Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:32 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

Actor Fred Thompson Running for President, whos from Law and Order

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:41 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

...i know.

he's a good conservative. depending on what your looking for.

not as tested in the field as guiliani but he is more conservative.

so. its a toss up.

he may be another pawn of big business, which would be bad. i'd be interested in finding out who his runningmate would be before i said yea or nae on him.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:48 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Uhm. Wow. I pretty much couldn't have put it any better myself, Chris. Good job.(regarding the World Wars)

As for America being the most hated country right now, take a look as to why.

1. We're the most powerful. Envy prevails everywhere in humans.

2. We own nuclear technology, but tell other countries not to develop their own. Hypocritical? Maybe. But, the reality is, we don't need MORE countries with nukes. One problem at a time, then us.*My opinion*

3. Our freedom of relgion. Let's face it. There are more zealots, fanatics, and crazies out there than the brain man himself can count. Each and every one of them wants everyone else dead. What better place to start with than with the country that supports every single supposed "heretic?"

4. Our president hasn't always made good/approved of choices, and chances are even if the next president makes THE BEST choice available to them, someone still won't be happy with the clean up. It's a fact of life around the world.

So, take a look as to why we're the mosted hated Reaper. It's all circumstances. You're country would be hated too, under certain circumstances. Hell, at one time, your country WAS. You guys had a fucking empire that bred resentment in more than half of the globe. You can't tell me you guys wouldn't know a little about where we stand.
|
|
|
|
|
V

Well anyways, I'll still have internet access this weekend, I just won't have steam or CZ. So I'll see you all on CZ when I get back. As for now, I'm kinda of enjoying this "friendly debate." Please, let us continue, if not for learning's sake. After all, I know I'm probably not very accurate^ So I want to hear what the (other) adults have to say and what everyone else thinks. :D

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Last edited by AWOL Soldier on Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:54 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

woot i learned something :D

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:07 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

well spoken.

Though i don't technically agree w/ your perception of our current president; i agree that some of his decisions could have been better.

I do however believe that he has done as well as possible given the situations available.

The "lets do nothing and see if peace prevails" people will always be around, but we dont live in a perfect world. This will never be a possible solution. There are people in this world who regardless of what is going on, aim to hurt on person or another.

(insert religious zealots) Ok. now since they were added, lets add in the "anti religion" people too.

The crazy thing is, is that if you were able to have moderation, none of this would be like that.

The problem is, is that no one wants to leave well enough alone.

In America, you can look at our political parties, no one wants to meet in the middle and do what is the best for our country, they want their way or no way at all, and will sabotage the country to prove the other one wrong. THAT IS BOTH SIDES!!!!! So don't give me shit about being a conservative. It happens on both ends.

So. meet in the middle. dont talk shit about the other side, do whats right for the people, quit playing partisan games. We need to kick every politician out of Washington(Both sides) put term limits up to keep the lifers out. There is no way that they can relate to their constituents, they hardly live in their respective states anymore.

We need to look at Welfare reform, the US Welfare system is burdened, but it is NOTHING like what we are about to see in the next 20 yrs. Soon we will be looking at a country where we have more people drawing from our taxes than paying into it.

We've got big problems facing us here in america. this is just a little of the rant that destroys my mind every day.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:47 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

gg

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:51 pm 

(Regarding president)Ah, but Chris. That is why I added "hasn't always." Take me a slight more seriously. :)

Do I think GWB hasn't made some good choices? Of course I think he has. However, I have personally seen a lot of things on the news that I don't agree with.(And I'm not talking about the war)

I do think you're right. I think BOTH parties cause just as much of a problem as much as they resolve any. Not to say they don't each have their benefits...I'm not trashing them, necessarily. Merely presenting the idea that each of them are too engrossed in their own ways, that, yes, they don't meet anywhere in the middle which causes problems.

You're absolutely right. Doing nothing and seeing if peace prevails is a naive outlook. Sadly. Not to say I wouldn't like to be that way myself, but I find myself to be slightly better informed than to think that way.*Opinion<*

Also, look at it this way. Is there any person who can be looked at as completely in the middle? I mean, can his views politically be directly in the middle? Can his religion/lack there of be in any way justified in office? Politically, he'd HAVE to have some slight lean to one side. And religiously, there is no one religion which makes everything okay when making decisions in office, and many would argue a complete lack there of is no better, as his judgements are just as biased/onesided as any religious persons. So, even though a middle might be ideal, is there anywhere we can even find it? And if we did, would everything be resolved in a manner benefitting/satisfying the major population?

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:58 pm 
1337 Hooker

I thought about america once, then pondered onto bigger issues. But from what I've thought, although we put so much pride in our gov. and system and so sch, It's severly flawed. Two parties and a bipartisan system only ends up in one final outcome. Human nature is conflicted, and having two human parties battle for one spot only brings out the worst, and you know who that hurts? Average Joe Smith who lives day to day. On another note, there are no limitations on smaller parts of the gov., allwoing them to grow into things that are not what they should be(the cabinet system IMO is fucked, way to much power for a single branch of the gov.) Also, although in some cases it is good, having people other then the pweople elect candidates Ultimatley ends in corrupt, which is truely inevitable, but can be on a much smaller scale should that be reformed. Also, with a growing number of debts, and our gov's way of not using new things(non oil fuel(i live in indiana, I've seen corn fuel work, and I have grown corn. It's not hard, It can be mass produced, and is enviro friendly) as well as growing a lack of allies. In the future we face a Wellfare crisis, no social security, which means longer periods of work, which means less jobs for others. Other wars could be devastating, not to mention what people back home would do if we got in another.

and that was all. Now onto Society as a whole.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:00 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

I say grab a gun and start a revolution. Rights are being taken away, we need to overthrow the government. W00t.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:02 pm 
1337 Hooker

fuck yea. WOLVERINESSSSSSSSSS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:04 pm 

Another thing that GWB did wrong. The H2O engine has been perfected, but he didn't lift a finger to start building an infrastructure that could possibly make these cars affordable, popular, and overall logical to use.(Eco friendly) Why? Some say because of his oil business. I won't say it's that, but I will say it's fucked up he didn't do anything for it.

(For it to work, we need stations across the US that support boiling and converting H20 and individual Hydrogen. Think. "Gas" would be cheap as all hell. De-salination is already real.)

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:09 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

I never heard of H2O thing, though i heard Hydrogen running cars. Way same shit as gasoline expect less pollution. Also it cost less.

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:09 pm 
1337 Hooker

can you beleive i found a cat pic for this topic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:19 pm 

=P My bad. I meant Hydrogen. The BYPRODUCT is water. Stupid me. Either way, you need some water for the process to make it into fuel. THAT MUCH I know. =P

My mistake.

And yes, I can believe you could find one. In fact, I'm glad you did! :D

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:22 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

im not stupid :x

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next