Splak.net

Home of .:Splak|
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Nevermind
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 pm 
Head Cheerleader

*In-Game Name: Nevermind
*Steam Login Name (To add to Friends): kudo33 or nevermind33(CZ account)
*SteamID: Will put it up next time I get on steam
Location: San Marcos, TX (South of Austin North of San Antonio)
Processor: AMD Phenom II Tricore
Vid card: Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT
Favorite Gun(s): M4 and Knife if I wasn't so rusty
*Splak Server you play the most: Anyone thats up
*Friends/references in Skeet/Splak: Not sure who all is still active only talked to Display and Cole so far
Are you in a JuniorHigh, HighSchool, or College?: College Psych major
*Microphone, yes/no: Yep
Initial Recruitment Post Date: Umm some time in like 2005
Previous clan(s)?: Splak
Been in cal?: Nope
*Still in a clan?: Nope
*Other games you play frequently: TF2, League of Legends (till DotA2 is out), Pirates of the Burning Sea (Sony mmo its free and kinda fun I play with some irl friends), L4D, GTA4 and Star Wars The Old Republic when it comes out.

A bit about yourself: I use to be in Splak a few years ago and left around the time CZ started to decline, I've been going to school and doing some gaming since then. After I saw the new CS coming out I figured I'd see how Splak was and rejoin. My memory isn't that wonderful on when I left but I'm pretty sure I talked shit, for that I am honestly sorry and anyone who wants to talk to me about it feel free.

I'm here because I spent most of my teen life playing with you all and I miss being a part of the greatest CS clan out there :D

Post subject: Re: Nevermind
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 pm 
Splakking Spree

To be honest, for me its a no. Sorry, but the last time you left, you were a complete douche to me. Then, when you re applied, I was being friendly and thought to myself "hey, maybe we can have a clean slate and start fresh". I posted something along those lines on your req post and you were cool about it all. You got in or something and we seemed to be chill. Then when Infamous, PJ and them got me into WoW, I asked if I could join your guild with all the .:Splak| members in it (Bass, Wanker, PJ, Infamous) and idk who else. You and Ping completely ignored it and I was told by Splak members and later on "They don't even like you and there not going to let you in."...

Few months later, you all had some fight or something with Infamous, about what ever it was and you left yet again.

That's just were I stand on it, they say people changed, but when you came back, you were cool and all and apprently talked shit behind my back. So, considering I already went through the whole "clean slate" thing with you once, its a no from me now. Sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:39 pm 
Splakking Spree

Hey now, don't bring me into this.

On the topic, I'd like to have you back around. I don't see the harm in it at all. Though the clan isn't quite what it used to be it's stayed true to being a good community. I never once thought you were a bad person or anything along those lines. I just hope this time you stick around for more than a week after posting to join again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:48 pm 
Head Cheerleader

That's fine I understand, as far as the wow stuff I don't remember ignoring you and I certainly never said I didn't like you. For the life of me I can't remember why Infamous and Pj and I had a fight but I'm sure it was pretty stupid. And again if you'd like to talk send me a PM or something I am sorry for anything I've done or said, I'm not one to hold grudges.

Infamous you know you and Pj are cool with me I've always loved playing with both of you, I don't know what happened but it's in the past. Last couple times I've re applied I did withdraw my app, but that was mostly because the clan was almost wholly inactive. I understand it's still in a bit of a slump but with out WoW's poison I'd like to get back into CS. I do understand it's getting ridiculous with my coming and going and I don't intend to leave this community. I've wanted back in since I first left though the last time I tried to join I guess I was still being quite an ass hole :P

It's probably a bit cliche to say but I've matured since last applying. Shit I said wasn't right to say and I don't feel negatively about anyone in the clan.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:51 am 
The British One
The British One

Welcome back Nevermind, good to see you around.

Like Infamous said, Splak isn't what it quite used to be, theres not as many active users anymore and people tend to use Teamspeak. We have stayed loyal to one another though, and we're more of a close group of friends. We all play different games, but we do try and get together to play the same game. Whether it's the new BF3, CoDMW3 etc.

Never had a problem with you, and would like to see you in again - long as you stick around this time ;)

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 am 
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG
Listen up DOUCHE-FAG

More a meeting place than a active clan. We're all spread out in different games/life/etc. I'm certain that Cole will echo that as long as the internet exists, though... .:Splak| will be available for past, present, and future members to congregate. If nothing else, in TS, forums, etc. I'm glad to see that you've broken the stronghold of WOW. Message me in steam next time you're in CS, and I'll hop in with you.

bob wrote:
Sorry,

my brother called you a retard.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:43 pm 
Splakking Spree

Well, I am just saying what fellow members who were playing with you guys at the time, maybe it was more penguin saying it, that I am unclear of. Anyways, who knows, maybe things will change, anyways gl and stick around this time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:45 pm 
Head Cheerleader

ACE whatever was said or done was done by everyone involved. Penguin is still my best friend so please don't brush it off on him. I'm not saying we didn't act like dicks to you or anyone else I'm just saying that it was a mistake.

Also regarding the Splak decline, I'd really love to see maybe a CS:S pub I'd be in there quite a lot. At least till GO comes out, Source isn't as awful anymore and there are at least humans on there while CZ is full of bots all the time.

$torm wrote:
long as you stick around this time ;)

Only for you baby ;)

Also for anyone who does play LoL my name is Dr Nevermind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 pm 
Splakking Spree

We talked about CS:S the other night, the reason we never had a pub or it or don't atm was cause not enough people liked the game enough to play it. (thats what I got from the convo). Also I think it was Earl(bass) talking about getting Splak up and going ASAP once GO comes out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:44 pm 
The British One
The British One

As soon as GO comes out, I'm very sure that we'll get Splak up and running as soon as possible to get ourselves out there. I'm still waiting on my beta to open :( - but yes, when GO comes out, we'll all be able to get together and play it!

[Recruitment Moderator and Co-Recruiter]
Got any questions? PM me and i'll try and help.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:35 am 
Hung Like Chuck Norris

nvm, you've been a bro since i first got into this clan, my vote then would've been yes, and my vote now is a yes :D also, i'll send you a friend request on LoL, it'll be "GodlikeMusic" so don't ignore it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 am 
Head Cheerleader

cursed sasuke wrote:
nvm, you've been a bro since i first got into this clan, my vote then would've been yes, and my vote now is a yes :D also, i'll send you a friend request on LoL, it'll be "GodlikeMusic" so don't ignore it!

Thanks! :D looking forward to playing with ya.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:37 pm 
OMFG STEAM ROXORS TEH BIG ONE111

$torm wrote:
As soon as GO comes out, I'm very sure that we'll get Splak up and running as soon as possible to get ourselves out there. I'm still waiting on my beta to open :( - but yes, when GO comes out, we'll all be able to get together and play it!

^ Can't wait. GO is going to be the shit. So happy to know Valve actually cares about the game and aren't going to rush to a release date from the buggiest betas alive *cough* EA Dice *cough*

Edit: Also to stay on topic, I don't know you much, but good luck!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm 
Head Cheerleader

Thanks looking forward to playing some games with ya.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:28 am 
of the Four Horsemen.
of the Four Horsemen.

wb, we carry no drama so assurance to a clean and fair recruitment trial. Do what you gotta to do to stay active is all my advice.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next