Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 am 
The British One
The British One

For starters,

Because I died by a nade and leave doesn't mean I'm having a "little bitch fit" I couldn't care less if I died by a nade or not, its because i'm doing something else.

Also, if your going to bitch about me, either do it to me, or do it to someone you know that wont tell me. I'm more likely to be pissed if I find out via someone else.

I personally think that you have a lot to do to get on my good side. I never had a huge problem with you, but now your starting to be a problem.

At this moment in time, you have no vote from me unless you start improving.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 pm 
Head Cheerleader

..... :) I'll work on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:18 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

Superman:

If ya think something is weird about someone don't tell the person or talk about it with someone else.....cuz the other person might tell....

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 pm 
Head Cheerleader

Thats it exactly what happened..... when I did tell the other person storm added me to his F-list right after... so I knew that person told.. But ok.

If any one wants to complain or bitch at me for something do it here please, so every1 else can see it. Dont add me. And i knew all ready storm didnt like me... And when blahhhh wins the vote and we go to nuke what am I supposed to think???? (what i said to the other person was storm changed it then left. He said he didnt.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:35 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i really hate it when people bitch behind someone's back especially when it's a member/admin....you lose my vote, your supposed to talk it out with someone, not bitch behind their back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:11 am 
Head Cheerleader

I asked another member why storm "threw a bitch fit" and left after changing it to nuke? Thats all it was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 am 
The British One
The British One

Like I said, I didnt have a bitch fit, I needed to download Garry's Mod add-ons so I can play with my RL friends.

ALso, I changed it to nuke since it brings players in, and I personally think Blahhh is to big for like, 7-8 people.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm 
Head Cheerleader

As I said in our conversation I didnt know that. All I knew was that you don't like it when I kill you, because they are "bullshit" kills. Thats one reason you dont like me. So when I randomly nade you and you leave right afterwords I called it a bitch fit. And in our conversation you said you didnt change it to nuke....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:20 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Now now... Stormzz is a reasonable guy, I'm sure he changed to map to nuke for the better of the server so more pubbers would be enticed(not sure if I spelled it right) to join , because I know some people prefer nuke more then blahhh cuz blahhh is fun at times but you can't really enjoy it when theres to much people(because new comers camp every corner cuz theyre scared of the random noises and pop ups XD), superman your a great guy too and I would of thought you would be one of the pubbers to like going to nuke!and not complain... I mean sometimes the admins change a fun map to a gay one and we can't really do anything about it xD. But all in all I think you 2 are great and should not fight over a little "bitch fit" but please try not to talk behind a members back >=( (especially the nice ones ) Like you can talk behind cursed's back aha jk XD

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:35 pm 
Head Cheerleader

im no superman wrote:
I asked another member why storm "threw a bitch fit" and left after changing it to nuke? Thats all it was.

Thats what I said. Its not like I was calling him names. I dont talk behind peoples backs. If you consider this then sorry but ok. I thought me and storms used to be friend but he made it CLEAR that we were never.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:15 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

you said he threw a bitch fit just cuz he left...that sounds pretty lame superman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

It's so amusing how everyone argues over the silliest things.

Quote:
I like to party, but I'm here for business.

Quote:
60% of the time it works every time.

Quote:
You dirty pirate hooker, I'm gonna send you back to whore island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:36 pm 
1337 Hooker

That's what i was thinking^^

Why not just listen to what members have to say instead of arguing? I mean, there's really no point in doing it unless you want people to not like you. Trust me, because i have a lot of experience with arguing with people in the clan but i just listened and now, i'm in Splak.

And superman, sorry that i told him, but i had to because i really don't think storm is a bitch, more the opposite. Honestly you should've just messaged him after he left and asked him why he changed it or why he was pissed or something, it would've gone around a lot better instead of this big argument.

I say we all just get over this because there's absolutely no point, i think superman understands what to do and not to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm 
The British One
The British One

Just to clear things up before I let this go.

I dont care if you kill me or if anyone else kills, I do get annoyed if I get walled if they couldnt hear me, nor see me, thats when I would say bs.

I have no reason to "hate" you because you have bs kills on me, even if I did, that means I would "hate" a lot of players(whichidont)

I also, never really said that I hated you, I may say that I find you annoying but thats completely different. I find a lot of people annoying, doesnt mean I hate them enough for them not to be recruited.

Thats all im going to say about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:02 pm 
Head Cheerleader

So its over.. Ok sorry for "talking" behind your back. And element no problem Its understandable. And Mav you need to play more, so we can go back to remember the good old days when we played together, I miss ODD.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next