Britian played ball w/ 11,115,000 soldiers and had a loss of 580,000 w/ 475,000 wounded.

You know what, we lost a shit ton too. Lets just quit the debate here over WWII, none of us can hold a candle to USSR. they lost more than everyone combined. fuck it. they win the pissing contest for WWII.

My point is, we didnt come to look pretty/good. we came to help. We gave everything we had each time. On numerous occasions we worked side by side w/ your boys in equaling out to a greater good. Its bullshit how it can become skewed by the angst from one country to another.

Unfortunately America is leaned on heavily by other countries. regardless of the actions we take, there is SOMEONE who is not going to be happy.

Fuck it. we should have just kept with the Monroe Doctrine and kept everything to ourselves.

You know the bad part is, if we would have, and we had these resources; this power. We would be hated anyways because we didnt do anything. Its fucked up man.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:14 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

what's more fucked up is bush being elected 2 times

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:23 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

Fuck Nationalism

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:49 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

Reaper wrote:
we have even started cutting down on fossil fuels which you guys wont do and you use the most of stop killing the planet.

Anyway plenty of people ask for our help too you guys pretty much did for the Iraq war.

i fail to see how you can distinguish how we ARENT cutting back on fossil fuels. Most states have emission standards; ie California. which as a whole is more populous than Britain.

we also have VERY progressive legislation in the mix.
http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=38181

it probably wont get passed as is. but will likely get passed in a lesser form, which still is a step in the right direction.

dude, get informed, quit believing the shit you hear and read.

you can hate us for what we are, but don't hate us for what we've been made out to be.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:54 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

wtf, dont we have this in another post somewhere? It was like the exact same thing except this is more history class.

Why, are you offering? :lol:

Rofl X2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:09 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

cursed sasuke wrote:
what's more fucked up is bush being elected 2 times

Whats more fucked up is a Tv actor is running for Prez

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:12 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

is that any better than a professional wrestler running for gov.?

or wait, an actor running for gov...

dude, if sean penn wasn't so retarded, he'd prob. try to run for pres.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next