PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:02 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

YouTube Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kexgh2QYra8&fmt=18

yep

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:17 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

I don't think they should touch CS as of right now. If they changed it, the regular players would be pissed. If they kept it the same, then it would be the same game as CS:S

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

CS 2 is supposedly supposed to be an entirely different kind of FPS from what I heard. but yeah, it's no wonder this is the only CS or CS:S news to come out is how big the regular players still do DOMINATE the steam games market:

edit: CoD:mW2 peaking higher than black ops is funny

Attachments:
stats.PNG
stats.PNG [ 15.35 KiB | Viewed 10270 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

yes yes and a billion times more, yes

i mean, i know it doesn't mean much...but shit, if it is made, i'm buying it ASAP, i don't even buy games anymore, but i'll make an exception for this one, CS will and always will be my favorite game

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 am 
The British One
The British One

Be good when it does come out, whenever they decide to release/create it. Hopefully it will give the clan a bit more activity, and for us all to play once more!

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 pm 
Splakking Spree

I doubt I'll ever be able to be as active in any servers as much as I used to be. With us opening up the deli, I have about an hour or 2 a day for my own freetime. But if the clan became more active in group games that are continually ongoing, like CSS or CZ for example, I could play those. The games everyone is moving more towards recently are games that require you to be at your pc for a specific ammount of time, or require you and your team to start the game and play thru, LoL and L4D2 for example. Also games like Borderlands and Portal 2:MP arent games you can just join a server and have the same expierience as joining with a group of friends are becoming more populuar among Splakkers.

Anywho, If cs2 keeps the same setup as far as server and respawns go, I'd totally be down to rape some face. Gimme a pump shotty!!

ColeLT1 - Wyatt talked like that before it was cool

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:20 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

Stonedar420 wrote:
I doubt I'll ever be able to be as active in any servers as much as I used to be. With us opening up the deli, I have about an hour or 2 a day for my own freetime. But if the clan became more active in group games that are continually ongoing, like CSS or CZ for example, I could play those. The games everyone is moving more towards recently are games that require you to be at your pc for a specific ammount of time, or require you and your team to start the game and play thru, LoL and L4D2 for example. Also games like Borderlands and Portal 2:MP arent games you can just join a server and have the same expierience as joining with a group of friends are becoming more populuar among Splakkers.

Anywho, If cs2 keeps the same setup as far as server and respawns go, I'd totally be down to rape some face. Gimme a pump shotty!!

I called you a few weeks ago. I couldn't remember where you lived, and was hoping I was close enough for my wife and I to eat lunch at your deli on the way home. (We were in Galveston).

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:12 pm 
The British One
The British One

^Wait, what? Wife?!

I must have missed something! - Congrats if it was recent!

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm 
Splakking Spree

I remember the message. I was at the reggae fest in Austin when you called. Lol well my deli is about 3 hours south of galveston

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

bob wrote:
I called you a few weeks ago. I couldn't remember where you lived, and was hoping I was close enough for my wife and I to eat lunch at your deli on the way home. (We were in Galveston).

WHATTT>! You live in Texas now?!?!!?

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

I really miss the old days.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:06 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Chris got married a few weeks ago, he still lives in MS, but had to drive to TX for his honeymoon cruise.

Stork, I agree with you on what you are saying. There are plenty of games that we could do the "join and leave" whenever, its just a matter of one being a game that everyone likes, and their computer can run. My 16 slot L4D (1) server was like that, since it was full on weekends a bunch, people could come and go, it auto rotated maps and didn't matter if you left (a bot took your place till someone else joined). The downfall of "free play" L4D was caused (IMO) by the lack of a server window being easily accessed by the average user (there is a server window, but is semi-buggy and you have to use console to open it).

My favorite free play style games are actually gun game servers. The reason why, is CS and such are mission based games, but only about 1/4 of the players work together for the mission, the rest just try to get kills, well if you just want kills, gungame! :P I had a blast on dod:s, css:s, and goldeneye:s on gungame servers, but no one in the clan would ever play with me :(

I also enjoy TF2, but don't have a server to call home (and suck at it).

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:55 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

April 16. Woot! Best decision I've made in my short life.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:20 pm 
Splakking Spree

Dude Id be down to play any games similar to CS:GG anytime. GG is my alltime favorite mod, non stop killing. If you stop to reload, your doing it all wrong. lol

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:49 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Stonedar420 wrote:
Dude Id be down to play any games similar to CS:S:GG anytime. GG is my alltime favorite mod, non stop killing. If you stop to reload, your doing it all wrong. lol

FTFY