Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:21 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Kevin, you seriously have to cut down on the mic. You talk so much and its fucking annoying. You whine and bitch a lot. I also heard you say a mom joke when you bitch about it when others do and that really bothers me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 am 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

Sunblader wrote:
Kevin, you seriously have to cut down on the mic. You talk so much and its fucking annoying. You whine and bitch a lot. I also heard you say a mom joke when you bitch about it when others do and that really bothers me

Amen too that siirr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:14 pm 
NoobCake

I know i talk on my mic a lot, sorry its just i am very talkative, and so are my friends on the pub. I only joke around with people whom i am comfortable with, that includes your mom, if i don't like you then don't talk shit about my mom. I have told some people my good friends that they may since we are chill. I have to right to draw the line of jokes, and who the fuck jokes come from.

At that moment a voice came over me and said, Look up, get up, and don't ever give up. You tell everyone or anyone that has ever doubted, thought they did not measure up or wanted to quit, you tell them to look up, get up and don't ever give up.
-Michael Irvin 2007 Hall Of Fame enshrinement speech

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:17 pm 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

Regardless, that's quite hypocritical.

You can draw your "line" (even though it's quite futile doing so over the internet), but what you're now saying is, is "Don't talk shit about my mom. I can talk shit about my mom. People that I like can talk shit about my mom. But, I don't know you, so don't talk shit about my mom."

That's also very annoying. Yes, it is your own personal wish. As could Splak easily say that no, we aren't recruiting you. We only recruit people we know personally and like. If we don't know or like you, then don't be expected to be recruited. Dick move? Yeah - it's your philosophy that we'd never follow. You get into Splak by following our rules, being a regular pubber, showing something unique about yourself (ADHD is not applicable in this case), respectful to all players, mature enough to handle all situations, and an all-around good guy. Those attributes in turn do get us to like you, but also get you recruited.

I don't know you, and frankly therefore I don't care about you or your mother. You aren't better than any other pubber, and therefore deserve no better treatment. Respect is a large part of Splak, but so is your maturity level. Raging over a joke someone threw at your (over the internet) mother is quite naive. How could you possibly take it personally when they're not even close to being on a personal level? Constant insults is different - that's called harassment. However, Splak isn't day school - all of us like to goof around with each other. Considering that most of your issues derive on this issue - I believe this clan is not for you.

To put it bluntly (and a bit harshly), we will not change for you, so don't ask us too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:36 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

And another lesson i must copy and paste into my notebook display.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:07 pm 
Pwn Noobies, GG

Agreed with what dis said

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:11 pm 

Damn, that was hardcore o_o I hope to see you in the pub still

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:30 pm 
Splakking Spree

standing so people die on ka_allinone on 35 hp, a ganger, spams stupid shit on mic, i say a definate no.

Last edited by bassplayinimrod on Sun May 31, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:51 pm 

eww a blocker and a mic spammer? plus ganger? -1 just from hearing that o_o

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:22 pm 
NoobCake

Okay you know what fine anyone can talk shit about my mom, i just realized what i have said is wrong, anyone can talk shit about my mom. Okay and sorry i may have blocked you a couple of times, i am only human, and you've probably blocked people as well. I admit i mic spam, and i have toned down on the use of my mic, and use it when necessary. I am working on be less talkative in game, i really wanna turn my self around so that i may be recruited, but you know it seems as if you all hate me. Honestly i find my self not worthy of joining skeet/splak at the moment, as i have a lot of issues i need to straighten out with my peers and myself.
I honestly am trying to work on my issues. I respect my peers, and the members of splak/skeet, but you know some don't give me respect back. I treat people how i would want to be treated, but quite frankly i get little respect from members and i ask for forgiveness for every wrongdoing i have committed, i am only human i make mistakes.

At that moment a voice came over me and said, Look up, get up, and don't ever give up. You tell everyone or anyone that has ever doubted, thought they did not measure up or wanted to quit, you tell them to look up, get up and don't ever give up.

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:32 pm 

Kevin the comments posted on here are only to make sure we would all get along in the future if you plan on staying on splak server. Dont take the -ve feedback personal. If someone is bothered by some of your actions that doesnt mean they hate you, it only means you need to try harder to improve. Taking everything personal will get you no where in this clan.

Again, all the -ve feedback is not a decline from joining the clan, it only means you probably need more time to fix your attitude then you will be allowed to tag up. The recruitment process takes time so you have plenty of chances to improve. GL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:33 pm 
Splakking Spree

im not saying you blocked, i mean on the 35 hp in ka allinone, you were standing or crouching or w/e so people would land on your head instead of the water so they would die. this happened like 2 days ago. this isnt a human "mistake" this was obviously on purpose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:00 pm 
NoobCake

Sword, i know that you guys are trying to help me improve but some of things people say on here, are pure hatred. Bass i might of done that to fuck around, and i apologize.

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:05 pm 
NoobCake

What i am trying to say sword, is i kinda feel attacked, and its hard to hear all this negative comments about me, i try to take the constructive criticism well.

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:42 pm 
Splakking Spree

maybe the reason people dont respect you is because you've done this before. You've messed up, apologized, and said you were going to do better. Then you were back to your old ways. That happened 2 or 3 times that I can remember.

Here's something to do: See how your words and actions affects others. In other words, put yourself in another persons shoes. Look at it from a different perspective. Think about what you say, and once you say something, go into their mind and think of how they will take it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next