Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Raw LoL Replays
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

I don't have time to make a movie off each replay, I would consider this worthy but is in fact so worthy of a movie that I won't make one cause any one that wants to watch it has to go the extra mile and download the LoL replay his or herself and check it out through there. This may or may not be a ploy to get more hits on my Replay page, or more likely, cause I'm just too lazy to make another movie at the time BUT

I'd consider this a pro. Lee Sin exhibition match. Top of the line jungling, great ganks, counter-jungling and meshes Lee Sin's 3 game styles in one (ADC, Bruiser, Late-Game Peeler and Flow Gauge).

As a quick noob description, Lee Sin is an AD jungler that excels in every role depending on the time of the match. He always remains an assassin, but his role in the team is what changes depending what stage of the game you're in. He can 1v1 easily early-game, but has trouble late-game and instead provides his kit towards protecting his team's AD Carry who, at late-game, becomes God. In this match you'll see me playing him as an example of this.. plus see some killer counter-lee jungling kills.

You must have LoL replay to view this. Once you do, you can play the downloaded file and view it as slowly, fast, or intermittently as you want. By a spectator's POV, it is much more valuable to have than an .WMV which is much more for show than to learn.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2728124/

Lee Sin is a great, in my opinion the greatest, jungler who yields high-risk/high-reward scenarios. Extremely slippery, he can weave in an out of team fights based on your cooldowns. Play him at your own risk.

good luck n have fun!

Attachments:
File comment: Lee Singh Replay Stats
lolreplay.png
lolreplay.png [ 343.25 KiB | Viewed 4459 times ]

Post subject: Re: Raw LoL Replays
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:49 am 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Didn't have a chance to do ranked matches tonight since they disabled queues. Some nights you just know you will outplay anything or anyone though. The muse sings for glory in this Lee Sin draft match...

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2752477/

Attachments:
File comment: balls to the wall lee-sin footage
balls2thewall.png
balls2thewall.png [ 107.73 KiB | Viewed 4435 times ]