Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:58 am 
UberNoob

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:

I played with him yesterday and he was cool but talked WAY WAY too much and then I asked him to chill a bit and he flipped on me. Like commenting negatively on things i would say.

wat wat now? I could have sworn that when I was playing with you, I actually asked if I was talking too much, and I also said that if I am I want anyone to tell me cause I don't like being an annoying sack of dingdongarama that won't shut up :(. I know that there was another guy in the server at the same time I was in the server, and he was talking alot, and someone (I can't remember who it was probably you,) told him to stop talking so much and he did flip out. I hope I have been confused for someone else and if not, at least you said I was "cool".

Anyways I really don't want to be the annoying one so if anyone doesn't like the sound of my soft and sullen voice which brings tears to the sweetist songbird's eye, then please feel free to mute my in game voice. When in game press esc. then go to "Player List" then click on the player you wish to mute and then select "Mute In Game Voice" then close the box and hit esc. to get back to you game.

In conclusion, lmao I'm talking too much aren't I? And also, if talking to much is the only bad thing about me so far that's great, because at least I can fix that, and at least others can fix that, so I'm happy that there is a future of non talking fun. See Ya All In The Server I'm Off To It ATM.

S4T4N S4NT4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:44 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

S4T4N S4NT4 wrote:
soft and sullen voice which brings tears to the sweetist songbird's eye
bullshit, you make my ears bleed

jk, your a cool guy, you have my vote :D