Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:49 pm 
Chuck Norris' Beard

LOL economy is tough, you live northern Virginia, next to the capital. Economy is not hard on you :P

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

ye it is lol

Mortgage - 3k a month, bills, etc. parents said they might have to end up using my money if it comes down to it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:59 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

LOL Me apologizing because you have made it apparent to me that you dont like me is the equivalent to an elephant shitting. nice. The joke is your attitude. If you are really gonna say this recession is the reason you cant buy a 20 dollar headset to use on your 1300 dollar computer with your high speed money sucking broadband...dude I will mail you a headset...you dont need to tell me about the recession my Grandfather (with a PhD in Psychology from Texas Tech) was laid off from his job because they had to downsize the school board and sure its tough but thats why I have my own job. To buy my own luxuries...btw you NOT buying a headset is contributing to our crumbling economy. GG. But its cool I know why you really don't use a mic and I get it, but unlike you I am not here to judge character or shoot people down and hide behind the phrase "Constructive Criticism" (which btw nothing you said was constructive LOL gg again) so yeah dude drop it...My jokes not funny (another one of your much needed opinions)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:48 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i told you to stop being cocky and annoying....that's constructive criticism, now the rest i'm gonna say, is not. are you stupid? sure i got a 1200 dollar computer, but that was before my parents told me to stop spending cuz they may need my money in the future, dipshit. my parents NEVER went to college, my mom barely gets paid, my dad is a contractor so who knows when he'll get someone to ask him to build something (srsly, you keep making me think you're the biggest dumbfuck right now). and when i said the elephant shitting thing, it was a joke, and you laughed, gj. and why spend money (i know it fucking contributes to the economy, but it also contributes to giving us less fucking money to pay off bills and all that shit). what reason do you THINK is why i don't use my mic, stormz barely uses his mic, i don't think i've seen dorky use hers, i don't think i've seen vulture use his, haiku was an ex-splak member, never saw him use his. point is, not all splakkers use their mics, learn your shit before you talk. dude ur so FUCKING stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

LMAO you are such a child..... GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LAZY SLOB! You are sitting your fat ass down on a 1200 dollar comp who the fuck cares when you bought it sell the stupid fucking paperweight if the economy has you THAT low LOL. You are fucking 15 you dont know DICK about the economy. You dont use a microphone because you are a prepubescent kid that would be respected less by his peers if his voice cracked on the mic. EXPLAIN HOW YOUR PARENTS PAY FOR YOUR BROADBAND. Thats quite a luxury for poor people. My girlfriend doesnt even have cable you spoiled bitch, this is why I dont give a fuck about your not so constructive criticism. if you even knew what CC was you would realize you are the fool. Calling someone a name is in NO WAY constructive GOOD FUCKING GAME. I am the biggest dumbfuck? I am making 40k a year, I am a full time college student, I fuck a beautiful girl, and I have a handful of people that know and love me for who I am....You sir, are the dumb fuck. Now Back on fucking topic PLEASE! This is a fucking application quit this shit dude, I am just trying to defend my reputation because you are trying to soil it by calling me annoying, stupid, dumb fuck, etc etc....You dont fucking know me cunt, I graduated top 2% nationwide in mathematics you literally have NOTHING ON ME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 am 
Splakking Spree

You're both fucking stupid.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

if were trying to protect your rep. you wouldn't have provoked me to begin with, and i'm not fat..lol..i'm underweight tbh buddy. I'm PRETTYYYYYY sure i've tried lookin for a job, i even got permission from my school (there you go assuming again, i laugh at you). i use my mic, chunky knows me irl, my voice doesn't crack or shit, go ask them, stop looking like a dumbass please. how can i be respected less with my voice cracking anywho, vman's voice used to do it all the time, we joked with him and had laughs and we look back on that and laugh, if i was defensive about having a cracking voice, i'd lose some respect, and you called me a 'spoiled bitch' cuz i have cable and a 1.2k comp? doesn't everyone here have cable, and more expensive comps? dumbasssssss, i never said i'm poor, i live in a mini mansion and shit, but mortgage is 3k a month and still got 300-400k left (it's called borrowing money from the bank, anyone can do it, so if i do something that everyone can do, that makes me spoiled?), and when i said you're being cocky and annoying, that really is constructive criticism

when you say i don't know you, what makes you think you know me? i'm willing to stop fighting, this really was stupid to fight, therefore i say sorry, however, i know you don't give a shit what i vote for, but you got ways to go to earn my vote, and btw, i called you names cuz you wanted to start the name calling (i was also being SERIOUS about how you're cocky and annoying, i was giving you constructive criticsm so you can work on that, what reason do i have to dislike you if you didn't have these factors kicking in?) i'm gonna stop my ranting here, we're both assuming stuff about each other irl when we both don't know shit about each others lives, this whole fight was stupid and i hope you can agree, cuz i'm not responding to you're next post unless it's not a rant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:41 am 
The British One
The British One

Basically what Chunky said.

Both of you shut the fuck up, seriously.

Cursed, chill the fuck out and thats the same with you Crucial. Just listen to what Cursed had to say, and thats that. You don't need to make a fucking flame war over it.

Any more bitch fits from people posting here, posts will be deleted. Crucial, carry on arguing with Cursed AFTER this post, and i'll lock the recruitment up.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

haha :\ you know what dude fuck it. I am sorry I attacked your character, I just felt attacked myself. who knew "Sorry Cursed" could start so much drama...fuck it, see ya in game noobie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:49 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

lol, i'm sorry i attacked your character too, cya in-game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:29 am 
Splakking Spree

crucials alright. 1/2 thumb so far. gotta agree your a bit cocky sometimes, but i havent seen u too often. just chill out a bit. hf and gl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:07 pm 
Splakking Spree

i like crucial, we dont talk much but he always seems pretty chill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:43 pm 
Splakking Spree

At least you both made up. It was getting out of hand.

Stonedar420 wrote:
Zombies so gay.. he sends penises to himself and he doesnt even realize it.

That would make a great bumper sticker for Zombie.

"Im so gay, I dont know I send myself penises"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 am 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

You've been decent so far in-game. 2 thumbs up so far. GL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:05 pm 
NoobCake

He's a beast in-game, and a great guy all around. He's been great to me since day one. Honestly you Should be an admin

At that moment a voice came over me and said, Look up, get up, and don't ever give up. You tell everyone or anyone that has ever doubted, thought they did not measure up or wanted to quit, you tell them to look up, get up and don't ever give up.
-Michael Irvin 2007 Hall Of Fame enshrinement speech

Don't hate appreciate

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next