Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:47 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

because i cant perma ban for some reason and the server keeps re setting, so i will continue to ban him every time i see him in there.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 am 
Get Your Free Kills Here

chris can u give me one more chances to redeem myself? im very srry.u can ban me for a certain ammount of time but can u not permenant ban me plz. this server is my life without it cs is nothing to play. i admit wat i did yesterday was wrong and also against the rule. and again i hereby apologize to you. hope u accept this apology and give me another chance.

and cursed srrry if i sound serious becase my accent make all my joke osund serious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:18 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

Honestly, your apologies are meaningless.

Yesterday, when this happened, i was playing under the name McLovin. If i had been playing under .:Splak|Smilin_Chris you would have never done this. The only reason that you are remorseful is because you fucked up and did this to someone that wasnt a regular no name pubber who just happened in.

There is no way that admins can be on the server 24/7 so that means that this very well could have happened more than once. Not saying it did...Not saying it didn't. ...Just saying.

You have not tried to explain your actions. You def. have not tried to justify them. I have no sympathy...

bob wrote:
Sorry,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:09 pm 
Get Your Free Kills Here

yea i no my action was wrong, but this was the first time i did it on purpose on som1 else. and im sure this will never happen again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:23 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

if i can figure out how to perma ban you, i assure you it wont.

i'm working on it though. So...until then. I'll continue to ban you upon sight.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:05 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

zigzag was whining about something, idk, but he was mad at skykilla, then he tks him, and i asked skykilla why did he tk him, and he said "cuz i took his kill and he's mad at me" zig, u need to chill on the kills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:25 pm 
Get Your Free Kills Here

lol cursed i told u it was an accident........ he got off the car and i drive it and i dirve pass another truck and didnt no he was in it so i shot randomly and i hit him one time and he die......and i said srry.... plus he was low hp i didnt meant to kill him it was totally an accident..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:26 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

he told me u killed him cuz he took your kill :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:27 pm 
Get Your Free Kills Here

chris comon everyone make at lease one mistake in their lifetime and this is my mistake dat i regret. can u give me one more chance? i learnt from this lesson and i sure this will never happen again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:41 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

I dont think hes ever going to forgive you if you keep typing like that. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:45 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

zigzag wrote:
chris comon everyone make at lease one mistake in their lifetime and this is my mistake dat i regret. can u give me one more chance? i learnt from this lesson and i sure this will never happen again.

not from what i'm hearing...

cursed sasuke wrote:
zigzag was whining about something, idk, but he was mad at skykilla, then he tks him, and i asked skykilla why did he tk him, and he said "cuz i took his kill and he's mad at me"

thanks for the heads up cursed. i'll try that next. :)

bob wrote:
Sorry,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:54 pm 
The British One
The British One

I am soooo glad I on Chris' good side.. (Ihope)

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:27 pm 
Head Cheerleader

FFS!.. I've apparently missed a bunch of crap. After reading through this I'm just going to go ahead and lay it down..

1) Begging is only making you looke worse. Take it with a grain of salt, and don't complain.

2) You have THREE chances left, just as I give everyone else under this rec section. If three more complaints come up, at different times, that's it.. This WILL be locked. You can then sign up for a different account on the forums, change your name in game, and start FRESH!

3) I recommened you fix any problems QUICKLY.. I hate having to lock peoples rec's. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:04 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Penguin wrote:
FFS!.. I've apparently missed a bunch of crap. After reading through this I'm just going to go ahead and lay it down..

1) Begging is only making you looke worse. Take it with a grain of salt, and don't complain.

2) You have THREE chances left, just as I give everyone else under this rec section. If three more complaints come up, at different times, that's it.. This WILL be locked. You can then sign up for a different account on the forums, change your name in game, and start FRESH!

3) I recommened you fix any problems QUICKLY.. I hate having to lock peoples rec's. :?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, gotcha!
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

GET SOME!!!

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:46 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

OK. Me and Cole and others have talked. You are banned for one month from today. You will be allowed back into our server on 04/21/2008

Please message me or another admin and we will make sure that your account is pulled from our ban records.

In the meantime, feel free to remain active in our forums. I dont want you to go away, i just dont want this to go unpunished.

...another thing... Ask around, you won't find me to be known as the type to do this. Do NOT take this for granted... and do NOT let me hear of you causing any more problems.

That is all.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next