Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:08 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

bassplayinimrod wrote:
im not saying you blocked, i mean on the 35 hp in ka allinone, you were standing or crouching or w/e so people would land on your head instead of the water so they would die. this happened like 2 days ago. this isnt a human "mistake" this was obviously on purpose.
i do that all the time...pubbers/members do it all the time, i see nothing wrong with that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:16 pm 
Splakking Spree

i wouldnt care if he wasnt doing it to his own team

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:03 pm 
NoobCake

Chunky i know i have talked the talk and haven't walked the walk fully, but i do make changes to my behavior, you may notice them or not, but i sure as hell do. I respect others, i give them my respect if they respect me, if they have no respect for me, then why the hell should i respect them?

At that moment a voice came over me and said, Look up, get up, and don't ever give up. You tell everyone or anyone that has ever doubted, thought they did not measure up or wanted to quit, you tell them to look up, get up and don't ever give up.
-Michael Irvin 2007 Hall Of Fame enshrinement speech

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 am 
The British One
The British One

They may not respect you, because you didnt respect them in the first place.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm 
Splakking Spree

Quote:
The way you get respect, is by giving respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:07 pm 
Splakking Spree

you accuse some members of not respecting you in the first place and saying we are at fault for not giving you a chance, but how are we supposed to respect you if you write us off with that attitude?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:15 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

ALL HEIL ZOMBIE!

^Learn that.

You don't got my vote.
Improve your realationship with member and etc and also improve your personality and you'll maybe get my vote in the future.

A male homo sapiens with a 29 up to a 36 on the von Luschan scale, has just purposely, with an immoral and disrespectful intent and without any direct or indirect permission, taken possession of my pedal-powered two-wheel-bearing vehicle for the purpose of transportation to compensate for his lacking of this item that I had sole possession of before this incident of aggravated robbery.

In other words: *african american* stole my bike!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 pm 
NoobCake

bass i didn't accuse everyone. I have a new goal, and that is to change my personality, PJ who as given me some advice, because he was once like me as he told me. I am not going to take the game so serious, although i get frustrated alot, and well mic spam as many have told me, i ask for you guys to help me. If you notice me mic spamming can you please tell me, because obviously what i am doing isn't working. I mean i have tried everything like playing music, but then i can't hear footsteps and know if someone is shooting near me. So i ask for your help, if you see me misbehaving or mic spamming please let me now, in a calm manner.

Stormz When i first started to play on the pub, i was very respectful and mature, because i wasn't comfortable with everyone yet. but as i got comfortable i showed someone that really isn't me, in real life id on't act like that. I act different when i play idk why, but i do. But trust me i respected people when i first met them. Once again, With PJ's advice, i must treat the game as i would off the internet, i take the game too seriously and show a whole other side of me, which i have never seen before. I ask for forgiveness for those i have disrespected repeatedly and i am going to change.

Code:
Please remember not to double post, thanks - Storm

At that moment a voice came over me and said, Look up, get up, and don't ever give up. You tell everyone or anyone that has ever doubted, thought they did not measure up or wanted to quit, you tell them to look up, get up and don't ever give up.

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:46 pm 

Kevin wrote:
bass i didn't accuse everyone. I have a new goal, and that is to change my personality, PJ who as given me some advice, because he was once like me as he told me. I am not going to take the game so serious, although i get frustrated alot, and well mic spam as many have told me, i ask for you guys to help me. If you notice me mic spamming can you please tell me, because obviously what i am doing isn't working. I mean i have tried everything like playing music, but then i can't hear footsteps and know if someone is shooting near me. So i ask for your help, if you see me misbehaving or mic spamming please let me now, in a calm manner.

Stormz When i first started to play on the pub, i was very respectful and mature, because i wasn't comfortable with everyone yet. but as i got comfortable i showed someone that really isn't me, in real life id on't act like that. I act different when i play idk why, but i do. But trust me i respected people when i first met them. Once again, With PJ's advice, i must treat the game as i would off the internet, i take the game too seriously and show a whole other side of me, which i have never seen before. I ask for forgiveness for those i have disrespected repeatedly and i am going to change.

Code:
Please remember not to double post, thanks - Storm

first, the pub doesn't allow you to play HLSS it's one of our servers rules.
and secondly, I don't see why you would respect someone when you first meet them, and then get more "comfortable" and disrespect them.

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:53 pm 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

he meant by listening, and i'm pretty sure HLSS is allowed as long as someone asks them to stop and then they have to stop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 pm 
NoobCake

Wonder i never said that i disrespect people after i get comfortable, i just tend to be a typical adolescent male and diss my friends and joke around with them, but you know i might go too far or they just take it the wrong way. Usually i take it the wrong way. And Cursed you were right it was listening to music not using HLSS that makes no sense if my goal is to cut down on my usage of my mic.

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 pm 
Splakking Spree

Quote:
HLSS music is no longer tolerated in the server.
it's in the server rules :wink: also man, you need to chillax a little w/ the mic, osrry to say but when the server crashed today and we went ot rooftops, you talked straight for like 6 minutes... i don't think you stopped for a breath.. your hand was on the mic the whole time

^LOL
wonderbread wrote:
Randy wrote:
If you jailbreak it why would you need to buy guns?

wtf?

The Smashing Pumpkins wrote:
"If there is a god, I know he loves to rock"

Quote:
"Are you an illusion, or am I just getting stoned?"

Quote:
I’m gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yellow no good kiesta off my property, before I pump your guts full of led!–Angels with Dirty Faces

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm 
NoobCake

Romo i am working on it, but it's not like i am going to instantly shut up over night, i am putting my heart out to correct my character to please everyone, i have my eyes set on the prize. I am going to do everything in my power to change myself.

Don't hate appreciate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:05 pm 

Kevin wrote:
Romo i am working on it, but it's not like i am going to instantly shut up over night, i am putting my heart out to correct my character to please everyone, i have my eyes set on the prize. I am going to do everything in my power to change myself.

1. To shut up overnight just unplug your mic.
2. What is this prize you speak of?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:44 pm 
NoobCake

Kevin wrote:
, i have my eyes set on the prize. I am going to do everything in my power to change myself.

Its a metaphor, and the prize i speak of is, pleasing everyone and being recruited.

I still want to talk, just not as much, i don't want to be dead silent ,just yet , I want to be able to communicate with my peers, i want to change my self to please you guys

Don't hate appreciate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next