Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:57 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

I think its gonna be very hard for you to get into Splak now that you left for another clan and came back like a week later (showing me and probably others that you aren't dedicated in being in a clan)...and on top of that you never play rlly.

GL + HF

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:50 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

On behalf of me and quasar are LDR quit from HF so the clan fell apart.. Just saying

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:36 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

As riddler said, i did not leave that clan, the leader quit, so i was forced out.

~Haters are always going to be the same~
VMAN wrote:
coo coo

bassplayinimrod wrote:
cachoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:41 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

but you still left this clan for another clan, shows you 2 have less loyalty than i thought you guys had :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:47 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

cursed sasuke wrote:
but you still left this clan for another clan, shows you 2 have less loyalty than i thought you guys had :?

I was never in splak, so i couldnt leave it

VMAN wrote:
coo coo

bassplayinimrod wrote:
cachoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:50 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i didn't mean it like that, you were trying to get in, but you left your recruitment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 pm 
Splakking Spree

no offence cursed, im not trying to be a dick to you. but its not like they didnt pub at all, whenever i saw quasar get on (late at night) he frequently went into splak and riddler did too. and maybe im mistaking but i heard that riddler left his recruitment because a universal clan he was in, joined cz. so it isnt his fault he had to leave, really, he was in a clan the whole time (and it shouldnt count as double clanning cause what if sumone in here was in a clan in WoW and we moved to WoW he would quit that clan etc etc) so i dont see how that shows low loyalty, a clan is a way to gain a community feel in a game. leaving a recruitment because you want another clan for community and gaining friends, which ends up falling apart isnt your fault. it doesnt seem like splak was their back-up. they still frequently played in the pub (when they were on) but its obvious that recruitment doesnt mean they're in the clan. it is different if you left the clan you earned a spot in, and you joined another. they didnt betray anyone in the clan. whats different from playing in a pub while in a dif clan and playing in a pub with your recruitment up? its not like either of them completely ditched the splak community. they joined a community that accepted the reasons that kept them from getting into splak in the first place. what if you took your recruitment down in another clan cause you got into splak, and splak fell apart, your still friends with people in the clan you took your rec. down in, you would put it b hack up. and both still have my vote, they're both good guys and they're both my friends. i do not think it is necessarily a valid reason for them to not get in the clan, but it really isnt my decision, and i duno if any of that made sense, but hf and gl guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

fyi, i'm just saying in my eyes they had low loyalty, i wasn't saying anything else (you mentioned that they couldn't get in the clan and it wasn't your call, well, it also isn't mine) not only that, i didn't know it was a universal clan, guess i have nothing on riddler, but to me (OPINION!!!) quasar doesn't have the loyalty i thought he had

Last edited by cursed sasuke on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 pm 
Splakking Spree

well i was assuming and trying to defend the reasons why u might see they have low loyalty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

err, i need to edit my post, it's misleading

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:41 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

I still have no idea what video games have to do with being loyal to one. Technically i don't know you personally, so i have no reason to show loyalty to you. (Not saying that in a mean way, you should get the point).

Video games used to be fun. Now it's a business industry, you have to lick someones nuts in order to get yourself some where.

I play in splak because it's a fun gaming experience, i applied for splak for the same reason i play the game. To have fun, yes splak expects each and every person to wait 9 years to get into the clan. But i think about the future, like... in 3 months, am i still going to be online gaming?

I'm not arguing. But bass has a point in his post, mostly everyone would do the things that me and riddler did.

VMAN wrote:
coo coo

bassplayinimrod wrote:
cachoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:59 am 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

bassplayinimrod wrote:
no offence cursed, im not trying to be a dick to you. but its not like they didnt pub at all, whenever i saw quasar get on (late at night)

Cursed never said they dont play, I said hes barley on. Even if hes playing at nite with only some members and pubbers, he itsnt getting himself recognized by other members/pubbers that play in the day time.

I just think its gonna be very hard for you to prove youre splak material since

1) You barely play
&
2) You left ur req. for another clan and when that clan fell apart, you came back to Splak like nothing happened. It just seems like you cant choose what you want imo..

I think you're cool, you just have a lot more to do to prove you wanna be in splak since all that has happened

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:41 am 
The British One
The British One

Im going with others on this.

You left our recruitment to be in another clan, this WILL make your recruitment process take much longer. The only reason we make people wait is to show that they are LOYAL to us, and so we know that our clan isnt going to fall apart in the first 2 weeks. It's going to stay like that.

It's going to take longer for you and probably Riddler too, dont whine and stay active. This might increase your chance in getting into our clan.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:29 am 
1337 Hooker

I also have you agree.

You can't really expect to leave and come back like nothing happened? It's like a long line for a ride at the amusement park. You get halfway through, then decided to go onto another ride, but the ride was closed. You come back but you can't get back your old spot, so now you're at the back of the line again, and have to wait it out again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:46 pm 
Splakking Spree

but at the end of a line, they still have to wait the same amount of time. i just disagree that they should not only start over, but have to wait longer. if you come back in line, you wait the reg length of the line, not let 10 people cut you because you tried a different ride. and when i said they played in the pub, i meant they arent showing disloyalty, they are staying in there playing with their friends just under a diff name. im gonna stop after this cause i dont wanna make this a big deal. gl and hf guys, tried to defend you to the best of how i saw things.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next