Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm 
Splakking Spree

Sorry to hear about this Wyatt.

Crucial, you were improving so well after that little thing long time ago. I kind of disappointed to hear this plus it sucks that Wyatt got offended like that. I didn't know that you had an accent (something new i learned) but you did have to push it.

You need to fix this big time and but I still <3 you Crucial. Don't do this mistake again!

Stop pwning me whenever I'm on the opposite team you baddie :P

Stonedar420 wrote:
Zombies so gay.. he sends penises to himself and he doesnt even realize it.

That would make a great bumper sticker for Zombie.

"Im so gay, I dont know I send myself penises"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

fuckinwyatt wrote:
he called me a hick on the mic i joking said i was gonna bann him from the sever witch every one knows im not aloud to have admin and he called me a hick on the mic to me and the ppl i hang out with its the same as calling a black guy the n word to me i am as far from a hick as you can get and i am offended by being called a hick just becuse i
live in the south and have a southern tongue dosnt make me a hick

LOL wtf!? I didnt call you a hick? Im a fucking cowboy from south texas....you are crazy, you yelled at me out of nowhere and I called you a jackass because you apparently think I called you a hick...thats ridiculous, sorry buddy but I dont even know you...at all...I did not call you a hick...thats retarded...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 am 
Splakking Spree

i honestly dont think Crucial would call anyone a hick seeing as he's pretty much one himself. Anyone from texas could relate, unless your "city-folk"

ColeLT1 - Wyatt talked like that before it was cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 am 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

well you fuckin did and if you wanna play dumb w/e still callin a splak member a jackass is still i disrespect so your still in the wrong ether way im one of the oldest members thats still plays i was playin cs while you was still watching sunday morning cartoons ive watch more mother fucker come and go than you can count thats who the fuck i am bitch so play dumb noob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am 
Pwn Noobies, GG

fuckinwyatt wrote:
well you fuckin did and if you wanna play dumb w/e still callin a splak member a jackass is still i disrespect so your still in the wrong ether way im one of the oldest members thats still plays i was playin cs while you was still watching sunday morning cartoons ive watch more mother fucker come and go than you can count thats who the fuck i am bitch so play dumb noob

You just earned the title jackass. You told me you were going to ban me from every server when I hadnt spoken a word to you, EVER. You don't deserve my respect. This is not a fraternity its a CZ clan. I don't respect clan members because of the title in front of their gamer name don't be ridiculous. I want to be in splak because of the character of the gamers, you are officially not one of the reasons I want to join, thank you for attempting to tarnish my application, good day.

For the record, I am not a child. I am 19 years old a sophomore in college and until yesterday a cable guy for Time Warner Cable. I have been playing CS since AOL was the shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 pm 

OK I WAS ONLY JOKING ABOUT THE BAN A. I DONT HAVE ADMIN B.SO WHAT WHEN A SPLAK MEMBER SAY THAT YOU CALL THEM A HICK YOU A FUCKIN DISRESPECTFUL PUSSY YOU DONT FUCKIN KNOW ME AND YOU WANT TO FUCKIN CALL ME A HICK THAN LIE ABOUT IT #1 SPLAK RULE IS PUBBERS DONT DISRESPECT SPLAK ILL BE MAKING A POST ABOUT THIS IN THE SPLAK MEMBERS AREA IM DONE WITH YOU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

i was in vent w/ wyatt and ace, and he said he was joking about the banning you from every server (and he doesn't even have admin..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:20 pm 

YA ITS LIKE SAYIN IM GONNA JUM THROW A COMPUTER AND CHOKE YOU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

How am I supposed to know you dont have admin? I never called you a hick...I refuse to apologize for something I didnt do. I could not care less if you were joking or not because I am not the all knowing, I have never spoken to you so when you said you were going to ban me I assumed you had the power to. You are acting crazy, maybe you heard me wrong but I can honestly say I dont think I have ever used the word hick in my life (lol)... I honestly do not know what else to say...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:38 pm 

dont say anything you said to much already you dug your self in a hole dosnt madder if i had admin or not and it dosnt madder if you called me a hick or jack ass you still disrespected a splak mamber and thats that than you deny it and call me a jackass so ether way you just keep digging that hole deeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 pm 
Head Cheerleader

can we just getalong?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:47 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

I have read over my responses quite a few times and I feel I can say with confidence, I regret nothing I have said in my posts. Can you tell me why I would call you a hick? I couldnt even make up a scenario where I would ever call you a hick... You are being a big jackass right now. You have called me a dumb noob a mother fucker and a liar in the past hour. Talk about offended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 pm 
Splakking Spree

I got an Idea, if one of you stop saying stuff and brining it up again, won't it just die away?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm 

ive said what ive needed to and am done posting on the pub side have a fun day gammeing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm 
Splakking Spree

I think this should be dropped now. It's not getting good and we don't want it to get worse. I'm gonna have to agree with widow and ace.

Stonedar420 wrote:
Zombies so gay.. he sends penises to himself and he doesnt even realize it.

That would make a great bumper sticker for Zombie.

"Im so gay, I dont know I send myself penises"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next