Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:23 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

If I say it, it is so. Now go, stupid one. Roam idly.*thunder is heard*

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:26 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

yes masta yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:28 pm 

Sweeeeet! It worked!

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:56 pm 
1337 Hooker

damn...say awesome x needs a million dollars and thirty models with nymphonamia. in a truck. at my house. Sweeeet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:00 pm 

Awesome x needs a million dollars and thirty models with nymphonamia. in a truck. at his house. sweeeeet.

*thunder cracks in the distance, but nothing happens*

You said needs, but didn't say demands...Sorry brother.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:02 pm 
1337 Hooker

I DEMAND IT, NO I DECLARE IT SO. WITH CAPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:02 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

haha at awsome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:05 pm 

It's too late...I already spoke the word...

OF WAHHUGGAH, MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!UH!!!!!

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:06 pm 
1337 Hooker

Then I demand we go back in time and do this over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:09 pm 

Hahaha. WahHugGah doesn't like going back in time. It gives him motion sickness. Plus, he's bagging all of those models that you need so desperately, right now. Weep.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:23 am 
1337 Hooker

Fine you guys sure have proven that your the best and I live in one horrible ass lazy country right?

I admit my arguments were not that good but I know nothing about this sort of thing:S but Im 100% sure that there are points that are in my favor.

I only keep on doing the arguments as I want somthing over you guys.. I really love my country so everytime you say somthing like drink tea ect.. it may all be nice and funny for you but I do take it as an insult.. if you notice my friend Liquid Snake hasent signed up to get in again yet because he heared some people giving me comments and now he thinks you guys are not that nice to people from England :(

I really wanted him to join as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:08 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

See? Nationalism, Pride is a relationship killer.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:32 am 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

Reaper wrote:
I only keep on doing the arguments as I want somthing over you guys.. I really love my country so everytime you say somthing like drink tea ect.. it may all be nice and funny for you but I do take it as an insult..

Well i love the music that has come from the Uk. 8) 8)

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:33 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

^lol. me, you so crazy.

i concur that GWB likely has stakes in the oil fields of TX and etc. where he wouldn't want to promote the government funding of these "green" things. I wont once deny that.

I also wouldn't deny that i would do the same thing. ;)

I just wonder why the government has to be expected to fund things like this?

Most great inventions were not funded by the government. Why now should this be expected? As a matter of fact, why should the government give ANY of these private entities money? Thats one thing I've never understood, how so many people hate big corporations, yet for something like this; they are all for corporate welfare.
{...and yes, i understand that while the government may not have had a hand in the funding of some projects, their military may have. (moot point) Your not asking our Army to fund this task, so its not relevant in our conversation.}

Besides, there are PLENTY of private organizations that are willing to shell out TONS of money for things like that. The US Government shouldn't be expected to fund every ridiculous thing out there. That isn't our concern, I'm more worried about protection now than 1 million years from now. We have legitimate problems out there facing us that are immediately solvable, someone just needs to get off their asses and try to fix them. ie over population, illegal immigration, our lost cause of a justice system. All of these things are readily fixable. Unfortunately, they are part of the extreme left or the extreme rights agenda, and no one is willing to touch it because they may not get elected next time.

and you reaper.
We have nothing against The English. They are a great group of people. Please accept this as my apology for my ribbing w/ you about your accent. I have absolutely no problem w/ anything you say or do. As a matter of fact, I personally enjoy your wit and humor in our server. I have always been appreciative of the English's particularly dry undertone. PLUS your accent would pick up so many more chicks here than mine will vs my accent over there will get something thrown at me for being a "bloody yank" lol, and you know its true. Regardless, one of my ultimate goals in life is to spend a year in a flat in Manchester and watch some games. Maybe even get into some pick up games out there. It will happen. One day.

...but when you come out spatting out false things. Likely you'll get called on them. ie this post. which got skewed into other things, but what doesn't in our forums. Nothing personal, I'd expect it done to me.

Please let Liquid know that he will always be welcome in our forums, and our server. I am sorry that he feels this way about us. It was not intentional, let him know that everything said here(minus the politics) was said in a COMPLETELY joking manner. And even here, the politics are in a light mood. If it got to the point where someone got mad, then it would be ended. Please let him know that Splak has a open hug for him anytime he wants it.

Kookookachoo Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know.
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson, heaven holds a place for those who pray.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:58 am 
1337 Hooker

Thanks, sorry for my crap comments:P

I could pick up lots of chicks eh? ill have to go on holiday soon:D

ill let Liquid know he loves hugs from men:P jk

Manchester?!? watch Bristol city great team:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next