Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: SWoRD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:25 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

*In-Game Name: SWoRD
*Steam Login Name (To add to Friends): aseif
*SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3073221
Processor: core 2 duo TZ200 (2.0 GHZ) its a laptop!
Vid card: Intel GM Accelerator (256 MB)
Favorite Gun(s): deagle,scout, m4a1
*Friends/references in Skeet/Splak: no friends but most of them seen me a lot
Are you in a JuniorHigh, HighSchool, or College?: graduate, starting masters soon
*Microphone, yes/no: no
Initial Recruitment Post Date: March 17th 2008
Previous clan(s)?: Many but they were communities not clans, co owned most of them
Been in cal?: no
*Still in a clan?: no
*Other games you play frequently: none
A bit about yourself: Well the downside is my ping is 200+ and its not a bad connection its because i'm currently in Egypt now and by next summer will prolly move to Australia, so, my ping wont get much better I think. I have no desire to scrim I just want to be part of the community.
I dont make anyone lag on servers i'm in so the ping is just my own problem it wont affect others.
About the mic I have a shitty sound card in my laptop its built in realtek and when my laptop heats up the mic and headphone jack do not work that's why I said no mic earlier. hope that's not a problem. If i dont get recruited I dont mind I will still join in the server and game if no one minds.

Last edited by sword on Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:59 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Welcome to Splak!

Best advice I can give you for recruitment is: be patient, be active (on the pub, but on the forums also allows us to get to better know you), be respectful, but most of all - have fun. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:11 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

woot, older candidate, in what part of egypt are you?

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:59 am 

Thanks for the welcome Display :wink:
Cornholio I'm from Alexandria. I know you guys have like 13 or so cities called alexandria but ours is probably the oldest:)
I'll let you guys know a little more about myself. I was born in Kuwait ( that's right next to iraq, ( :twisted: Bush knows!) My parents are egyptian hence i have the egy nationality. My mother tongue is ofcourse arabic not pharonic! so dont ask me if we write in pretty pictures or live in pyramids that's just in the mummy movie and was probably true more than 10,000 years ago.

I moved to the states 8 years ago for college, lived in mankato, Minnesota, froze my a*s off for 4 years during which ofcourse sept 11th happened. Anyways couldnt handle the pressure so moved back to egypt to finish college. Now i'm jobless but starting up my masters by next fall in australia as i mentioned before.

I know i'm probably the only non american/canadian that tried to join this clan but if u want to know anything else about me let me know.

I talk a lot. You must thank god my mic dont work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:51 am 

Welcome. :)

Honestly, with someone under your circumstances, I don't mind looking past the mic thing and whatnot. And we have other members with high pings and we don't care.

I'm glad you like to play in our pub despite the ping.

Like Display said; stay active, have fun. I hope to see you in the pub soon! :D

It's kinda like fight club. First rule about recruitment, don't talk about recruitment. 2nd rule is do NOT talk about recruitment.

Reaper wrote:
PAIL 2 DA MAX!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:53 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

I graduated HS with a guy from Kuwait. He came over after operation Desert Storm. His mom used to cook all kinds of native foods... SOOOO Good!

i couldn't tell you a name of them though. We welcome any members. We have no issues with ping...

The mic is understandable...

Welcome to .:Splak|

Hope you enjoy your stay!

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:02 am 

Nice, someone over the age of 15!

Good to see that youre officially part of the forums now and I look forward to seeing you in the pub. It's been stated before, but needs repeating; HAVE FUN and be patient! Hope to hear from you more often, not everyday do I get to communicate with someone that has such a cultured background as yourself :D. Take it easy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:46 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Welcome, we are a high ping friendly server (haha), in other words, lots of people from all over

sword wrote:
I know i'm probably the only non american/canadian that tried to join this clan.

And just to let you know, we have people that play from England, Scotland, Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Hong Kong, so you are not the only one. :D

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:56 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

sword wrote:
Thanks for the welcome Display :wink:
Cornholio I'm from Alexandria. I know you guys have like 13 or so cities called alexandria but ours is probably the oldest:)
I'll let you guys know a little more about myself. I was born in Kuwait ( that's right next to iraq, ( :twisted: Bush knows!) My parents are egyptian hence i have the egy nationality. My mother tongue is ofcourse arabic not pharonic! so dont ask me if we write in pretty pictures or live in pyramids that's just in the mummy movie and was probably true more than 10,000 years ago.

I moved to the states 8 years ago for college, lived in mankato, Minnesota, froze my a*s off for 4 years during which ofcourse sept 11th happened. Anyways couldnt handle the pressure so moved back to egypt to finish college. Now i'm jobless but starting up my masters by next fall in australia as i mentioned before.

I know i'm probably the only non american/canadian that tried to join this clan but if u want to know anything else about me let me know.

I talk a lot. You must thank god my mic dont work.

You went to college at the age of 16?

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:05 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

another arab ftw :D my dad keeps asking me if i wanna go to Egypt, too lol

from what i can see on the forums your real mature (more than me!) and nice, i look forward to playing with you in the pub! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:09 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Hello

GL HF

ive seen you play cz, pretty good if u ask me but i suck so...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:07 pm 

Thanks everyone:)

Yeah I was 16 when i first got into college, probably one of the many reasons I failed the first time I tried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:15 pm 
Splakking Spree

hey! im over 15. 17 to be exact (with the voice of a 40+ african american)

but besides that. i've seen you in the pub quite a bit. you're a good guy to play with and are quite respectful so its a most positive approval from me. stay active and respect everyone and i'll continue to be on your good side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:24 am 

Bah I'm not that mature. I play cz for crying out loud:)

So, who do I gotta bribe to get into this thing?
j/k

see you in pub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:27 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

uh...

me?

i take pounds, euro's, or dollars.

(lots of em)

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next