Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:23 pm 
1337 Hooker

Hey guys seems like me you all have a look here every now and again so I thought it would be cool to have a post so when you do visit you can give a small update on where you are at in your lives since its some time ago that we were all gaming together now. So I'm just curious to see how everyone is!

I'll go first I have moved into my first flat (I shared a house before) with my girlfriend I love it right in the centre of the town I live in and right around the corner from my workplace. I work for a company called the Moneyshop they are actually owned by an American company forget the name anyways I do loans, sell jewellery, foreign currency (dollars are horrible to count) and loads of other things like that I love it I'm pretty good at selling stuff. Business as a whole is not doing great so looking into working for a bank (got an interview lined up)

I'm about half way through learning to drive at the moment I pretty awful at it lol. Went to Amsterdam last month pictures in the pictures forum and I'm going to Latvia in April my first stag dew love travelling.

In terms of gaming I pretty much only go on my PS4 lately as I don't get as much free time as I used to but I really want to build a pc in the next year or so.

Think that wraps me up nicely. What about you guys?

(you know your my skinny rockin english brother right reaper?)

bob wrote:
I'm picking up my toys and going home.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

That's awesome man, great to see you're doing well. It's really cool to see people you played with just grow up so much haha.

I still live with my parents, have a part-time job delivering pizza, still taking classes (about 4 classes from my associates for IT), and am seriously into lifting (started at 135 lbs 8% bodyfat, and currently at 169 8% bf). I'll occasionally have some time to play 2-3 games of league, but it's not often I get the chance to play until late at night. If anyone is interested in chatting though, add me on skype: yaseen.razeq

Miss all you brahs <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm 
The British One
The British One

Still need to meet up with you one day Scott, but glad things are going well.

Recently passed my first year in my first IT infrastructure role at a top 10 recruitment agency and expecting to get a promotion shortly. I was unfortunately attacked last year after a night out, so going through shit with that still. Not into the whole gaming as much anymore, I try to get one where and when possible but life tends to intervene, but I always have this forum open up when I open Chrome... Also passed my Motorcycle Test (restricted) last May, so can ride anything up to 48HP, but next year on my 24th birthday I'll be able to get an unrestricted license!

Happy to keep in touch on FB (drop me a line) or Skype: matty-c92... Does anyone still use TS?

PS - Yaseen, you've made some mad gains.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:15 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Last year got promoted to Helpdesk Manager / SysAdmin for the company I have been with for 4 years, bought a house, still playing games. I'm on steam and teamspeak still.

Played some CZ like 3 weeks ago with some randoms and got the server up to like 16 players for a night, was kinda fun but man, looks so old.

Currently playing StarWars:The Old Republic with my housemate, hit max level this weekend so I think I am going to be wrapping up that game kinda soon. Have a friend that I just built a computer for and he wants to play some borderlands.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:41 am 
Splakking Spree

Did my two years getting an associates at NVCC. Currently at Virginia Tech, studying Biochemistry (probably going to switch to bio) and Neuroscience once the degree becomes available, just got approved! Should be able to graduate with a dual degree as opposed to a double major because of all of the useless community college credits. Turned 21 like 2 months ago, been chilling, reading alot, watching tons of movies and chilling with people. Extremely interested in science, probably going into academia, so gradschool for Neuroscience then become a professor or something. Don't really play video games except for like fifa and nhl. sometimes in TS when I have time and think about it. Currently procrastinating on studying for an organic chemistry exam tomorrow morning haha. hit me up

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:33 pm 
1337 Hooker

Everyone is growing up! No more time for games...

I am about to embark on getting my doctorate degree in Political Science, heading to Chicago in the fall. I will one day be Dr. Awesome X, with a nice title and 5 figures of crippling loan debt. Working on a book too, currently procrastinating and listening to All my friends by LCD sound system Live over and over. So pretty much the same shit I have always done. Live with my Gf just south of Indianapolis at the moment, going to split time during school between here and whatever cheap ass place I find in Chicago. I was playing a shit load of pokemon and almost streamed some but I think Im going to sell everything and buy an xbox one and settle into the casual life. I also kind of want to play Halo 5 and, fingers crossed, fallout 4.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

Married with a stepson. He plays under Smilin_Ethan. Was promoted to Helpdesk Admin/Network Admin at the company I've been with for 3 years.

Started back to school in the fall at a local CC to pursue my degree I failed to get when I was younger, and have been playing indoor soccer again in my spare time. I play CS:GO every once in a while, under the same name. Hit me up if you see me on.

Hope everyone's doing well. It's awesome to see everyone becoming someone/something. Really glad for everyone who's found their way in life.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:17 pm 
The British One
The British One

What happened to PJ, Infamous and Sword? Anyone know?

Edit: Or even VMAN for that matter...

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:51 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

Oh hey :D

It's good to read how well everyone is doing!!

I've been chilling in Tahoe and San Francisco the past four years. It's been an adventure! I'm currently working at a resort in Tahoe for their marketing n sales department while takin a few classes at the community college in photography. I really miss everyone and the old times...It's crazy how everyone has grown up!

I think most of you hsve me on Fb, but msg me if you don't.

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:27 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

$torm wrote:
What happened to PJ, Infamous and Sword? Anyone know?

Edit: Or even VMAN for that matter...

PJ, Drew (wanker), Infamous (Jared), myself, Chris, Ethan, Claire (VI), Wyatt, Krazel (Jarrod), Luckydog, are all who are still splak TS regulars.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:42 pm 
Head Cheerleader

Damn feels like ages since i was on here last. Hell i got out of the Marines at the end of 2013 an decided to stay in NC, Did some odd jobs bartending and actually finishing police academy this week.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:32 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Combine wrote:
Damn feels like ages since i was on here last. Hell i got out of the Marines at the end of 2013 an decided to stay in NC, Did some odd jobs bartending and actually finishing police academy this week.

Congrats James.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:29 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

I'm working as a software engineer in western New York, but probably going to be moving to Charlottesville, Virginia at the end of this calendar year. I pretty much exclusively play PS4 now (Destiny, and soon to be Batman: Arkham Knight).

If anyone has a ps4 and wants to add me, my psn is ShafferKevin.

We should totally get a CS:CZ splak hookMod reunion and battle it out like the old days...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:35 am 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

reunion splak hood mod ... all good words combined IMO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

If anyone gets the itch for some .:Splak| CZ, message me on steam and I will join up.