Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

sword wrote:
please talk less.

:lol: will do :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

Crucials cool, he`s rlly fucking good tho. PPl like that make me look bad :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:09 pm 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

.:Splak|GRAM$ wrote:
Crucials cool, he`s rlly fucking good tho. PPl like that make me look bad :(

..and all this time I thought it was your FACE!

burn...

ouch...

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:35 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Just wanted to let you all know that even though I was not recruited in this batch that you are not getting rid of me that easy. Keep this bad boy open you haven't seen the last of King Random! :twisted: Sorry Cursed <3 :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

Crucial wrote:
Sorry Cursed <3 :roll:
for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:35 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

I am sorry we don't get along, tbh I feel that you only talk to me whilst on the soap box. Which is fine, I was just telling you specifically, you aren't getting rid of me that easy. lol. Maybe I am just crazy...idk :) also I am not saying this an any threatening manner, it was a haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i never even said anything....i don't even understand why you're directing your statement to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:57 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

dude it was a joke and I mean in game...we never talk and when we do you are just talking down to me lol but like I said I was just playing around... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm 
Head Cheerleader

Crucial wrote:
dude it was a joke and I mean in game...we never talk and when we do you are just talking down to me lol but like I said I was just playing around... :lol:

In other words, he's kissing your ass. Haha kidding.

But Crucial is a great guy, never had problems with him. Plus I've only killed him like... 3 times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:33 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

well, if it's a joke, it's really bad and not funny, just stop (with w/e your doin with me) trying while you're ahead (you're also annoying)

btw, ace told me what he told you from me (you're cocky), work on it pls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:37 pm 
Splakking Spree

Isnt cocky just a little harsh. I think it should be "over spoken"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:45 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

See this is exactly what I mean. The thing is I really dont care if you find me annoying because I know alot of people actually like me in the server. The opinions of a kid that thinks he knows everything while sitting in spectator never using his mic for whatever reason making assumptions of people they havent gotten a chance to know... Noone that uses a mic calls me annoying (to my face :\) because I can be fun and I make friends... You hate on me. Its obvious. Ace didnt need to tell me anything I already knew how you felt don't be so naive lol all ace did was apologize to me for not getting in, like a friend. Hopefully one day I can be a part of splak with or without your approval because I get along great with quite a few of the members.....You're not getting rid of me that easy. Hah. Quit picking fights I said it was a joke, I cant erase it its been done. Sorry Cursed. I will work on being cocky, btw if something needs to be done let me know, not other people, me...being indirect gets you nowehere... Try being less smart and more pleasant right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 pm 
Head Cheerleader

meh
1/2 a thumb
so a pinky finger is what i give you
(i don't like alot of talking is all)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

I don't think he's cocky. I've heard him say stuff that makes him look cocky but I know he's joking around (hopefully). Anyway crucial is cool with me. Cool guy to play with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:18 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

um, i was giving constructive criticism, sure i bashed you, but ur bringing me into something i wasn't planning on getting involved in, so if anyone is provoking, it's you, and i made it obvious to you all the time that i don't like you, and i'm not trying to get rid of you, i didn't like ace at the beginning, i do now, and i don't think i know everything...i was giving my OPINION not a FACT, and if ppl like you on the server that's great....don't need to tell me that though cuz ppl like me too, but here's the thing, i bet you don't give a shit about that, and vice versa, sure, i'll admit i had a fun day with you, but it's only happened once (when you weren't being cocky may i might add, and also that's my OPINION) out of all the times you've pubbed

btw, if it's a joke, why say it out of the blue? i never posted here and you just say sorry for no reason, and i'm sorry if you find your 'joke' funny, but to me it's equivalent to watching an elephant take a shit

reasons i don't use my mic:

1. it's broken
2. economy is tough
3. i don't want to spend another 20+ bucks for a good set of headphones when i've bought about 4...and they keep breaking/blowing out on me
4. i don't need to talk to you over the mic cuz my typing suffices

just don't say shit you don't know anything about too^

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next