Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: VI
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

ColeLT1 wrote:
I think everyone completely missed Wrath's sense of humor, sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet, but the "My logic is sound. LOL!!! :lol: " looks like he was totally joking to me. And VI, another thing is we just had a guy (we think) pretend to be a girl for like 6 months in our clan, so its kind of an inside joke, since all the young members keep second guessing every girl that shows up, us older members really don't care, if someone wants to pretend to be a girl, for months, that's their own sad agenda. So from my opinion (the way I read it) he isn't poking fun at you, but at some other unnamed people around here. :lol:

VI still gets 2 thumbs up from me.

Actually, I read the thread about that person, so I know where he's coming from. Lawlz. xD I wasn't offended :P And the fact that a guy played a girl on a VIDEO GAME is pretty fricken funny. Lawlz. He just wanted some undercover guy on guy action xD

>[Y.A.]RoMoDaNn: Um, NORMAL girls don't talk like that :P BUT we can talk for a good while about WHY a guy is hot. A "girl" (notice the quote marks) can't pick out that kind of stuff. xD

Thanks to all who are promoting my recruitment :D I hope to chat with you on Teamspeak someday too, Gigi :]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:51 pm 
Head Cheerleader

No pics no proof.

nuff said.

Just kidding, havn't met you (:

[quote="
.:Splak|DorkyGurl [boatsN'hoes]"]
no im a 40 year old flaming homosexual! [/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:17 pm 
Splakking Spree

To make me believe you, take sum private photos and pm them to me ;) (jk, i say yes from what i see... +1 so far.. gotta see you in cz too though :P if you don't have it, wait a little and i'll get it for you)

^LOL
wonderbread wrote:
Randy wrote:
If you jailbreak it why would you need to buy guns?

wtf?

The Smashing Pumpkins wrote:
"If there is a god, I know he loves to rock"

Quote:
"Are you an illusion, or am I just getting stoned?"

Quote:
I’m gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yellow no good kiesta off my property, before I pump your guts full of led!–Angels with Dirty Faces

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 pm 
1337 Hooker

Lol I'd take the offer from Romo vi. He buys games for everyone. Then you'd be trackin' like a freight train, play CZ like the rest of us cool peeps do.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:34 am 
Get Your Free Kills Here

Shes extremely awesomely cool, i might not have a say, but yes anyways!

<00:06:06> "Gigi": Oh my god
<00:06:10> "Gigi": LOL
<00:06:16> "Gigi": Your PENIS
<00:06:17> "Gigi": LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 am 
Chuck Norris' Beard

Talked to her on TS once I think and she sounded mature enough. +1

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic..."

After I'm gone your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence as one of my satellites, and that's how it's going to be...

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:09 am 
1337 Hooker

You pretty much gave me a bad first impression in teamspeak. I don't understand why you come in teamspeak just to not socialize with splak members, but instead with somebody not in splak. If you want to talk to just that person individually, go on AIM or Skype or something. You barely socialized with us, and when you did, you trolled in the middle of a conversation members were having. You also have the nerve to come in and tell me you don't like me (some respect points for actually telling it to my face instead of behind my back) but still it makes me and some others not like you very much. You don't have to be rude or make disrespectful comments on things, next time just PM them telling them the problem you're having with them or about whatever else instead of just blurting it out, because bluntly it makes you sound like an asshole.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:30 am 
Chuck Norris' Nuts (All 5 Of Them)

Yeah, I gotta agree. It doesn't seem like you want to contribute to a conversation everyone is having in team speak but put what someone is saying down.

I found it so rude when you started saying how it was odd some members were playing guitar in teamspeak. It sounded very snobby when everyone was just trying to have fun...

<3Sexi_Lexi<3 wrote:
She is officially a member of the Itty bitty titty committee.

"Who controls the present controls the past. And, who controls the past controls the future" - George Orwell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 am 
Head Cheerleader

Yeah I've seen/talked to you in TS for the past few days. You can be ok sometimes, but you do rub off as arrogant. Also, I don't really care if you are going to go into your own channel and talk to charlie or whoever, but its not cool if you are going to criticize what people are saying when you join other convos.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 pm 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

I see how all of y'all can think that, actually. When I first read these posts, it took me by surprise. I never once was actually being mean or trying to be rude. I just make a lot of sarcastic remarks. Actually, though, one of my friends recently said (after we had some small fight over a misunderstanding online) that it is really difficult to tell when I am being sarcastic or if I'm just being bitter. I really need to work on that some more, because in my head I had said things with a sarcastic inflection, and I could tell that I was joking. I deeply apologize that I sounded rude. I'll work on making myself sound joking/sarcastic/mad/silly depending on what I'm trying to say. Especially since I don't know y'all too well yet. I'm sure a bitter personality isn't a great way to make friends.

>Element: I'm sorry that it seemed like I wasn't socializing. Honestly, whenever I log on there usually isn't anybody on who isn't playing a game or AFK, so I don't want to intrude. Charlie then logs on and we start a conversation, so once other people log on, I'm not quite ready to quit my conversation. Also, we've been trying to support each other getting into Splak, since we are both new. I'm still in the "awkward and trying to get to know people" phase, which makes me cling to someone I trust. We both now have Skype so that we can stop taking up channels and being inconvenient to the members. Whenever our conversation would die down, we would join y'all's channels, but, like you stated, we'd be trolling in on a conversation. At that point there wasn't much to do except attempt to relate until the topic switched or we could join in. I suppose our sarcastic comments until then weren't welcome, and I understand that now. Also, I definitely don't don't like you. I replied something along the lines of, "Ugh, I hatechu now," to a joke or something you had said to me, but I wasn't being serious. I actually like your conversations and think you are really cool. Also, I didn't know that you were both "Eddie" and "Element." Since I didn't make that connection, it was as if it were just one more person I was trying to remember how to identify. Once I heard that you were also "Element," then I knew who I was talking to. I'm sorry for not talking very directly to you. I was still in the phase of learning who you were. So far, I have had no major problems with anyone on Splak. The "rude" comments I made were attempts at sarcastic jokes. I wasn't trying to publicly put someone down. Like I stated before, I'll definitely work on getting my tone correct. Thank you, though, for being honest with me. I never would have known that I was coming across as rude.

>Gigi: Again, I wasn't far into the conversation and couldn't really relate. The comment about the guitars was more of a, "I haven't ever heard of someone jamming over a teamspeak channel, so it's unusual and funny," but said so in a sarcastic way. Once again, I really need to work on that. I picked up on the feeling that the comment wasn't fully appreciated, but I wasn't sure, and so I let it slide. I would have corrected myself had I know that I was coming across as rude. I really do enjoy the fun conversations and stuff. Hopefully next time I'll join in at a convenient time and partake in a positive way.

>Oh Face: In response to the first part of your statement, the reply is the same as above. However, Charlie and I would move to a separate channel in order to have our own conversation and not interrupt if others joined the server. That was why we would move to "music" or some such channel. It actually was other members who first began to join our channels, for no other reason other than to chat like they could in a separate channel. At first it wasn't a problem, and we didn't want to be rude to just one or two people, but eventually more would join and we would want to continue our own conversation and knew that we were not contributing much to y'all's. We would switch channels, but usually, after five or ten minutes, the cycle would start again. We didn't want to bluntly say that we wanted to talk alone, so we would switch as a subtle hint. Eventually it became a cat and mouse game, and we would begin to get frustrated. On the times we would randomly jump back in, it was to make up for the times that we were trying to continue our own conversation. We still did want to talk to all of y'all. Yet, once again, our sarcastic comments and jokes made us sound rude, which led to us not feeling very included in the conversation, so we would leave again. I don't blame you for being upset at how we acted when we joined the other channels. However, I would like you to consider the fact the we were indeed trying to stay low profile so as not to intrude on other conversations.

Thank you if you have taken the time to read this post. I don't want to give myself or Charlie a bad reputations for the way we seemed to have been behaving. There honestly was no malicious intent. We simply wanted to joke around with y'all and be sarcastic like we are in real life, but it is terribly difficult to reiterate our joking demeanor into an online speaking channel. I hope that we can have another chance. I know that personally I do love to talk to everyone on Splak, and have no one whom I dislike or find overtly annoying. I now have Skype so that we will no longer bother those on teamspeak if we wish to have our own conversations, but I still wish to talk with all of you. Once again, I deeply apologize for my apparent demeanor. I do not mean to be rude or mean to anyone. Please consider what I have said. Also, if I again say something that seems to be bitter, confront me about it then, or try to bring it to the surface or even joke back. I will make a point to not sound bitter or rude on the server, so most likely I will be joking or trying to be sarcastic. I hope to have a clean slate to start back on so that I can make a better first (or second) impression. Once again, thank you for reading what I have written.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:43 pm 
The British One
The British One

Errr.

Congratulations, you've just won the longest post award on the recruitment section!

:| i'll actually get round to reading it soon.

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Funny thing is I was JUST about to post about that. I felt the same as the others and found it bizarre how you came out of the other channel said they need to be doing something more productive and then came back a couple more times to insult Element and then jump out. I felt that closed any chance for conversation between us that night if you were in sour mood. I understand what you're saying about your tone because I get the same thing from other members about my tone as well, but they've seen my nice side as well to know I'm cool. We'll learn that. As to what you said about the channel, I don't care that you two were alone in ur own channel, we just switched in to talk b/c we thought u guys felt unwelcomed in our channel after u jumped in and out and you guys would stay silent which was odd. If you want to be in a channel to have private conversation just let us know and we'll bounce. I had no clue what was going on. Reading your reply I'm glad you're not confrontational and want to reach an understanding. I don't have thumbs down or up for you yet. Hopefully we'll get to chat on a good day

Quote:
goldlessbassist
why did the 80s have to end? ...

lee9340
they ran out of quality drugs

Last edited by <3Sexi_Lexi<3 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 pm 
Splakking Spree

You don't have to move to skype just to talk to someone, that's what teamspeak is for.

I created a "Chatter Box" channel for talking about anything you like, and a sub channel that holds a maximum of 2 users so if you want to have a private conversation with someone, you can just go in there.

Last edited by chunky3 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:01 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

I don't see anything wrong with her being in her own channel with someone else. We have 500 slots, so go ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm 
Splakking Spree

EL OH EL lets B7.

jk gl hf.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next