Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Haven't seen crucial in a while, hope things get better for ya you still have my one thumb up.

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:52 pm 
Splakking Spree

I really dont know where all this name calling is coming from, ive played with crucial alot lately and he used to have a cocky attitude and i see it sometimes but hes working on it. hes never called anyone names unless it was jokingly and like i said earlier a hick is generally a term used to talk shit about a texan or someome from the south, both of us being from the south id never call someone a hick nor do i really think crucial would unless i was used in a joking manner. Id call him a hick but i wouldnt seriously call him one. are there any other witnesses to what crucial has said besides yourself wyatt?

ColeLT1 - Wyatt talked like that before it was cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i'd call ppl nazis irl, and i'm german. i'd call ppl terrorist irl if they're middle-eastern, and i'm middle-eastern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:08 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

im done posting on here go to the splak section

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 am 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

cursed sasuke wrote:
i'd call ppl nazis irl, and i'm german. i'd call ppl terrorist irl if they're middle-eastern, and i'm middle-eastern.

What the fuck

Well, Crucial GL + HF

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 am 
Some kid.
Some kid.

cursed sasuke wrote:

I'd be pretty pissed off If I was called a terrorist, not caring who said it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 am 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

@ cursed. Thats really how those words spread and I dont think its right to encourage it or even allow it. I really hope you meant something else with that post.

Anyway back to the issue. Wyatt I know you said you wont post here anymore and tbh you shouldn't. Just bring up your witnesses in the splak section as stork said and I'm sure it'll be taken care of. Otherwise I really dont see the argument going places if you'll both just call each other names on here demanding apologies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

if they call me it? yeah i'd call them it...but i wouldn't even take any offense to it, TBH, if i was southern and someone called me a hick, i wouldn't give a shit, especially if it was by another southern, they're just calling themselves w/e they say, crucial and wyatt are both southern

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

What you guys need to understand is I didnt ask for any of this...seriously...This was totally out of the blue to me, Wyatt we have never had any problems this is so random.. You believe what you will, but know that I have no reason to call you any name...What I will apologize for is how out of hand this has gotten...can you please squash it? I don't need enemies over a video game lol from one southerner to another I am sorry. I personally wouldnt have been so offended if someone (allegedly) called me a hick because I am so used to it... all I hear from people is "Texas? Steers and queers come from Texas and I dont see no horns on you boy"...I dont know what I could have possibly said to you that could of sounded like "Wyatt you are a hick" because I dont even recall saying one word directed at you before your "Im going to ban you" comment. Yes I know you can't ban me now but I didnt then.... Water under the bridge...I'm sorry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:44 pm 
The British One
The British One

Wanted to miss you this round.

Still bits you need to improve on and hopefully members can buck up the courage to tell you.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:17 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Its the glasses isnt it? :| lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:02 pm 
Splakking Spree

I got nothing that I wanna say for u to improve on =D. Gl hf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:20 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

ACE wrote:
I got nothing that I wanna say for u to improve on =D. Gl hf

Agreed, I think you just had some personal tussles with some members...I think, I don't pay enough attention.

AWOL Soldier wrote:
Pubbers are inherently too stupid to RTV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

$torm wrote:
hopefully members can buck up the courage to tell you.

lalalalalalaaaaaaa well since they cant man up and tell me what I need to improve on I will make a list of things I feel I still need to improve on and am in the process of correcting, if you feel I missed something feel free to tell me and I will add it to the list.

1. I talk on the microphone too much
2. I am very monotone so people do not realize when I am joking
3. When I die, I wrongfully criticize people because I am a jackass
4. I make fun of skykilla when I see him (tbh I dont really WANT to fix this but I will if I have to :P)
5. I get upset when people do not use their microphone (it makes the game feel more impersonal)

So yeah, I am going to work on these...like I said if you feel I missed something please let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:30 pm 
Head Cheerleader

Hey crucial. I've seen you in game very often. Tbh, I find your a great cz player and I never had any issues with you. I am not here to assume who you are but after reading all the posts, I figured you're a very defensive kind of person. Meaning, when you get offended, there's no way you'll drop it unless you said the last word.

I find it's great that you dont let people walk all over you but, Dont be too defensive. Anyways, I like you 2Thumbs up

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next