Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: How to request maps
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:50 pm 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Make a new post with the subject the name of the map.

This is an example:

Map Name: blahhhh <---- notice there are 4 H's not 3
Map Description: Fun, trippy, map, updated version of blahh, they just removed all the secrets, I have one of the only servers in the world that still has the old blahhh on it, because the secrets are fun!!! and new blahhh just seems empty without the secrets.
Map Type: Bomb map (tell if its bomb, hostage rescue, VIP, escape or no mission)
Download Link: http://www.twuclan.net/forums/download. ... blahhh.zip

Dont post on here unless you have a link to the file, im not going to go do your dirty work and find the map for you.

Dont know where to find the map...??? Go to google.com type in the name of the map you want, then put .zip after it, the .zip is better than just the .bsp, but some maps will run on bsp alone.

After you put the map request in, I will get the map, and when I have between 2-10 maps on my computer ready to go, I will create .res files for them (res files make it download the map from my web server aka, fast downloads), then place each set of files on splak.net and my splak cz server. Then edit my mapcycle.txt, maps.txt, maps.ini, allmaps.ini, mapchoice.ini files, and add in the maps. As you can see its alot of work, but its just as easy to add 1 map as it is to add 100, so thats why I will do about 2-10 at a time.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]