Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:44 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i'm gonna say this now, i can't keep up with both of you cuz i'm 1 person and you guys are 2 people, i will not be able to reply to both of you and keep up

To Xjudges: that's not the point, i was just pointing out what the 2nd main difference is between the games...

To Grizzly: care to elaborate? i would love examples, and our rules are you can't join another clan while waiting to be recruited into .:Splak| it's always been like this and we have turned down plenty of people because of their lack of patience

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:44 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

Right.

So everyone should stop talking about "why" it's not fair or is fair about this rule.

Either choose to stay in the cs:s clan or wait it out, is all I'm saying

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Location: Under your bed (i watch you when you think noone is looking)
[quote="{rIOT gIIIRL} Gigi"]If it doesn't make sense to you than it sums up that you don't want to wait it out to join Splak and are trying to fight the rules imo.

What? that makes NO sense. im saying it doesnt make sense to enforce clan tags on different games. If a Splak server was accessible i would understand but it isnt. and stop bringing Cole up and wait till can pst to clarify. ive seen the PM grizzly got from cole already.

*sry bout the quote fail lol

Last edited by Xjudges on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

Grizzly Adams wrote:
If Splak gets a server on css then I will have to make a choice of which tag to wear,I understand that but until then I'll enjoy my time in the "community"...
Cole is making you do a choice if we ever get a server in Source again, thus meaning that 'community' has a pub thus making it a clan, we have a guy who's trying to get into the clan (Quasar) and he created a little 'group' with a tag, after some carification it was allowed mainly because it has no pub and it's only meant for scrims/friends, that wD. server is not like that, it's an actual clan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:50 pm 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

I'm gonna stop posting, since you guys can't understand what I'm trying to say.

And i can bring up what Cole has said before, becuz it's true what he said.

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:53 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Vman was the only one who actually said that is it has a server its a clan. His opinion not mine. I understood Cole's comment meaning when splak actually gets a server I'll have to choose. and it wouldn't be about choosing seeing as wD. is nothing but a tag anyone and everyone can put it on. Splak/Skeet is a clan...not everyone can put it on. I'm not being impatient in any way seeing as I've never even spoken let alone whined about wanting power or the Splak/Skeet tag on. I've waited patiently and I will continue to wait I've got absolutely no problem with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:53 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Location: Under your bed (i watch you when you think noone is looking)
what? i just said i saw the PM of exactly what cole said

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:55 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

Grizzly is it a forum PM? cuz if it is, please post a SS (Screenshot) of it, i'm not calling anyone a liar about the PM, but i would like to see it incase your putting words into his mouth

Last edited by cursed sasuke on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 pm 
The British One
The British One

Okay.

Counter Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike CZ, Counter-Strike: Source are all Counter Strike, made by Valve. Yes, the game may have different maps, mods and stuff, however they are all the same.

If you were playing a different game which is on Steam, like; Day of Defeat, Left 4 Dead or Garry's Mod and you wanted to join a "clan" then its perfectly fine.

Its because the games are the exact same, just better graphics etc. We make it that you can only be recruited if you arent in a clan for CSS, 1.6 or CZ.

Wouldn't you find it unfair if you can suddenly join this "community/clan" but Boomer and other members had to leave?

This is how the rules were and from what I know, still are. I know that your saying that it is an community, however from visiting there website, its like a clan, they are "promoting" players who have the wD tag on to "members/admins" thus its a clan, not a community.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:03 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

there you go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:07 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

Lemme quote Cole "As long as it's not a clan that is fine" they have a pub thus making it a clan, the end, case closed, por fin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:09 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

not case closed at all....once again I said Vman's the only one I've ever heard say that if a group has a server they are automatically a clan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

they are, that makes it 2 people (me and vman)

read this post: http://www.splak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3086

ok you know WHY he left? or rather, was FORCED to leave? it was a simple scrim team at first with a tag that you were allowed to wear if you were on the scrim team, Cole said it was alright AS LONG AS IT DIDN'T HAVE A PUB, but then one day they got a pub and we lost a .:Splak| member, Cole also said we can join stuff that we have not/don't plan on doing for a while, but we do PUBBING, NOT CAL, dude, this is so finished, i can't even BEGIN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

I'll just wait till someone I haven't been fighting with for the past hour to post something....its just a little bit unbiased dont you think? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:27 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

Not at all. It is very fair, and unbiased.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next