Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:33 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I have added a BUNCH of mods to my L4D server, 18 slots (up from 16), larger hordes, survivor upgrades (fast reload, incendiary bullets, etc, its random what you get), stats, ability to put up a lobby then connect to the 18 slot, and more stuff.

You can open up the old school server window (like cz) with the command openserverbrowser (I bound a key to it, bind f12 openserverbrowser), then you can add servers to your favs.

So from a lobby (if the server is empty), you can put in console and it will connect you to which server you want:
ms_force_dedicated_server 65.183.111.42:27018 normal server, 4v4
ms_force_dedicated_server 65.183.111.42:27019 18 slot with mods

Or if people are playing you can just do "connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx" in console to directly connect.

If you want any more mods let me know, I am not a fan of multi pounce, and smoke release mods (its enough of a cluster with 18 people).

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Last edited by ColeLT1 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:55 am 
Splakking Spree

Just wondering, is there any source servers? I couldn't find an IP address about a server for source.

Stonedar420 wrote:
Zombies so gay.. he sends penises to himself and he doesnt even realize it.

That would make a great bumper sticker for Zombie.

"Im so gay, I dont know I send myself penises"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Yep, all our servers are 65.183.111.42 and the port for source is (27016).

I have not had it running because no one uses it, its up right now, but I may take it down unless someone takes it over and mods and maps it.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 am 
Splakking Spree

Ok, thanks.

Stonedar420 wrote:
Zombies so gay.. he sends penises to himself and he doesnt even realize it.

That would make a great bumper sticker for Zombie.

"Im so gay, I dont know I send myself penises"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am 
Head Cheerleader

Cole there are other maps, idk if these campaigns work well and i think u should test them out before adding them on, but you can download addon campaigns here http://www.l4dmods.com/. Let us know how those go if they will be added or not. (There are 6 addon campaigns)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:42 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

here is a tip to put those servers in your favorite list. Go to console and type openserverbrowser then go to favorite tab and add the server. To join it your going to have to do openserverbrowser.

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

cornholio wrote:
here is a tip to put those servers in your favorite list. Go to console and type openserverbrowser then go to favorite tab and add the server. To join it your going to have to do openserverbrowser.

ColeLT1 wrote:
You can open up the old school server window (like cz) with the command openserverbrowser (I bound a key to it, bind f12 openserverbrowser), then you can add servers to your favs.

lol

And Gdogg, the servers still don't "push" maps out (like cz) everyone would have to download each map, its not a huge pain, and I am planning on adding more maps but its not my main priority. I am thinking about copying the server and doing a custom map server, will see how things unfold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 pm 
Head Cheerleader

ah ok

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

ColeLT1 wrote:
cornholio wrote:

ColeLT1 wrote:

lol

And Gdogg, the servers still don't "push" maps out (like cz) everyone would have to download each map, its not a huge pain, and I am planning on adding more maps but its not my main priority. I am thinking about copying the server and doing a custom map server, will see how things unfold.

I don't have to read your post I'm always on a roll here...

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:41 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Mods worked great, except 16 was still the max, had it set on 18 but 2 players were stuck on spec. Had a full server last night for a long while, there is a steam group that shaggy and I are members of (L4DDH) that advertises for me, so if you play L4D and you want to get alerts when there is a 16 slot game going, join the L4DDH group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:36 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

They have to add you for the L4DDH group

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

if you tell nightshayd or Dr. Detroit that you know me Stack or Shaggie they will let you in without any problem.