Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Guidelines
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 pm 
The British One
The British One

I've noticed for a while that people are COMPLETELY derailing recruitment topics which is not suppose to be happening.
From now on, please STAY ON TOPIC FOR RECRUITMENT, if you want somewhere to go derail topics, go to Chit-Chat or somewhere.

This is how it's going happen:

Members + Pubbers

If you're going to post on someones topic, talk about them and only them.

If you're going to say something bad about them, please use constructive critism and tell them what they can improve on.

If YOU know they are double-clanning, please take a screenshot of their name + steam ID then upload to www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com then post the [IMG] code.

If they are being racist or not following rules after being warned, please take a screenshot or their name + steam ID and post it. That player will be warned, if not followed their post will be locked.

Please don't argue unless YOU have a valid point.

If you post about something not relevant to them, I will replace your post with
Quote:
I don't have the ability to say anything worth reading
http://www.splak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13
or just delete your post.

Players wanting to join

Please read "How to post for Recruitment" if you post the wrong layout, you obviously havent read it. Either me or any other admin will delete your post, unless you correct it before we see it.

Please stay active on both forums and in-game - post around different sections so you get known.

Please don't ask members or admins to read your recruitment topic or post in it. This will reduce your chances of getting into our clan.

Follow all the rules that have been given you to, please dont argue back about the rules being stupid or whatever, they are there for a reason.

If you know your going to be away for a while, please tell us so we know where you have gone.

If you wish to join another clan, or leave Counter-Strike Condition Zero altogether, please tell us in your post, so either me or any other forum admins can lock your post.

If your post has been locked, please PM me or any other forum admin, we will unlock your post. Once unlocked please post in there.

If you have any questions concerning this post or about recruitment, please PM me. (I will not answer about when you will get recruited, I do not know)

Thank you for your time :wink:

I will leave this topic open for a while, so you can add your questions/opinions. If they are unsuitable, i'll delete that post.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]