Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: VI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 am 
OmG H4x !!!111one!!eleventyone!

*In-Game Name: VI
*Steam Login Name (To add to Friends): Hackysac675
*SteamID: Workin on it
Favorite Gun(s): Rifle, and (though it isn't a gun) I <3 me some katana
*Splak Server you play the most: L4D2
*Friends/references in Skeet/Splak: .:Splak|StackableNut
Are you in a JuniorHigh, HighSchool, or College?: Highschool. Meh :<
*Microphone, yes/no: Yes
Initial Recruitment Post Date: Jan. 03, 2010
Previous clan(s)?: None
*Still in a clan?: No
*Other games you play frequently: Left 4 Dead 2 (PC), the oldschool Pokemon games for gameboy color and advance, Oblivion (PC), Rogue Galaxy (ps2), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series (DS, DSi), Guitar Hero (PS2 and Wii), Super Smash Brothers/Melee/Brawl (N64, gamecube, Wii), Pokemon Stadium (N64). I'm pretty old school I suppose.
A bit about yourself: I really enjoy gaming when I can get into it. Sadly, school is a conflict. Therefore, I have to go MONTHS without my games. It kills me. That's why I play more of the handheld games like DS and DSi. Easier to squeeze into my schedule. I'm a bit of a bohemian. I play guitar, violin, viola. I sing in our state's girlchoir. I love to draw and sketch and paint, though I have yet to be very good ^-^;; Even though our school has a uniform, I always manage to spice it up with funky socks or crazy hair-dos, but I have YET to get a detention or referral for such infractions. Currently my hair is a mild burgundy color, though previously it was a magenta. I like the crazy hair. And yes, "VI" does have a meaning to it. PS: If you have any questions about marine creatures or SCUBA diving, I can probably help :P I go to a marine biology camp every summer in Roatan, Honduras. I'm a certified rescue diver and am getting certified for a dive master this summer. Yeah, I'm pretty diverse. xD

Post subject: Re: VI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 am 
1337 Hooker

Lol, Diverse? Do you mean Goodie Two-Shoes? Just kidding! Really though, that's a lot of stuff you do there... It makes my life seem depressing and boring. Welcome to the forums and stay active. Although I'll probably never see you in L4D2, I'm sure your reference buddy up there would want you to stay active in game. Good luck, have fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

Damn.. Another life that outshines mine..
Oh well.

GL & HF! Will probably never see you in-game :lol:

A male homo sapiens with a 29 up to a 36 on the von Luschan scale, has just purposely, with an immoral and disrespectful intent and without any direct or indirect permission, taken possession of my pedal-powered two-wheel-bearing vehicle for the purpose of transportation to compensate for his lacking of this item that I had sole possession of before this incident of aggravated robbery.

In other words: *african american* stole my bike!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 am 
The British One
The British One

Welcome to the Splak Forums. Please be aware that you may not see all of the members at Splak, as we don't all play L4D2. Recruitment can take time, so please be patient.

Post around on the forums, get people to notice you, hangout in our Teamspeak server and most of all, have fun! :-)

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:16 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

Wraith/Auto, I think your (living in Belgium, in the army, etc) life is more interesting that 99% of ours. And don't say that, you may eventually play some L4D2... one day... you better.

I think she is new (ish) to online PC games, so keep that in mind, but she is a good player and really liked our L4D2 16 slot server.

2 Thumbs up from me.

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 pm 

CANT WAIT FOR L4D2 so I hope to see you in game, Goodluck have fun

| SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:41 pm 

Thanks all! Yes I am pretty new to PC games and I have a laptop, which makes navigation a little rough >__>;; But I hope to improve as I play more!

To Wraith: I IZ NOT A GOODY TWO SHOES >__< Lawlz. I just do a lot of stuff.

PPS: I forgot the main part of who I am, which makes the rest of my info make sense. It's pretty prevalent so I always forget, lawls O.o I'm a thespian. It's what I do and how I live. :D My bad...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

I have yet to play with her on L4D, but she seems cool so far

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:46 pm 

I think I just finished a couple games with you today, VMAN. There were so many people though that I don't think I noticed. Lawlz.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:13 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

Yea I played with you today. Seem cool to me. Two thumbs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 am 
Mega Chuck Norris
Mega Chuck Norris

How do you say your name; vi (vee), V I, or 6?

blah thats nothing, i built houses for pirates, then do pirating myself. Then I shoot my self and perform bullet removal surgery on myself. After that I go to boot camps to train kids to kill. Then i go and fight on the Iraq war for both sides. After all i go later and drink some 7up cause ill be thirsty as shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 am 

According to her sig, I guees it's 6?

A male homo sapiens with a 29 up to a 36 on the von Luschan scale, has just purposely, with an immoral and disrespectful intent and without any direct or indirect permission, taken possession of my pedal-powered two-wheel-bearing vehicle for the purpose of transportation to compensate for his lacking of this item that I had sole possession of before this incident of aggravated robbery.

In other words: *african american* stole my bike!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm 

Well, I have yet to really decide that ^_^;; All are meaningful though. Vi is short for Viridiana, who is one of my favorite characters from a book trilogy I love. Viridian is also a green color, slightly blue-ish. I happened to notice that V and I were Roman numerals that meant six when together, so I wrote them as VI. Six is the number of special infected (not including tank) that you can play on Left 4 Dead 2. Six by All That Remains is one of my favorite songs. Oh, and what I mean for my siggy to say is, "Fear the Green Six." Throwing in all the elements of viridian meaning green, VI as six, and Viridiana being the only female wetboy (assassinesque type killer, but better) that exists, and a darn good one at that. :D

So.

I suppose I'd prefer "6," because that's what VI innately means. It's a little cooler sounding too. :3 But my online alias is Vi, or Viridiana. So...I guess if you want to call me by name, you can say Vi? Lawlz. Six works. I respond to all anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm 
Head Cheerleader

saw u a couple times in l4d bro, hope to kick some ass with u and see how u roll out, otherwise GL bro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 pm 
Some kid.
Some kid.

Gdogg wrote:
bro

^ He did it for the lulz

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next